ITT: Take something from a book, translate it into Traditional Chinese, then Zulu, then Thai...

ITT: Take something from a book, translate it into Traditional Chinese, then Zulu, then Thai, then back to English with Google Translate, and then post it here. The rest of us guess what it is. I'll start with an easy one:

"Think about this, then change to a green world, modest, sharp, and think of the sea and the world. Are you getting an unusual match like yours? Because of this amazing sea surrounded by a green world, Tahiti Island is full of peace and happiness for the human spirit. But we are surrounded by all the worries of half life God bless you! Don't leave the island. You will never return!"

Attached: 1550647544150.jpg (779x708, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translationparty.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“The hands of the Master Paramount were dry and sticky like a mother, brushing to get. "For those who walk with them in religion, some people say, 'You are always a human.' This is not just about knowledge, but about Christmas.
I jumped again.
"If you have to go now, this person will just say, 'He is sorry for the abusers." But if you are removed, they will say, 'You are a traitor.' You can follow Farming or drum, but you will hear, 'You are the abuser.' Do you know?”

easy mode:
>This is the best time, the worst time. It is a time of wisdom, a time of foolishness, a time of faith, a complex time, a time of light and a time of darkness. It is the spring of hope in the winter of despair. We all go straight to heaven. There is no one in front of us. All of us go straight to heaven. All of us go straight to another way.

The need to protect various influences in those days can only drink tap water or alcohol. (Mutual agreement, never act) but only canned food Thanks to the experience, we are creating a combination of later called "dog porridge". Its foundation is in the parking lot (should be an alternative, not everyone should do). Some people come from here according to the needs of the porridge dish or pasta. And to be polite and open to him This stand is ready to help in every way, whether it is water or wood and trying to help her to trust in the car. This method is not difficult. His job - he decided to put the devil in the position to remove. They said that they were motivated not to eat the trunk near the fire and say that the boiler in the new forest:
(1) Flow
(2) Fill in the bowl.
(3) with special boards (With a spatula) for pasta or porridge in a large pot and thrown out without having to cover the same wood
After that, he mixed all this lightly with a spoon, a fire and returned to the radiator calmly. Then he picked up the bowl and decided: go out or wait for the result. In this scripture he will be able to do more things - when you hear and understand for the first time in the first place and shameful. At that time, when the victim first surprised the smell of food, he brought a spoon to the nose. But he had to walk among them, forbid things that were clear and urged them to try to eat (For example, from his test
If you show the beginning, then it appears that someone has decided what happened. Try the porridge. At that time, if you refuse, you can ask him questions. (But should do it before he returns):
- What do you think has enough problems?

I'm impressed.

"The sky above the port is a TV color that is prepared for the death station. "It's not like I use it." The case heard that the crowd went to the chat room. "It's like my body is losing a lot of medicine." This is a widespread word and joking. Chatsubo is an external technology organization. You can drink there for a week and never hear two Japanese words."

I'm sick ... I'm a cruel person. I'm not beautiful. I believe the liver is sick.

I only know these. Am I a brainlet?

Men must have sexual ability and are normal after that.
By virtue of that power Parents from children with disabilities come from children with disabilities. Celebrate and brush their teeth.
Blind and often children are like their parents. Their natural signs are the same as the rope.
Or scars, as we all know that these things are passed through three generations; For example, men have hands in their hands. But his son was not there The owner, but his nephew is not clear in the same place. However, this is strange. For children with disabilities, they often hear and do not have strict and fast rules for them, although children are very similar. Sometimes it happens to parents or grandparents.
Compliance But parents can go beyond the same age as him The situation in which a woman's wife has sex with a black man; In this This is not the daughter of a woman. But the daughter of the daughter is dark

The Notes from Underground One was extremely easy, so you might be a Yea Forumslet

When I put my hair like a young woman of Andalusia, is it a mountain of mountains or am I dressed in red or if you are stuck under a garden wall I thought she was a good man like all the others, so I asked her to ask me with my eyes and then asked me. I said it was my mountain history. At first I grabbed her by my side So she felt that my chest was all the smell, her heart was amazing, I answered yes, I would

The black man ran into the desert followed by a gunman.

The sun was kneeling and wailing. Each waste is released more than oil and the smell of the past. When the moon rises, there will be brown water.

e 發生 甚麼 樣 的 衝突, ama-oystrygods agweba inhlanzi-
神! BrékkekKékkekKékkekKékkek! KóaxKóaxKóax! Ualu
I-Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh! Lawa ama-Baddelaries 游击队員 还在 哪里
achus 大師 Malachus Micgranes and Verdons cata-
Faka ama-Camibalistics kusuka ku-Whoyteboyce we-Hoodie 中 剔除 出来
I-Assiegates ne-boomeringstroms I-Sod Reed balls, 让 我 害怕!
Ama-Sanglorians, 救! 彈藥 武裝 起来, illy 震惊 Killykill-
: 收費, 是 機會 哄騙, els 是 cashels 播出
通風! 什么 bidimetoloves akhishwe ngu tegotetab-
! 真正 的 感覺 他们 的 草地 草地 上 的 什么
Ic jiccup 的 声音! 的 这里, 是 如何 没 坛 不 乐 的 的
Umswakama is 通姦 主義 者 的 父亲, kodwa, (mina 的 閃亮 的 星星 星星 和
身體!) 超越 天堂 的 最高 天堂
廣告! 但是, 是 吗? Iset? Before 吗 吗? 橡樹
Manje, Babe 泥炭 中, 榆树 則 在 那里 飛躍 如果
Kodwa, wena uzakuba, wena uzakuba: 并且 不会 那么 快
恍惚 而 进行 一場 墮落 的 庇護

Something went catastrophically wrong here

yeah i missed the initial w

For fun, you must have a high IQ to understand Rick and Moti. Entertainment is very complicated. If there is no complete understanding of physics, teaching a lot of jokes will convey the mind of the general audience. There is a view about the destruction of Rick by installing his own things automatically - for example, his philosophy uses many books of Narodnaya Volya. The lovers of the world understand these things. They have a deep understanding of these deep jokes by realizing that they are not just interesting - they are very impressed by their lives. So I don't like people. Rick & Morty is really an idiot - of course not having fun with Rick's existential motto "Jubba Lubba Dub Dub", which is a secret hidden in the father of Turgenev's son and Russian son. Thought that just thinking that a normal fox would not be able to detect it and the wise man of Dan Harmon was shown on the TV screen. A fool .. How do I feel.

Yes, on the way I have Rick & Morty's drawing. No, you don't see it. This is just a woman - so they must check in advance that they have an IQ score of 5 points (maybe lower). Unemployed children

kek this is the real easy mode

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>BrékkekKékkekKékkekKékkek
hmmmm

It's like poetry in translation.

Actually my diary

I don't know. Maybe this is a dream, a dream that I doubt. I will wake up and remain silent. It will be me, if I dream, dream, dream, peace, full of anger, I do not know that they are not silent, do not say every word, nothing else, you have to go, I know they will stop, I know they stop For a moment, for a moment, for a moment, for a moment, for a moment, forever, whether it be me or you, I must continue. You must continue I will continue. You have to say, as long as there is nothing that will make me come in and tell me that it is a great pain. Unusual sins, you have to continue. Maybe it's done. They may tell me that It is quiet that I live. I don't know. I will never know that when you do not know, you should continue. I cannot continue. I will continue.

Af Amafagots,
My name is John. I hate you all. All of you are overweight, healthy and looking at confirmation every day. He is the worst thing in the world. In fact, there are people who accept cats. Although I think it's fun to make others fun because of uncertainty. But you reach a new level This is even worse than pictures on Facebook.
Don't be a stranger I miss your best mistake I am perfect I am a football manager and the first team of my football team What game do you play except "Top Japan" I have A directly and I have a girl who is jealous (hit me; You all have to commit suicide. Thank you for listening
Pic-related: This is my niece and I

Attached: 1466881392946.jpg (484x502, 48K)

One should marry Josef in the morning, not making a real mistake and being arrested.

I want my father or mother or both because they all depend on the same problem when they do their job. When they give birth, they think what they mean.

Now our winter is satisfied.
Let's see the sunshine in New York better.
And all the clouds in our house
In the sea at the deep sea adopted
We now have a water cap.
Our red weapon sits on the monument.
Our great clock has been a happy meeting.
Our bad attitude will make you satisfied.
A tough fight fighting the front lines of aging.
Now instead of wearing a red horse
Scary, terrifying spirit of the enemy
She is changing in the girl's room.
For good intentions

Now I'm sitting in my car, I feel breathing. Drinking coffee makes me hurry and confident and I pretend to be an important person who wants to drink coffee. But actually i'm empty

I will go to work in London soon. I will work 9 to 5 (I think I have a football stop office around 5pm). I have no inspiration. There is no room because I know I spent my last life.

The kind and noble supervisor lost a lot of autism as a stressful person. No one spoke on the day he worked. Oh, I don't expect to get social experience at the beginning of a new job, where people find me as an autistic person.

I have no love and I have nothing to say more than 10 minutes.

I'm not a manufacturer I spend my time to make the most of it on the internet, not to do things. I have to start doing things for a long time without having to starve at night.

The best way to try to use autism is to work hard and live. But it's not the best way in life I was worried that I had no proper autism to get the real trend.

I will read the book But I don't really like books I read it so the fool doesn't think I'm stupid.

When people get a small amount of money or other expensive items, why do you have to do? Chad and Stacy give everything?

I lost my way for about five years and 4 months. I felt guilty about everything I didn't do and what I would do. So I won't do anything.

Inb4 "Sports" It does nothing. I'm glad you did nothing. There is only an IQ that can not improve your health with exercise.

Don't miss the party
translationparty.com

Jokes on you Johnny boy, I'm underweight and malnourished.

>Pic-related: This is my niece and I
based

No worries, I just wanted to introduce you to my niece

Easy mode
>I am a fool, but without understanding, the brain is a fool. But without heart We are not happy. We all suffer.

is this the critique thread? please rate my poem:
Rotation and rotation
The Falcons couldn't hear the sound of the field.
This story has decreased; The center cannot store it.
The war was not evacuated.
Water is released everywhere.
The innocent army fell;
The lack of the best faith and the worst
Full of passion and desire

Yes, some revelations are coming soon.
Of course, the second visit is just a look.
The second time is coming! These words have ended
If the big picture comes from the Spirit of Mundi
He angered my eyes: Somewhere in the desert desert.
The body of the animal and the human head
Empty view of the sun
Use a small pump while everything is about it.
Fill the shade of wild birds in the forest.
Darkness comes again But now i know
The stone falls on grade 20
When the boat passed the tragedy
It's a wild animal.
Was born in Bethlehem

This is the best time, the worst time. It is a time of wisdom, a time of foolishness, a time of faith, a complex time, a time of light and a time of darkness. It is the spring of hope in the winter of despair. We all go straight to heaven. There is no one in front of us. All of us go straight to heaven.

Attached: T2C,_Fred_Barnard,_SydneyCarton_and_Lucie_Manette_(I,13).jpg (720x554, 100K)

already been done, mate

based

Achille's anger created a fountain in Greece.
The goddess of heaven is worthless singing!
Anger was thrown into the reign of Pluto.
The spirits of the mighty were executed in the wrong way.
Its branches are not filled with empty shores.
Judge the dog and destroy the hungry seeds.
From Achilles and Atrides, the great work
This is the fall of the Empire and Job's will!

Could have been much worse desu.

Thanks John, I shouldn't have been so hard on you for no reason, both you and your niece seem like lovely people.

Can I compare you to summer?
You are very popular and intelligent:
The soul touched May's son.
Summer sublease is too short on that day.
Sometimes the eyes of the sky are hot.
And is often the color of gold of gold
Beauty from planning, sometimes falling
Accidents or natural transformation processes are not limited.
But your eternal friendship will never end.
And you won't lose what you have
Death is proud that you will not envy its shadow.
When you grow in a permanent timeline:
As long as there is breath or see the eyes
This longevity is life.

Author: Wang Ying, learning and testing & learning
The Forbidden City
It brings death to all our help world.
Stay in the Garden of Eden until the great man
Revive and return to the seat of happiness.
Sing Heav'nly Muse Above Secret
The activities of Ore or Sinai are inspiring.
The shepherd began to teach the selected seed.
In the beginning of heaven and earth
Rose comes from chaos: or when Mount Zion
Making fun while the Siloa River flows
Oracle of God is fast
Send your help to my music.
No intention to move in
Above 'Aonian Mount' it is as follows
Things that have never been done in prose or in Rhime

damn Ying for plagiarizing the greats

Fuck off, have this instead.
Tell me that you are Nora's nephew, a dirty little girl. I'm pulling twice when I read your book. I'm glad to see that you like sex. Yes, now I remember that I had sex with him for a long time. Dear, this is the dirt that I give you My thorns were covered with you for hours, both outgoing and thighs. I think fat claws in your stomach and look at your red eyes and your eyes. Every time I have sex, which makes your tongue have an embarrassing moment on your lips. If each of those fat asses comes back to you to give you more power than usual. That night, you have a full fart. Love me. Make dinner. Good fat, quick liquor and fun with the little naughty animals. You stand as a hole. When the man opens a woman, sex is a good woman. I think I will be able to enter Nora. I think I can take you from women who live in the house. This is the voice of a beautiful girl who doesn't like water like my fat wife. It's dry and dirty, like a brave girl going to sleep in school at night. I hope Nora can put my face down so that I can feel the smell of it.

You say that you will be when I come back. I suck. You like to liberate. You lick your pussy a little black. I would like to be amazed at the sleepy look of your eyes on your Xing sw. Secretly, gently press the button to release my pants and gently pull out your Mickey oil lover. Lift it up in the wet mouth Sometimes I cry and sleep, your clothes are folded to open your wardrobe and gently lay down and start with lice with your thorns. You will start to brag and I will act as you like. When you go to bed, you will begin to sigh, sigh, groan, walk. If so, I want the greedy dog to jump up to your big sputum. Your body twists and turns over and over again.

On the good night, my little Nora, my fool! Is a good person who loves to emphasize that I want to be better Write more about it and your personal information is sweet, dirty, dirty.