What do you mean you DONT like Shapespeare?!

>what do you mean you DONT like Shapespeare?!

Attached: hs3VVVVVVVVVVVVV.png (710x357, 160K)

Attached: d.jpg (811x455, 211K)

what do you mean you dont like snakespear tho

Attached: danteandshakespeare.png (624x115, 35K)

wew, this board really went to shit

Which writer represents 4channel.org, though? I nominate Byron

How old were you when you realized that Shakespeare was a meme writer and that his works were never meant to be taken seriously!

Oh you contrarian faggots. I bequeth thee Findeth me a passage better than the eggshell soliloquy in hamlet or sucketh on this bigus dickus

what sayest thou noble heart

Yeah, 100%

shakespeare was the only person in his time period who knew how to write. everyone loves the works of a man who was the only one that produced literature

lmao

How rudeth

Attached: 1501235036_valind.jpg (334x352, 35K)

Ya’ll sleeping on Cervantes. Clearly the patrician choice.

Shakespeare is a total meme. a 7-8/10 writer for sure, don't get me wrong, but the fact that western culture worships a fucking PLAYWRIGHT as the epitome of classical literature is sickening, never mind that he would have written YA fiction if he were alive today, judging by most of his work

>Shakespeare was better than Marlowe
What a dunce. If Marlowe would have lived as long as Shakespeare he would have been far more regarded than Shakespeare.

Why tf do esls come here if they’re so full of cope

Nah, Bacon, Daniel, Sidney, Spenser were all good writers

Why tf do monolinguals come here if they're so full of cope?

>playwright
It’s his poetics you clown

>why do English speakers come to an English language board
Idk

this

This site is international. English is just the lingua franca.

Lol

*dabs on the anglos*

Attached: 800px-Cervantes_Jáuregui.jpg (800x1049, 122K)

why are anglos so retarded

The owner of this site (copy of another japanese site, based on japanese culture) is Japanese, for example.

Attached: hiro.jpg (554x599, 59K)

“Yea Forums is an English language image board”
Wow that waa really hard to google

he typed in English

Of course I typed it in English. It's the lingua franca just as Latin and French were back in the day. Like when Newton wrote his Principia in Latin

Yes, I did say English was the lingua franca
>What is Yea Forums?
>Yea Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. Yea Forums's collaborative-community format was inspired by one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community.

You confound lingua franca with lingua de facto. As opposed to what? An official language?

It's simply a reality that this site is international nowadays. Foreigners use English to communicate between themselves. There's also a board dedicated to sharing culture and learning languages Also literature itself is international.

who?