What's the literary equivalent of pic related?

What's the literary equivalent of pic related?

Attached: Dw2gj4sUUAA82UW.jpg (590x800, 109K)

Something by John Green, I imagine.

Attached: 1470628014389.jpg (226x258, 9K)

>quirky main character
>"self-aware" nerd jokes
>female hitting on a guy in a bar
a cheap YA novel

Saint Pablo

Crime and Punishment

2004 was a different time. Whoever drew this Nostalgia Critic-tier dogshit was probably born in the late 70s to early 80s, meaning they likely frequented bars in the early to mid 90s, at which time it truly was concievable that a female might take the initiative and approach first.

>he'll cowards won't even assume dada positron
forty,,

Attached: Untitled.jpg (590x800, 42K)

bazirano & crvenopilulano

Puši kurac

This guy reads too much jhonen. Vasquez

Jedi govna

zjebczaly chuju

I'm a tall male(male) and getting hit on in bars by 7/10s is not uncommon
bars are loud and expensive and shitty though and my friends and I have better things to do with our lives so I don't spend too much time in those contexts
but yes, conversations with strangers do happen in bars sometimes even in the current year

Jhonen Vasquez was actually funny though, OP is just pain. But yes the influence is obvious

This is an American website. Speak American or get bombed again, subhuman turkish rape babies.

at least two of the three people you replied to don't live in countries bombed by Am*rica

maybe they should

America? Well, that works, but I prefer my way:
"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave."

not yet at least

Yeah women initiate conversations dumbass :3

Yeah, just look at how interested butterfly is in talking to your worthless faggot ass.

when I was 14 a girl I was friends with recced this webcomic to me, being aware of webcomics like BTC and sexy losers was a cool loner activity

ahh, 2004.

The only Yea Forums webcomic is Achewood

Do you notice that she consistently does?

Do you notice that she actually does what I ask her to do?

I mean how long is this going to go on for on YOUR end? How long will you dislike me simply because everyone knows who I am and butterfly masturbated to me in front of everyone? :3

LOL thread?

Attached: 300.gif (750x750, 23K)

Apex cringe.