What the fuck does anglo mean in the context of this board am I just expected to know

What the fuck does anglo mean in the context of this board am I just expected to know

Attached: 1531835812867.gif (633x773, 11K)

based retard

Anglo as in anglo-anericans (folks from USA, UK and Canada) and their associate traits and culture.

Refers to people from Angola, a country in southern Africa

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png (1200x800, 28K)

it means analytic philosophy

>"Am I just expected to know?"
The warcry of an entire generation. The pursuit of nothing but what is forced upon them. Intellectual curiosity, knowledge, and courage are to them are just so many hours of homework. He will not be prepared for the shock and fear when he one day discovers that he was supposed to be human this whole time.

>anglo-american
>UK
based retard

anglos are people from the anglosphere. Most likely anglophones.

Attached: 1519710957658.jpg (640x640, 31K)

DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO DO AFRICAN GUY VOICE NOW?? HOLY SHIT

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

They're posters from /his/, /pol/, /int/ etc. Retards from France, Ireland and Spain mainly. You notice the same style of posting. This board is pointless now.

You forgot kra*ts

>SEETHING *ngloids

Attached: 5BCAFFC9-8695-47DA-AB18-C3EA12807E38.jpg (735x551, 122K)

fuck off, you ruined /his/ and now you're ruining this place

/his/ was a shit heap at conception dunno what youre talking about

Anglo = US UK Aus NZ Canada

I'm the anti-anglo poster, or at least the one who started posting furiously.

>You notice the same style of posting
yeah because I write the majority of them. I'm also one of the main contributor to this board, but I keep anglo-hating and good posts separated.
I trash talk anglos for 2 reasons
-autism, pure autism; when a post could've been written by a machine but it's an autistic anglo
-lack of awareness, americentrism (one of the worst offenders)

It is extremely tiring trying to discuss with anglos, honestly. Americans thinking they know better, when they are going through cultural shifts which happened 200years ago in your country and have been integrated by everyone*... americans lack the cognitive capacity for political awareness (I have Ivy league friends). it's probably cultural and due to american hegemony. Maybe once they, as a nation, reach ulterior cultural milestones, they will integrate political awareness into their psyche. I don't know. I'm not talking out of my ass, I used to live in the US.

>bru do you realize nothin is free? free college = taxes u retard europoor
>yeah marxism is dope, late stage capitalism am i right?
yeah.. we've had a little discussion about these issues +200years ago and it ended in a revolution. these things are 100% integrated into our collective consciousness.

Why aren't you on some European website writing in French or German or whatever then?

Because English is the modern day lingua franca and Yea Forums allows one to reach a larger audience.

because napoleon sold louisiana....

People from angl*id countries

an audience of mostly Anglos who you said you dont like talking to

English is my main language and I'm also opposed to anglocentrism, there is no contradiction
honestly anglos would be nicer if they were self aware of their tunnel vision

I enjoy talking about certain subjects with them, but certainly not all.

oh, and the constant vulgar angloposting sucks too. (any shitpost or ad hominem related to sex, gender and race)

>audience of mostly Anglos
prove it

nice sentence mate

good thing I'm sleeping during american prime time

Which generation? Your post just makes you look like a dying boomer

The cunts who treated us like Palestinians.

Attached: nonlethal.jpg (1366x768, 84K)

The perfect being

Anglos cannot be aware of anything, they see, smell and hear only the inside of their assholes and nothing else

Attached: me_ira.jpg (960x738, 88K)

>whining that your country lost its imperial heritage centuries ago and had to flounder in blissless awareness of it's impotence
What was that? Can't hear you over the sound of the most powerful naval force in human history, with enough air power to beat several peer air forces

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x396, 63K)

Dude it sucks you can't crawl you here, smells D O P E

At least the last two centuries in America. Probably longer. Don't mistake the modern misuse of "generation" for its real ideological connotation.