Is there any literature that sheds light on the phenomena of transgenderism?

Is there any literature that sheds light on the phenomena of transgenderism?

Attached: 054_1000.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

the greeks had a pretty good understanding of it

i'd put it in my mouth is she asked me to

What writings in particular?

Traditionalist, perennialist philosophy talks how Satan/Antichrist hates the Human form (since it is an image of God) and in all ways tries to disfigure it.

Either through transhumanism or outright mutilation: the aim is the total destruction what is traditionally associated with Human Form that was created in image of the Creator.

MODS

Sex and Character

>she
it's literally in the picture

Something less...theistic, maybe.

Id put it in my mouth without question

My diary desu

It's clearly a feminine penis though, so how can she not be a she?

He's a dude and you're a homosexual buddy.

Wanting to fuck that would definitely not make you gay. It's more complicated than that.

imagine being this insecure about your sexuality

You're a fucking retard.

The proof is in the pudding. It's a penis and i'm not a fag, yet I would like nothing better than to nibble on that qt penis and swallow up all it's sweet sweet nectar. Clearly then it must be truly a feminine penis.

Attached: itsnotgay.jpg (537x416, 30K)

imagine this showing up at a gay club, she wouldn't get a second look from a faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (720x517, 219K)

What's wrong with being insecure?

The dick is a natural indicator of sex and arousal. Combined with a visibly feminine body (breast, hips, rounder butt, bigger thighs) is tricking the male sexual instinct.

Didn't say anything was wrong with it, I just wanted everyone here to attempt to put themselves in this closeted fag's shoes so they could get a quick laugh.

you can't trick instinct you retard

T. Fleischman's Syzygy, Beauty.
The field has a lot of work to do, and Fleischman's attempt will no doubt go down in history as a naive attempt at what will come in the future.

I was using the term in a colloquial manner, you moron.

It's triggering a response regardless.

When I watch my japanese cartoons, sometimes my dick involuntarily gets hard. How isn't that tricking my instincts, faggot?

>this thread is still up

Nice one, Punchy!

Transgenderism is normalizing attacks on the sanctity of the body to legitimize transhumanism

I was only pretending to be retarded.

based understanding of complexity of sexposters
if someone looks like a woman, acts like a woman and is read as woman by most people, a penis alone won't make it a man, but a woman with dick.
if a male is attracted to such a woman, he can't be gay (those like the looks&personality of a MAN) but rather bisexual, as he likes the overall feminity but doesn't mind the dick.

based and Nyxpilled

Attached: D1j5RudX4AwH75V.jpg (400x400, 15K)

traps are straight, Plato was right all along

Attached: 1554592881752.jpg (618x750, 84K)

wtf i think i'm trans

Attached: 1555875004352.jpg (1200x900, 135K)

>projecting

just take the damn tranny pills already dumb whiteboi, don't make me ask twice

tfw 5'7 120lbs

how old?