Tfw used to be a degenerate noughties hipster

>tfw used to be a degenerate noughties hipster
>now trad catholic about to marry a girl 10 years younger than me

Get on my level.

Attached: p12_Hudson.jpg (674x506, 143K)

>implying older women isn't the patrician choice

Attached: smug frodo.jpg (250x187, 5K)

You're right though.

t. in my mid-20's married to woman in her mid 40's.

do you call her mommy?

Eughh. That age gap is not attractive. I would say go for women in their 30s top, otherwise it becomes embarrassing :3

ay my gf is 5 years older than me

tis sicc

>degenerate noughties hipster
Yikes. You can't erase that though. I was always trad.

It's hard to believe anyone in 2019 really believed in catholicism, especially an adult convert.

No.
It's attractive as hell to me. She's a professional and literally pays my way so that I can bang her when she gets home.

no one cares lmao

you don't believe in jesus, he believes in you

Senpai I'd convert to Catholic if the Pope called a crusade or at least tried to defend his flock.

the next pope will be a trad for sure, as a reaction to this murkiness of francis' leadership

>Trad Catholic
>Meanwhile 99% of Catholic "masses" are pretty much a Protestant adoration

OP here. Your posts amuse me very much-o.

Anyone been reading Waugh? I read Bridey last year and posted about it here. Bit of a tearjerker that was.

I am reading Decline and Fall now and it is hard not to laugh on every page.

Attached: 137336337_1423432898.jpg (250x411, 26K)

>Meanwhile 99% of Catholic "masses" are pretty much a Protestant adoration
unironically true

Attached: 1503787281817.jpg (450x377, 28K)

You didn't stop being a hipster.
You are still a hipster, that is, a fucking poseur just larping as a catholic, my pseud.

catholicism is just a polytheistic form of christianity.

>>Meanwhile 99% of Catholic "masses" are pretty much a Protestant adoration
How so?

37,000 people were received into the Church this Easter, just in the United States.

Why is this on the literature board?

I've noticed that a lot of hipsters lately are latching onto the traditional religious lifestyle as a lot of them enter their thirties which I actually find pretty ironic. I don't know if this is a common trend among them but a lot but it needs a name if it doesn't have one.

>Catholic
>Believing some Argentinian who kisses Muslim feet and hates the church is the true voice of God

Modern Catholicism is brainlet tier. Read On the Jews and their Lies and see the light

I see that based nig cardinal from West Africa in the news a lot talking about how bad the migration crisis is for Western Civilization, and therefore the Church. I think it would be pretty cool if we got a super trad pope but is there really a chance for pushback?

I used to give a fuck but now not so much
Take this to /his/ or don't

Here in burgerland Protestantism is fucked. Every Lutheran and Methodist church I pass by has a big fagflag hanging on it.

American Protestantism has been severely Judaized in order to serve Jewish ethnic interest. Culture of Critique has a very good explanation for it

>implying euro churches aren't judaized as well

Pure nonsense.

And how many of them will remain Catholics? Not many.

Pretty much every non-progressive Catholic wants Cardinal Sarah to be the next pope, so there is a good chance he'll be elected after Francis. But it ain't certain. As a young Catholic, I can attest to the shift amongst young people towards a more conservative approach to theology, liturgy, etc. So once the so-called 'boomers' start dying out, there will definitely be a renewal of the Catholic Church.

begone thanos

Attached: thanos_losses_annihilation[1].jpg (620x585, 100K)

larping faggot

hello newfriend

>if you want to join an organized religion that aligns with your personal values you're a larper
back to your website, fedora

I kind of regret my OP and wish that I had just posted about Waugh. Oh well.

Attached: lady-philosophy-boethius-450x463.jpg (450x463, 77K)

Euro churches don't shill for Israel or preach that Jews are God's chosen people. They're Judaized, but not nearly to the extent that american churches are.

Disgusting.

F

Attached: poklonskaya-tsar.jpg (700x466, 94K)

All niggers.

Attached: mmmfeet.jpg (720x523, 83K)

t. whitey can't handle that he's going to be a minority in 50 years

Western Christendom is more my aesthetic but I have a lot of Eastern icons from my parents. The lady and I like that Byzantine Catholic girl on youtube.

Attached: Vladimir-I.jpg (230x274, 20K)

>I like that Byzantine Catholic girl on youtube
she is unironically so holy

no one is talking about christianity, we're talking about catholicism which is just a big larp session.
still better than protestantism though

It's weird how we have this sect of people who are just violently INSISTENT on the idea that breadpilled posters aren't genuine. And no one replies to them.

>Euro churches don't shill for Israel
Neither do Lutheran or Methodist churches in the US. Mainline Protestant churches in the US are generally more "progressive", like euro churches. Still very Jewish, but on the other side of the coin. Christian Zionism generally comes from Evangelicals and Mormons.

In what way is she so holy?

Attached: 33934044_180806779245903_459372702499602432_n.jpg (614x618, 147K)

>no.. nnoooooo... religion is done for. .. Dawkins said so .... HE SAID I'M FREE . ... THAT I DONT HAVE ANSWER FOR MY ... for my what ... for my. .. .. ohhooo oooonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 3e306814-ab89-4ca1-bf2e-6a4d769804fb.jpg (800x907, 316K)

Her wisdom and sincerity, especially in the rosary videos. There's more than one where she's basically in tears of adoration.

You don't believe in Jesus Christ, you just want to "save da westun civilizashun"

>Get on my level.
I'm on your level.
Was lost, am found. My family is beautiful.
Sede vacante

OP if you only wanted to talk about Waugh you should probably delete this thread and make a new one. This one's too far gone.

>implying a significant portion of first-time converts in Europe didn't convert for personal gain or to avoid persecution
I guess the Romans, Charlemagne, Kievan Rus, the Teutonic Knights, and the Spanish monarchy were all larpers.

yeah, I’m a Christian, you got a problem with that? I used to be a sinner like you but 2 years ago I found GOD. In my teens I would laugh at creationists; I would always tell my grandma that I didn’t want to go to mass; I was agnostic but not like r/Atheism. But when I GREW UP and became a man, I realised I needed to put childish things away (1 Corinthians 13:11). Why is that? Because I realized that we need Christianity to SAVE THE WEST. After I voted Trump in the 2016 election I decided to go to church again. I knew that I would find a QT pure Christian GF who I could lose my virginity to (I haven’t lost it yet because I’m saving myself for marriage, like God intended). I haven’t found her yet, but like Job I will pray and have faith in God. Then I saw Jordan Peterson talking about Christianity and I was hooked! (I don’t like him anymore though, he’s a fake Christian). I watched all his videos on the bible and realised how God reveals himself in many ways. I was on /pol/ (came from r/The_Donald during the election but I hate redditors now) Christian General and I saw Yea Forums chart which had The Bible and I KNEW I found my people. Every day I see THE WEST falling because we gave up our FAITH. Well, the new Christian intellectuals are coming; We are the sons of the Crusaders and we shall not recoil before the sons of Voltaire! (Candide was shit, so is Nietzsche (haven’t read either of them)). Yea Forums introduced me to Kierkegaard and I became a KNIGHT OF FAITH, so now I know that I just gotta believe and that’s TRUE bravery. I read DANTE and DOSTOEVSKY and I saw the beauty of God and true art. I’m a proud Catholic (Protestants are heretics) but I hate Pope Francis, he’s a heretic and isn’t MY Pope. Yea Forums is a Christian board, and I know that if I just keep recommending the Bible, telling people to go to church, and making threads about how great God is, I will finally be able to sincerely believe in God and distract myself from the gnawing feeling that I’m a fraud. Faith ain’t easy.

Attached: nice.jpg (960x1400, 428K)

Ah, yeah. We like her rosary videos.

Attached: 761b7ea491db72133ba3d471c1a0c106.jpg (441x544, 61K)

I will in a minute just look for this pic in the OP.

Attached: waugh-decline-and-fall-granger.jpg (900x749, 118K)

I unironically know people like this

'your level' is the assumption of different labels whimsically. You have no identity or mind. You're still a hipster.

St Paul was the ultimate larper desu

how did you meet her? what did you parents say? what about kids?

Do unironically based. Nice trips too. Checked

>breadpilled
I don't know what this cutting-edge Yea Forums lingo means. It smells like shit, though.

Yeah, it should be obvious that a website that used to get in trouble for CP would be filled with geniune Catholics

It isn't real, retard.

kek

Attached: 1447106762646.jpg (256x281, 12K)

Attached: 1415110660115.jpg (212x218, 4K)

They definitely aren't. Why would you want to marry a bitch who's out her prime, already hit the wall, and is going to die before you? Mommy issues is the only reason I can think of.

>I guess the Romans, Charlemagne, Kievan Rus, the Teutonic Knights, and the Spanish monarchy were all larpers.
Yup

It's so funny how all of Waugh's children look as though they've had his face edited onto their's.

We met on craigslist back when it had the casual encounters page. I was young and looking for a random hookup and she was looking to get over her past marriage. Anyway, we ended up hitting it off really well and I spent more and more time over at her place. Eventually she asked if I wanted to move in and it just progressed from there.
My parents don't care for it but I never really had a good relationship with them anyway so it's basically BAU.
Neither of us want kids though that basically isn't on the table anyway since we're already in the 'danger zone' for having a kid with birth defects.
It's real. Even if you think I'm lying do you think there isn't one person like me on earth? I realize my life may seem strange but is it really that outrageous?

u r a chantard
/thread

I refuse to believe that any genuinely born again person would continue using Yea Forums (a website generally considered to be full of bullying, hatred, and intentional edginess) instead of renouncing it as an artifact from their more sinful days.

This is a bait post with nothing to do with literature and it is rather sad statement about this board. Yea Forums flocks to any post with mention of a woman in it, foaming at the mouth in either obsession or jealousy. We get this same thread every day it seems (I'm X but I just happened to meet X girl that is SUPER BASED)

OP here. I actually don't visit here frequently especially since my conversion. I just started reading some Waugh and felt like posting a troll thread in the vain of

>lol trolled xDdd
>Jesus died for this

I'm a practicing Catholic and I still come here. I come here in part because I've learned a lot that has been useful to my faith on this site, believe it or not. Yea Forums can be pretty wicked and degenerate, but that's not the whole story here, just like it isn't with any other thing.

Do you actually live your values or do you wear traditionalism as a costume?

I can't imagine living as a principled traditionalist in modern times, it seems impossible. The constant and extreme levels of stimulation in our era is overwhelming and total. Even if you succeed at resisting it, you'll be living a lonely existence.

What's your attitude toward temptation and relapse? Have you sustained your lifestyle for any reasonable amount of time?

You didn't explain why OP's liveblog is relevant to literature