Incel Literature

Any books about not being able to get a gf at all even though you want one?

Recommendations for literature that is related to incels. This is a literature board is it not? So this is a legitimate place to ask for such a thing.

Attached: adrift.jpg (945x1500, 114K)

>wrote what I thought was a touching, somewhat edgy short story in a couple of days
>submitted it to a small online magazine
>they published it along with my name
>it's the only thing associated with me online
>literally a first person narration from a depressed, angry incel who obsesses over a girl he doesn't know

I can't believe how cringeworthy I am. All I can do is laugh, but ultimately I think I will have to commit suicide at some point.

this is the 3rd post you made, and no inceldom is an abomination[not so much the state of celibacy but the mindset of internet incels]

Incorret

POst it

>Just Be Yourself - Stacy Abrams
>Man Up - Chad Johnson
Incel books don't exist.

Yes they do

my diary desu

Write it then. Clearly it's a story calling out to you to be told, a truth in search of a voice.

view Taxi Driver instead
>not being able to get a gf
It's always your fault, remember that. Work on your body and personallity.

no because no great literature can be inspired from wanting a gf but not getting one. that is just basic shit. being able to get a gf but not being able to love, the conscious failure to take the opportunity of love opens a rupture in the soul exposing the deepest insecurities of a man

Attached: 1528143081073.png (1073x2357, 1.6M)

the most absolutely based thing in existence is having a wife that doesnt even know she's married to you (see: terry davis, don quixote, confederacy of dunces, etc)

you can have any gf you want if your imagination is good enough

> welcome to the NHK
> Incel literature
It's not. >tfw no gf was not Satou's problem.

Fucking kek

Attached: 1500963752285.jpg (456x502, 25K)

> Mars
Dude is asexual, not incel
>Suicide
Dude has a wife, not incel
>My Friends
Not read but seems incel
>The Book of Disquiet
Doesn't care about not getting laid, not incel
>Notes from the underground
Fairly incel but it's not exactly about that
>Meme manifesto
Obviously incel but poorly written trash
>Sorrows of Young Weather
Mostly incel but Werther mentions seducing another women before the start of the narrative so technically not incel
>Metamorphsis
Not incel, Gregor's romantic activity is never brought up
>Confederacy of Dunces
Has a girlfriend, not incel
>Extension of...
Pure incel
>The Young Hitler I Knew
Not read but having read Kershaw's biography of Hitler, one can imagine it is fairly incel
> The 400 pound CEO
Very incel
>Emily Dickinson
Pretty incel but she does hint at having relationships (Wild Nights being the most obvious)
>The Pigeon
Had a wife, not incel
>NHK
Not incel
>Conspiracy...
Nihilistic but not incel
>Heights of Despair
See above
>Catcher in the rye
Has two hot girlfriends and only a teenager, not incel
>Oblomov
Lazy but not incel (is in fact loved despite his laziness)
>Solitude
Not read
> A man Asleep
Not incel
>101 Reykjavik
Him getting laid is a key part of the story. NOT INCEL
>One of Us
NOT INCEL, NOT EVEN RELATED
>Against the Grain
SEE ABOVE
>Larkin
Fairly incel
>HP Lovecraft
DUNNO NOT READ
>Doctor Glass
Incel
>Dangling Man
HAS A WIFE NOT INCEL

What are droning on about now

He also wasn't even a virgin

Incels are more of a Reddit thing. Maybe ask there?

This guy reads

Not true retard. The guy in Mars is an incel and spends most of the book sitting outside cafes hoping a girl will speak to him.

Attached: pleasanthelljpg.jpg (397x609, 27K)

Is this good? Seen it recommended a couple of times and I'm vaguely aware of John Dolan from his twitter. Marathoned the first couple of paragraphs a while back but it didn't really grab me.

True, retard - he literally says he can't have sexual feelings.

It fits the bill. It's a crystal clear recollection of the authors young life in Pleasant Hill in the early 70s. In the aftermath of the summer of love, the beautiful people are everywhere, accepting and caring and enlightened but somehow he is alone. His cynicism grows. He goes to Berkely studying history, he makes a couple of platonic close female friends who slowly grow more attracted to each other. He works terrible dead-end jobs, such as night guard at a warehouse. He binge eats baked dinners at cheap restaurants because he is so lonely. There are hints he's on the spectrum, slightly, but it doesn't seem enough to explain why there's this invisible barrier between him and all the other students. There is some conciliation at the end, he essentially takes the black pill decades before the term was coined and owns his isolation. Highly recommended.

Post the quotation proving that. In the early part he says he was sheltered and that his parents never brought up the subject of sex because it was dirty, but he never denies his own romantic yearning iirc. He walks around campus wishing he had a girlfriend to spend the weekends with etc, and then ends the book by imagining he had caved his mother's skull in for coddling him so much.

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Reminds me of Bruno from Atomised.

>I have never had relationships with women because I can't love them and can't desire them
Dumb dumb