Russell Brand talking about Foucault and Deleuze on Joe Rogan

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY Yea Forums/, ESOTERIC PHILOSOPHERS LIKE DELEUZE, GUATARRI AND FOUCAULT ARE NO LONGER COOL TO KNOW ABOUT ANYMORE

youtube.com/watch?v=_gbLbHyp0tU

not to mention this happened right after zizek made hegel normie-core the yesterday

OBTUSE PHILOSOPHY WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME FEEL SUPERIOR TO NORMIES. NOW THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THEM AND I HAVE FUCKING NOTHING. ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR MEMES. GOOD JOB FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Attached: 1536146735860.jpg (800x420, 47K)

>
OBTUSE PHILOSOPHY WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME FEEL SUPERIOR TO NORMIES. NOW THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THEM AND I HAVE FUCKING NOTHING. ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR MEMES. GOOD JOB FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Were you just namedropping these authors?

> social construct
> therefore bad

lmao

Hahaha look at Brand's hairline.

>Foucault
Fuck off

Leave it to the most pretentious, pseud board on Yea Forums to only care about the public opinion and esoteric qualities of some of the most prominent minds in the field and not actually give a danm about their thoughts, merits and contributions.

>foucault
>esoteric
user pls

>Foucault
>Esoteric
c'mon bro, every single US university is obsessed with foucault.
>Deleuze
>implying Joe Rogan has 1% of the prerequisite to read Deleuze
shiggy diggy doo bee doo

Can we, as a nation, just stop taking comedians seriously? When did literal court jesters started being considered to be the beacons of intellectual prowess?

Attached: 4709-1.jpg (499x280, 16K)

your retarded bro

God Russell Brand is so full of shit. I lose a few brain cells whenever I hear him talk.

>let's hashtag cancel comedians TONIGHT :3
how about you hashtag kill yourself TODAY you whiny unrealistic bitch

comedians are the philosophers of our generation. you can learn more about life and humanity from louis ck and bill burr than ebook shucksters like cornel west, zizek and thomas nagel

My hairline is more fucked and I'm 22...
Should I get an operation?

Our patron philosopher is Whitehead though who is barely known so this board is still cool

Attached: whitehead.jpg (390x522, 61K)

no. you're hair is still in the process of justing itself. if you get a transplant this early, they'll only be able to fill in the justed part. it'll look good for a few months but like i said your'e still in the process of getting justed. so in the coming years your hairline will have gone even further back but you have this tiny patch of transplanted hair on the edge of your head. it'll look like horns

His hairline isn't that bad at all, anons like to pretend that anyone that doesn't have hair down to their eyebrows is balding.
Go see a dermatologist if you're that concerned, or shave it off and tell everyone about the fact that baldness is a product of high testosterone.

looks like your deterritorializing, kid. your on the right path. soon you're schizo-self will be collected in the all-multiple rhizoma. but until then... you re gonna endure the immanence...
se you on the other side, treeman

Attached: gilles-deleuze.jpg (666x369, 66K)

What public profession is going to stand up against the barrage of anti free speech that's been fucking us up lately?

Literally everyone is bending over to people's outrage and emotional outbursts — except comedians. There are some outliers and shit but they get corrected fast by the system by getting fired from their job or getting shamed to oblivion.

The moment comedians get whipped into place then we'll probably know that we're pretty deep into the decline already

Free speech is not a good thing.

this is pretty cringe that you think a philosopher is cool because their
>esoteric
but these guys arent even....
cringe

>OBTUSE PHILOSOPHY WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME FEEL SUPERIOR TO NORMIES. NOW THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THEM AND I HAVE FUCKING NOTHING.

Brand made the mistake of calling Deleuze a social constructivist, which he wasn't (he used the term constructivism late in life to describe concept creation as opposed to foundationalism, he's mostly a realist and a processual materialist of some kind). Your smug obscurantism is still safe for now OP.

Attached: 1503221302910.jpg (640x640, 73K)

free speech is not even a real thing

Attached: fish.jpg (360x450, 37K)

>>implying Joe Rogan has 1% of the prerequisite to read Deleuze

hes pretty smart

focult is garbage

Even if normies find out about delsue they will take one read of his books and toss it in the trash because they think its gibberish

>Cant get killed or go to jail because of words, only intent of literal murder.

It's fun to be obtuse and all but we all have to agree that there is a FORM of free speech that lets people express opinions without fear of government stepping in.

Unless youre a 3rd worlder. Sorry I'm from Canada so my life is great.

Kill yourself tankie

>DUDE MUH SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
he hasnt resd either of them in any depth

he'd need the audiobook

They do, however, give a giant fuck about the opinions of brainlets like Joe "fucking" Rogan.
Yea Forums has always had misplaced priorities.
It would seem that podcasts have become something of an authoritative source, superior to the written word. Pic related.

Attached: all is lost.jpg (500x365, 21K)