Books written by/about low IQ people

I think I made a thread like this a while ago but then forgot I made it so here I am again. I am looking for books written about or by low IQ people because I can't identify with anyone in regular novels. I usually get lost in the first 5 pages or so. So its better if there's not an intricate plot just how a low-iq person thinks or acts. But of course i also want the book to be interesting. Any recommendations? thanks.

Attached: 1552144153195.jpg (1028x675, 48K)

I’m low IQ at heart and I’m writing a fantasy book about really dumb people if that counts

frankly, my diary.

The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night Tme.

Art of the deal

A Pickle for the Knowing Ones

It's only 36 pages.

I read somewhere that Andy Warhol had low IQ (86 or so). And then I read he published a book under his name called The Philosophy of Andy Warhol... which was ghostwritten. So I'm disappointed either way.

Flowers for Algernon

Attached: flowers.jpg (263x379, 15K)

Attached: Untitled.png (505x327, 174K)

Your diary encompasses both of these

Das Kapital

timothy dexter wasn't retarded what the fuck

he was actually an accidental genius who kept lucking the fuck out

Sound and Fury

Yes but it doesn't make a lot of sense to recommend me my own diary now DOES IT? Sounds like YOUR diary could be a good choice haha.

I have just finished the first chapter and it's very interesting. Not low iq though i dont think so...

came here to say this

>Inb4 people just start making fun of writers they don't like

Attached: William-Kotzwinkle+Fan-Man.jpg (707x1217, 150K)

This book made me want to be a retard. Would recommend

About a retarded man who goes through experiment to make himself smart. Works. But his condition reverses. Written as his diary so the writing becomes more jumbled as his brain degrades. Really depressing story desu.

Attached: flowers_for_algernon.jpg (600x800, 173K)

SHUT UP BRAINLETS WE ALL READ FLOWERS OF ALGERNON

,?.

I didn't lol, who reads sci-fi

me and my diary, desu.

12 rules for life - Jordan B. Peterson

Idiot.

what the fuck

This is the perfect book for you

Attached: 51m+67SxpkL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (328x499, 31K)

Child of God - McCarthy

/thread

My diary desu

you could read my life in the bush of ghosts. really imaginative african novel in the style of a folk tale. it's fun and inspiring, but not really high iq reading.

Unironically Jane Austen, Her novel can be entertaining. Might be some big words for you fella, But you will see felicity a million times.

The classic retard novel for non-retards is The Sound and the Fury. That being said, THE DEFINITIVE text for retards about retards is Of Mice and amen, by Steinbeck.

Men fucking kms

Haha based guys!

Does anyone know if there are any books in print by someone with Down syndrome? I've asked before and looked for ages but I've never been able to find one. It can be anything, I just want to read something written by someone with the syndrome.

Attached: downy flat cap.jpg (640x213, 20K)

The Young Adult genre has the highest collection of low IQ authors than any other genre.