Have you ever met a literary girl? What was she like?

Have you ever met a literary girl? What was she like?

Attached: 1545046070696.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ilovebrucewillis/
naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Schopenhauer,Artur/OnWomen.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c#t=1m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No I'm an incel I don't really meet girls. Thanks.

I have never seen a vagina

Attached: 1544902582256.jpg (580x548, 20K)

salsa

i only like girls with penises uwu

My gf reads 2-3 books a week, has four library memberships, works in an archive, and has a masters in lit. You could say she's literature obsessed.

PRETTY DISAPPOINTING desu

instagram.com/ilovebrucewillis/

the best one I met took me on a tour of Herman Melville's house the first time we hung out, which was pretty dope. we had a week long engagement after that, but she broke things off after she called me one night at like midnight after I'd been drinking heavily and reading the brothers karamazov. forget what I said precisely, but I was simultaneously excessively fawning and abrasively insulting. still haven't finished that book, a year later. Also I read John Milton because of her.

all things considered, 0/10 would not recommend

Nice for a while, she read the same stuff as I did back then, but she wasn't so autistically curious as I am, so I got bored after some time.

Women can't be Yea Forums.

What are you curious in?

She was smart and really complicated and extremely redpilled.

unfortunately i am one

sourcee?

Yes I did, but I'm better with books than people, she didn't want to meet with me again...

h-hi

I actually did. A girl from high-school was this classic book nerd. Short, short hair, glasses. She told she was a fan of Tolkien and we started talking because of that. Then I found out she had like hundreds of books at home.

Some facts I remember:

>She started reading a lot when she was really young
>Read a bunch of fiction books by the time she was ten, Tolkien and Harry Potter and similar stuff
>had read a bunch of books by Nietzsche before high-school

She was nice overall, shy and depressed tho. She moved to another city and I never heard from her again. That was...4 years ago.

hey, user

Do you have a boyfriend, unironically speaking?

I am masturbating to this exchange, thanks anons.

maybe you should try getting in touch again
couldn't hurt

hi please message me we can read book of the new sun together and

Was close friends with one throughout HS. We were both pretty nerdy (played D&D and watched musicals together) she was really chill but I wasn't attracted to her even though I think she had a thing for me at the time. She went off to be much more successful in academia than I ever was and I think she's a lesbian now.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

One time a girl who looked like this tried to talk to me at a bar. I started clutching my keys in my pocket, and I closed my fist so hard when I took my hand out to shake hers, it was bleeding.

please be in east Lancashire

I've never even held hand with a girl.

Attached: 1542682541373.jpg (1631x1872, 234K)

when u dont have any spaghetti to spill so u have to use your own blood as sauce

well, how old are you?

Genuine question to any literary girl that eventually finds her way into this thread: how do you deal with the fact that no one you talk to gives a fuck about anything that you say, because they are only interested in penetrating your holes?

the best ones are lesbian

>unfortunately i am one

I hope you know your place as a woman and don't try to be something you're not.

naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Schopenhauer,Artur/OnWomen.pdf

what kind of books are you interested in?ahhh, sorry.. i am in the uk though

>linking a woman to schopenhauer
user nooooooo that's not how you score

honestly speaking, it doesn't seem that way as i have many male friends- some want to fuck me- but they know i won't do it. i have friends who are girls too, though few are straight(and i myself am bisexual so it works out. in one case i was fucking my best friend every weekend, when i was sixteen, on sleepovers, and our parents would suspect nothing). i do like sex so i am not so appalled by the idea of people wanting to fuck me desu

When I was in my late teens I would spend a lot of time in the library. It wasn't that I had no friends or other hobbies, I just preferred reading in silence and being surrounded by books. Anyway, I started to notice this girl who was also a library regular. She always sat in the same corner, curled up on a comfortable seat with a stack of books on the table before her. She was short, pretty, brunette with a short haircut. I eventually worked up the courage to talk with her and we went for a coffee. It was a really nice chat, we talked for an hour or so about books. She was into Borges and Boleno. Fast forward a few months and we are both sitting in our respective corners of the library, when suddenly she gets up, crosses the carpet and takes me by the hand. She leads me to the back of the library, a quiet(er) corridor where they keep old films and such. She stops and presses one delicate finger to her lips, "shhh". And between you and me something amazing happened, and now I can talk to animals! It's pretty cool and totally secret - and you know what? Life will never be the same.

Attached: 80s.jpg (477x800, 58K)

How do we deal with being the inherently valueless/expendable sex? It's just how things are.

Does anybody really fall for LARP-ing faggots like this one?

10/10 rack though mein Gott

i am telling the truth but there's no way to prove it so believe what you will

murakami get off Yea Forums

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

And? I'm not looking for a girlfriend.

hi im from usa i go to uni in wales i right now reading dawn to decadence by barzun it is good have u read it nice to meet you

Attached: ciswvapa58s21.png (640x360, 344K)

>Does anybody really fall for LARP-ing faggots like this one?
That poster ignored half the question, so it's not unlikely it's a woman.

pathetic fucking whore culture

youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c#t=1m57s

I’d like to stick my cock up her insides

Based.

Attached: 1555551476107.jpg (810x960, 87K)

more like this please

i'm reading the beautiful and damned right now, it's pretty good so far! wales is nice

hnnng

was with a Yea Forums girl at uni

>born again christian
>would brining around devout Christians to chill with from her bible reading group
>at the time a feminist. Though she has distanced herself from the movement
>bicurious
>makes most of her money by doing custom sex videos, joi's, femdom ect.
>total 100% submissive
>rocking tits
>better ass

S P R A X K Y A

Fucking a lit major about to graduate rn

Attached: EB1D11D8-E00A-4F55-98B3-0D4DB866AACB.jpg (285x278, 13K)

>But how do you DEAL with being the center of attention, being greeted warmly wherever you go and having intrinsic value?

met a rare uniorn that enjoyed reading and writing and we talked long and hard about the whole process of writing books, although she was more into history.
Granted I'm still the kind of person that browses Yea Forums on the regular (ugly, autistic, degenerate, resentful, cynical and all that) and she never liked me more than a "friend" she can talk about books with. It took me all my strength to cease all contact with her because honestly it made me feel bad knowing she'll never love me.
That was a couple years ago and I've since made great progress on myself (went full Yea Forumsfit/ wrote 90k+ words on my book and finished hundreds of books since)
As a side effect I became an actual real life social reculse. My job, going to the gym, reading and writing takes 99% of my time, even my eating/sleeping time

sorry for the blog

Attached: 1555629808758.jpg (1200x798, 113K)

based

Attached: 1553149987135.jpg (700x700, 70K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>no one you talk to gives a fuck about anything that you say, because they are only interested in penetrating your holes
i-is that how grils fug too?

Keep on fighting the good fight user. You aren't missing much.

>janny goes on break for easter sunday
>Yea Forums devolves into /r9k/
praise be to janny please return to us

i read the sparknotes to some fitzgerald book about a rich suicide man in high school and it is nice here ok now lets read together

Attached: caveman1.png (798x490, 83K)

can you post a pic of your soles?

That lady's big beefers made my peepee go wow wow WOW~!

Imagine touching her soft body.

Attached: 3BF7950D-4855-4C1D-9E8F-B0BDAEFC7083.png (339x428, 204K)

she told me that her favourite book was lolita and she was reading 1984 right now, she seemed as a nice girl and she liked me, but i told her to fuck off before any relationship because she'd just annoy me

She said Heidegger was her favorite philosopher and she is a big fan of Kamala Harris.

I never talk to anybody. A side effect for being so much on the internet, or am I so much on the internet because I talk to nobody?

Yea Forums is just a literate /r9k/

I dated a philosphy student who wrote her Master thesis on Deleuze and generally, naturally read quite a bit.
But she's more interested in going on conferences and talking with other academics about the latest craze in philosphy academia than engaging in the edgy Yea Forums meme philosphers that I do. Might be related to the fact that she's a staunch lefty. She's fucking hot though, so it's not like she doesn't have dem bois at her feet also she's desperately trying to really classically fall in love and I can't give her that for various reasons.
I'm 33 and mostly dating in the 18-22yo range too, so it's hard to find experienced readers.

Attached: applbla.jpg (1280x1792, 260K)

how do you classically fall in love tho?

I mean isn't the whole thing that it can't be premeditated and that "le anything can happen" and you can't search for it nor force it?

You keep trying to make your love life asymptotically approach some simulated ideal until you're old and incapable of feeling.

god tier body

post a pic of her or she doesn't exist user

respond u whore

Attached: the og.jpg (600x900, 191K)

Girls assholes.

all christian women are submissive change my mind you can't

I also love Bruce Willis. Do you think that she'd let me smash?

Yeah I donno, we ended it 2 years ago and twice since she's reported of a new guy for whom she has butterflies and despite being 27 contemplaitng to doing a philsophy PhD she acts like a 15 and seems to really need that.

If she achieves her goes - if that's possible at all - then good for her.
As you may read between the lines, I'm not happy she's moving on, despite having ended it. Nobody is a grownup in that sense, I suppose.

Attached: ddd.jpg (1280x832, 155K)

/r9k/ was the home of Yea Forums discussions before Yea Forums was made.
t. Once dated a girl from /r9k/ looking for book recommendations in one.

>She went off to be much more successful in academia than I ever was and I think she's a lesbian now.
>(played D&D and watched musicals together
so are you fagget

>I'm not happy she's moving on
Hits close

Nobody is "happy if she's happy" it's all a supreme cope. I haven't loved many women but it always killed a part of me seeing how seemingly easy is it for them to get over you, or get distracted.

You come to the internet because you have nobody, and the internet keeps you by distracting you from getting to know anybody.