Post Post modernism

I propose we do something new, we create a philosophy.
A philosophy of Old, and New, we will create this Philosophy in a multiplitude of different series.
We will hold this outer discusion with standards that we all agree upon.
We will set up One on One, standard debates in a letter format displayed publicly.
We will document and record every piece of information, This is not private and every one can Publicize the work in this.
We will also, as a general community publish works together.

This is One of many, But the First amongst All.
Topics will be voted on to discuss what the first debates will be about.

We will shout our truths, and then then take the biggest answers, and most common answers in 3 threads time.
The Time is Unknown and Is up to the community to complete.

At this time we will put them together to vote.
Once the Votes are in my must produce works and literature not of our own making, unless it is published, but not by you but by another author, if it is a group publishing it is fine.

Self publishing on Amazon is not allowed.
Self publishing is not allowed, unless it is disclaimed.

Trip Codes are allowed, but keep your trip Code to this thread.
I hope we get to actually do something for one Yea Forums.

Attached: 220px-Plato._Etching_by_D._Cunego,_1783,_after_R._Mengs_after_Raph_Wellcome_V0004702.jpg (220x304, 19K)

My philosophy is all women are whores.

debates are stupid

i propose that all things in the mind are the product of the Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer.

first, they are in a state of being Unblended;
then, they are Blended, with a variety of speeds;
that which is Blended is fashioned into Cakes;
Cakes can be eaten.

praise the Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer

Attached: 613QmjzlNmL._SL1500_.jpg (1159x1500, 94K)

how postmodern of you

You have to state why and your reasons if you want a good reason.
Trolling will be tossed aside.

I will state this...
Men are Superior to woman in terms of reason and athleticism.
Woman are superior in terms of emotions and beauty.

Men are Dominate, they like to fight and make war with each other.
Woman are Submissive, they like to be won over and be made to love.

Men and Woman are still equal under God, as 2 completes a half as ying and yang equate into each other.

the Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer is truly post post-modern in this sense because any idea, including the idea of postmodernity, can be produced as a Cake.

behold

Attached: s3838_600x.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>women are superior in beauty
They are equal at best

>Trolling will be tossed aside.
What are you going to do? Ban me?

you're just trying to dismiss it all with ironic jokes. how does this transcend postmodernity?

In the hand mixers mind of Post modernism we take a tumble along parade of utensils, spinning and grinning laughing along the way.
Non Dualism of the post modern dichotomy is a sweet treat called the CAKE.

The Cake being a Lie, thus cannot be a lie. For if the Cake created by this dichotomy is a lie then this Cake cannot be produced.

Attached: 1525488246679s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Your statement is pretty sexist, I would not continue this forum anymore with a misogynist.

postmodernity represents the Unblended, the primordial state of the mind. to become Blended requires the hand mixer, the final result of which is Cake. in this case it is the Hamilton Beach ErgoMix which brings enlightenment where before was only a vast collection of unblended ingredients.

to understand postmodernity as something to be overcome requires opening ourselves up to the transcendental apparatus of cognition, the ultimate form of which is the Hand Mixer. again, however, this is no mere accelerationist argument, because it includes neither the final product - Cake - or the essential gnosis, which is the eating of Cake.

Attached: Hamilton Beach 62668. ErgoMix™ Hand Mixer ..jpg (1500x1500, 237K)

Since Truths × Truths always equal a truth.
But Truths × Lies only make a partial truth.
Partial truths can be infinites in either Direction, towards the Light, full Truth, or into a decadency, Negativity of lies.
A lie × A lie = equals partial truths, but these partial truths work in a pattern, implying only a finite number of divisions.
A lie × A lie therefor can be full negatives, or full Positives.

Just make the bloody cake instead of parading around with your nonsense.

Women are definitely superior in terms of beauty. Most women are nice to look at, even to other women.

Attached: Floral.jpg (640x506, 166K)

because much of this can seem like so much academic jargon i can provide you with further diagrams.

Attached: 8o57234523523.png (691x685, 377K)

That is your perceptive on beauty. You're leaving out homosexuals who finds the male body more appealing.

so mote it be. behold, three Postmodern Conditions, all thanks to the power of the Transcendental Apparatus.

Attached: KitchenAid 9-Speed Architect Hand Mixer in Candy Apple Red .jpg (700x700, 33K)

Its great and all but you did not explain how to actually make a cake.

Thing I agree with but I believe there is an optimal mixer. The KitchenAid Pro Line Stand Mixer.
Really powerful, When used with a thicker dough of german variety, the ages stay clean and machine spins as smooth as a butter. Often inquired on my lofty ideal appliance, I always reclaim back In joy, Yes I have a God, and he treats me to a delicious cake.

Attached: 11418RED_11_11_2014__09_48_04_456.jpg (456x456, 23K)

Which is why I included that even heterosexual women find women pleasant to look at. Heterosexual men are indifferent looking at other men.

Attached: Tea.jpg (1547x1200, 1.57M)

Cake represents the unity of all elements, the One in Many and Many in One, and as fashioned and eaten constitutes the returning of all things to their source. to become a Cake the Unblended must become Blended, the Blended fashioned, and the fashioned served with joy and wonder, no bullshit, &c. in this way is the true nature of the mind revealed.

adherents of the Transcendental Cognitive Apparatus school understand that there are other instruments involved in this process, as has indicated.
the Stand Mixer is indeed a mighty vehicle also.

Attached: 9283457209345723.png (626x570, 225K)

Postmodernism is really nothing more that 5th century BC sophism. No, it's less than it. Gorgias, Protagoras, that Hermes guy in Cratylus. The power guy in Republic.
Nothing new
Or original
At all

Based and whitepilled

Homosexuals are flawed and do no reflect the truth about Human nature

Men are hotter (and I'm not fucking gay idk why people on this dumb fucking board say that when I'm objectively assessing the beauty of the sexes). If you look at the features side by side men are objectively more attractive.