Want to write a book

>want to write a book
>remember that climate change will cause mass migrations and general collapse of civilization in a few decades and maybe even the extinction of the human race
>lose all interest
whats the point

Attached: 1500465261473.jpg (281x349, 16K)

>want do thing
>remember die
what grug for?

Attached: 9FA962DD-6AE3-47D9-8ECA-EBF7624FD968.png (485x443, 33K)

one persons death /=/ complete erasure of humanity

>Implying the Third World helter skelter is going to affect Europe or NA
Bruh just build a wall lmao
Like use your navies to stop migrant boats in the Med hahahah

>want to write a book
>remember from Cuba that nuclear war will cause mass destruction and general collapse of civilization in a few decades and maybe even the extinction of the human race
>lose all interest
Maybe you should just accept you had no motivation to begin with

Attached: kennedy.jpg (1419x1840, 1.47M)

Lol I'm literally gonna build a bunker to store all of my art work and writings, no joke, I'm that arrogant. I'm even gonna have a computer hooked up to a peddle powered generator or something that will also have more writings and my vidya magnum opus. Now I gotta figure out how to make sillicon last for centuries. My scream to the void will last goddamit. My work will come to represent humanity as a whole if it's ever discovered by aliens

Attached: Steaming_Streets_George_Bellows_1908.jpg (598x747, 433K)

Of all the generations (i.e., of all generations) who made this prediction, we have the most reason for it. When one of the most sophisticated computers predicts collapse by the end of the century, consistently, and the entire system is more or less predicated on the use of less sophisticated computers, I think it's a pretty safe bet.

But I don't understand his rationale. To me, that means I should just spend my time reading and writing, fuck posterity.

>want to write a book
>realize I don't actually enjoy writing and just want attention for doing something

that would be extremely racist of you, goy

>want to write a book
>get distracted by posting bears on Yea Forums

Attached: bear1.jpg (618x410, 76K)

You're a fool if you think humanity will go extinct from climate change. The elites of the world are too smart to let their blood go extinct. They already have plans in place to survive and repopulate the world with their offspring. YOU and I and everyone we love will probably die in a horrible way, yes, but humanity is here to stay as long as some unpredictable meteor doesn't plow into us and kill everyone.

holy shit is that a bear?

you fucking know it

Attached: bearhappy2.jpg (800x568, 196K)

>When one of the most sophisticated computers predicts collapse by the end of the century, consistently
What?

This guy is the man

Or possible the bear

Lol imagine having such a pathetic and easily achieved dream and then being deterred from it by an unexamined media narrative. Enjoy your waste of a life.

"Climate change" is a meme.
However, solar cycles and an imminent grand solar minimum is not. So write that book and some poor chuck can have some entertainment before turning your tale into fuel for his fire.

>Of all the generations (i.e., of all generations) who made this prediction, we have the most reason for it.
HOLY SHIT THEY ALLLLL SAID THAT THAT WAS WHYYYY THEY FUCKING SAID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FAT FAGGOT TREAT

based and write-it-anyway-pilled

nice bear, you got anymore?
Also, do you have more than grizzlies?

When asked what he’d do if the world was ending tomorrow, Werner Herzog said, “Start a new movie.”