Reminder: The incels are creating a literary renaissance at this very moment

Yes, I’m the same OP from the last thread. Yes, I really believe what I’m saying.

Here we have a multi page thriller where a semi normal looking male attempts to correct his “eye area” through extensive plastic surgery; the posters, who are all ostensibly (formally) uneducated on the topic discuss at great depth the exact procedures he needs. This will cost tens of thousands of dollars, he will need to have bones cut into, but he’s willing to undergo it just to get some validation from females. Total modern day literature Kino, yet the contrarians of Yea Forums say it’s “banal” because no formal body has ever declared internet posts can be counted as literature.

Attached: F1444916-78D9-42D4-B5F3-71A9923CB23F.jpg (588x845, 311K)

I blame that one cop show for this shitty meme word

Here’s the poster attempting to fix his eye area

Attached: 23AA27EC-859E-416E-B46F-6912185B7C5C.jpg (640x1137, 48K)

He already looks like giga Chad, what more does he want?

It's a good idea, but not a good execution. I'm a sucker for stories of a person's constant tragic shortcomings. I'd read about it if it was rewritten into just a chapter or two of a longer tragedy of this man's life.

I guess to unfuck his eye asymmetry, besides that point he does look like a proto-Chad.

From what I remember, most people weren’t particularly educated in plastic surgery. That poster obviously consulted with a surgeon.

why the fuck do you want to look like Marilyn Manson?

Update from him. You guys can cry about the incel as not trying all you want but the fact is they are ascending in rapid numbers and leaving you in the dust.

He wants a male model tier eye area, male models have eyes that are deep set, vertically narrow and horizontally wide. The outer corner of the eye typically ages at the same level as of sightly higher than the inside corner. He has bulging frog eyes, the other posters acknowledge the rest of his face looks good.

Attached: 8F19C201-3DA8-49C8-B580-3DBF688122F1.jpg (750x874, 296K)

Is there any literature on these groups of people?

He's actually good looking, shame that he's willing to shill thousands for reconstructive surgery. It's funny cause if he just took a selfie where's he smiling and had a bunch of hobbies listed on his Tinder, he'd easily have some validation from girls.

The only literature about them either calls them misogynist terrorists or is written by them. You should go to their forums and tell them what you think when they post their photos, see what they say to you.

am i supposed to put my hobbies on tinder? doesn't that out me as a nerd?

these people are massive narcissists so read pic related

Attached: 81g4JUKnBnL.jpg (1166x1750, 288K)

Attached: BC20D95A-B6FE-4D6C-B27D-EACA769B4768.jpg (750x1213, 536K)

I will sometime. Just out of curiosity.

The point is to have something in common or have something to talk about to break the ice, better be seen as slightly nerdy than not communicating at all. If you think one hobby may be more acceptable than another, maybe talk about that one just so you're not revealing your 'power level' too early.

Granted, you better off using Bumble than Tinder for relationships. In my experience, Tinder has more of a hook up culture. It depends what you're looking for.

How can you tell between an intense social anxiety disorder versus narcissism?

no difference

Jesus Christ, I wish I was half as handsome as this dude.

why do you need to go to another forum? just go on /soc/ and you'll see a ton of very normal to attractive looking people seeking validation

Because /soc/ doesn’t have the incel philosophy, culture, lexicon, mindset, or history. It’s just idiots talking to idiots.

I don't know about it being literature, since they are not producing these texts for that purpose. But it is definitely interesting in a historical and cultural sense.

his nubby hands with the nails bitten to the quick look all greasy like he just blew a load all over them, his face is probably the least of his troubles

It's no different than all these people getting veneers when their teeth are perfectly healthy and normal.

Guy is not ugly by any means. His eyes are a bit off but there is no reason why he didn't be able to get a girl. He's probably going to kill himself when he realizes the surgery isn't going to fix the decades of awkwardness and pain that have immutably scarred his psyche.

It's just like gymcels that get super fit and still can't attract women because at the end of the day they were shallow and narcissistic enough to believe it was simply about looks. It's not. So you think these people have great personalities that are just untapped because of the way they look? Most have 0 redeeming qualities and likely an insurmountable resentment from a lifetime of rejection.

Nothing will heal these people

Just read Houellebecq already jeez.

Reminder that guy below scored these 3 French girls while sounding like a cuck and looking like a trash bag.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-160125_Google.jpg (1431x1316, 760K)

Wheras the best the look maxing incel team could ever hope to achieve is a psychotic tier 6.5/10

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-160729_Google.jpg (1440x1092, 691K)

Kill yourselves already

Attached: 1555597085006.jpg (728x518, 208K)

daily reminder that all incels are volcels

Oh and he s a fucking manlet too

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-161027_Google.jpg (1158x1394, 494K)

:(

you know how easy french girls are right?

When you re not a sociopath women tend to be rather easy to get.

>t.incel

The fact that they re not looks obsessed like in the US doesnt mean that they wont judge you on different attributes.

How do I cure my crush on JuJu?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-162414_Google.jpg (995x1462, 572K)

W-what if you're just shy owo

Depends where you re on the scale

Timid/a bit reserved/but social --------------------- Asocial/ bizare/ wizzard

As some girls actually prefer the first whereas almost no one likes the later

post-2016 Yea Forums fucking sucks

>It's funny cause if he just took a selfie where's he smiling and had a bunch of hobbies listed on his Tinder, he'd easily have some validation from girls.
>normalfag actually believing this
You know nothing, fren

LOL

Lol coping virgin, it's literally only about looks boy. That doesn't mean that if you're ugly you're fucked, but personality only matters to keep the girl. If you want one night stands you only need to be good looking