Do you own any novelty bookmarks?

do you own any novelty bookmarks?

Attached: file.png (1245x1109, 3.67M)

i use a replica of the gun deckard has in blade runner

It's not really a book mark as much as a reading aid, but I was thinking about getting a Jewish yad. They have a practical use.

Attached: 4336605452_4ffd10ca20.jpg (500x333, 51K)

I cum on the page so I know the next clean page is when I start

Based.

>wasting trees
Kys thank you

ads, tickets and church cards master race

Attached: IMG_20190420_215324.jpg (780x1040, 346K)

I don't have novelty anything.

says the guy happily contributing to the burning of fossil fuels at an exponential rate, calling the kettle black, monsieur

Of course

Attached: 20190423_091853_HDR.jpg (2780x2653, 1.95M)

I use the same bookmark my mom made for me when I was 9. I've since laminated it for protection

Fossil fuel is just dead material. Trees are actual living things that matter.

I just simply fold the page.

>he doesn’t just fold the pages

Attached: 17FBC115-8CB8-45C7-942E-BA2D6CE0625E.png (338x315, 153K)

>he folds his pages

Attached: artpunishmentsofthedamnedflorencebaptistry.jpg (1200x630, 239K)

I use a piece of toilet paper. I’m not even attempting to be funny.

>using bookmarks
When you don't use one, it's an exercise in itself to recall until where do you remember of the material. Not sure? Backtrack until you are up to date on the book again

I just use playing cards

These are what I use. Pens and coffee stirrers.

Attached: IMG_20190423_172743.jpg (3648x2736, 2.37M)

Considering how central memorization is to the understanding of literature, are there really any habitual readers that can't just remember what page they last read? I thought everyone read like that.
This is also acceptable.

Attached: 1545075096051.jpg (664x663, 297K)

>tfw dog ears masterrace

Attached: 1550125146725.png (745x748, 882K)

That’s another way to look at it actually. :3

Kek

>making artificial women do something cute that a normal woman would do.

Just go out and talk to women already ffs. I hope none of the women in this generation are influenced by stupid AI bullshit.

Pic related is a woman who is now in her 30s doing that same thing :3

Attached: 5C58B74D-C8B4-43D5-B4C0-7F55BCC9AB51.jpg (641x482, 39K)

My ex got me a little Nessie bookmark that looks like it's riding on the waves of the book edge.

as if computer screens or anything modern technologically doesn't harm the environment more lmao
god I hate leftist pseuds

Soul

Soulless

>in her 30s
no thanks

You must have gotten that reversed.

Pro tip: I know it’s hard, but don’t let hate blind you from the truth. Think about what’s being said

I honestly believe robots are more entitled to life than roasties

Dude. DUDE. 30s are women in their PRIME. PUH. RIME. Their hips are wider set, they are ready to give birth, and their faces are more beautiful without makeup. They are more intelligent and whatnot. Easy to see why a shitload of women in their 30s are gravitating towards me. It’s all spiritual.

It’s like this: I have had major significant events happen to me in my life because of women, and literally most of them have been in their 30s. Spiritually it must mean something. Their very souls yearn for me.

I’m :3. Sorry

I just tear out each page after reading it.

In their prime? That's when they are leaving their prime. It's when features indicative of diminishing fertility start to show, and men's interest in them wanes.

damn that's a good idea.
i got a bunch of older bills, like pre-1983 when their design looked like actualy money bills. i was keeping them to i don't know, sell them someday but the prices on ebay are just not worth it.

Nigger

That’s the 40s. Women lead up to their 30s then peak. Like Scarlett Johannsson. :3

I just use receipts

>JUST REMEMBER THE PAGE YOURE ON DUDE
The „people“ who say this are also the same kind of autists who obsessively count how many pages they‘ve read and can only stop reading on a page number ending on 0

No, I literally remember what is on the page. Are you mentally deficient?

>Can only stop reading on a page number ending on 0
What kind of sociopath does this? The only correct way is to stop at the end of a chapter

I only stop reading after a page break ie after a chapter is over or after a section. That should be normal though. You don’t stop reading in the middle of a fucking chapter do you?

:3

just tear out one of the blank pages at the front or back

Those are for notes ;_;
:3

Metro tickets ftw

Attached: 5F2D39D8-AB62-4C03-8B9F-0FB5F5F9D4BC.jpg (116x125, 3K)

Did you get the dopamine rush that you were looking for there? We all know you aren't actually genuinely concerned about the environment, and if you were, you probably wouldn't be recommending any form of e-reading as such things require a massive and ecologically costly infrastructure to continue the use of.

daffy "style goals" duck

1. Taking women seriously as if they have any serious convictions is a mistake.
2. Women are in their prime between 16-28 in terms of fertility. Their increased sexual desire around age 30-34 is a means for their body to try and get them to get pregnant during their last window of fertility before it's too late.
3. If most of the major events in your life have been determined by women in their 30s, it's fairly easy to figure out how you turned into such a useless eunuch.

I use a folded 3x5 as a bookmark, usually one that I've used to write notes or reminders on previously and don't need anymore

I just use an old playing card from a deck long since lost/thrown away. It's the 8 of diamonds if you're wondering.

>creating a break in the continuity of the binding, so that the book will open to that page even after the bookmark us removed
No thanks. At most I would use something very thin such as a piece of aluminium foil.

I just tear out every page I read

Based