So, in the last year I first became stoic, then nihilist, then I read Nietzsche and became a Übermensch...

So, in the last year I first became stoic, then nihilist, then I read Nietzsche and became a Übermensch. Whats the next step?

Attached: _100965528_c2bdaf80-ebc1-4b8d-85af-01d4128de33a.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebaffler.com/salvos/whats-the-point-if-we-cant-have-fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

going backwards or suicide

Childlike joy

To live

release album

Maybe try reading Nietzsche again, more slowly.

developing a backbone so you aren't completely swayed by every new book you read

>a Übermensch

Attached: 1529832143677s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

seeing nietzsches weaknesses and then, defeating kant (like, really defeating him, not just saying ohhh this kant was pretty idiotic with his transcendentalism)

Becoming body without organs

>became a stoic
>became a nihilist

>became the Übermensch

why do retards always choose to personalize themselves like this?

Pretty much this. The foundation of modern thought is the hyper-politicization of reality exemplified in game theory, reducing all life (and matter itself) to mechanical self-interest optimization; life is eternal struggle and eternal work. The place for enjoyment and love is at best a bi-product of this, or just for the purpose of spreading our selfish genes. Produce, reproduce, repeat. The trick is to reject this without getting lost in mysticism which at first glance gives a place for enjoyment, but always involves a politicization of it, placing it as secondary to the mystical object. This article is a good introductory discussion: thebaffler.com/salvos/whats-the-point-if-we-cant-have-fun

Read Spinoza's Ethics.

communism

Attached: 436351._UY432_SS432___01.jpg (284x432, 52K)

This is really interesting to me and I will be thinking about this for a while, i'm sure of it.

Any other recommended readings?

I am interested as well

Judging by your maturity I'd say you'll probably become either a Muslim or a christian.

Man, the cringe is starting to become unbearable. Considering leaving this board for good.

To become an individual
start a fucking blog you insufferable faggot.

Probably islam

I need more.

>Whats the next step?
become a cadaver

So much this

Nobody is an Ubermensch, it's an impossible ideal that is meant to give the individual a sense of direction and meaning

you aren’t a ubermench if you have to ask others

To be hard is to die, to be soft is to live.

Letting syphilis liquefy your brain.

This, with equal sincerity.

Holy fucking cringe

>the virgin ubermensch vs the Chad knight of faith

Hate to be that guy, but you sound like you're really gullible and easily persuaded by anything you read. Sadly you will probably fall to some form of ultraism that will slowly ruin your life. By the time you realize this, it's already gonna be too late.

>became a ubermensch
Congratulations you just progressed into a retard.

It's really him isn't it

The next step is to stop using philosophical works as self-help books. In doing so, you miss the point and demean the author’s stature.