T-trust me guys, capitalism will crash and burn... any day now

>t-trust me guys, capitalism will crash and burn... any day now
he made this prediction 200 years ago, and since then multiple attempts at implementing his economic theory have failed and ended in bloodshed. meanwhile capitalism is still going strong, funny how that be.

Attached: Karl_Marx.png (956x1200, 3.28M)

Ok

Attached: wiz roll.jpg (1526x2616, 782K)

He never gave a timetable and always stated capitalism had an incredible ability to overcome crises.

roll

roll

roll

>the planet will mostly be uninhabitable in this century due to greed
>still going strong
lol yeah

Capitalism is failing all the time, and what happens when it fails is brutal dictatorship and poverty in the name of preserving capitalism.

Capitalism as he knew it, the XIX century one, is definitely dead. There were not even unions when he started writing. The welfare state wasn't a concept yet. The secondary sector was still the newest hot thing.

It is not possible to end dictatorship of bourgeoisie(at least in the much smaller countries) until bourgeois vangurd(America) is dead for good

rolling

roll for 40

Marx I failed you

Attached: seppuku.png (800x800, 331K)

roll for bass

1. He invented the notion 'capitalism'.
2. The present economic """system""" fails all the time, it's extremely fickle and incompetent in general.
3. The economy and society is very different to when he lived, effectively not the same as he described and labelled. Muh capitalism is a memetorch carried on by those who blame everything on it and those who use it to prop themselves up / stave off opposition to the present order.

roll

oh Sweet, I got the Borges wizard

roll for communist

rollen

Marx never said that ecological decline would be the cause of death of capitalism. In fact, he even argued on the contrary when he wrote about Malthus and dismissed him as 'humbug'.

Roll

OP probably didn't read his 1000+ pages long analysis. The problem accours with unequal distribution of wealth. The capitalists assure that their welth grows exponentially, most of it from their capital, not from labor. That means that over time the discrepancy between rich and the poor becomes too big to be of any use for the society.
I recommend Piketty's Capital in the 21st century. But by my opinion, Marx's Capital is a fundamental work to begin with, if someone wants to understand the global ecconomics.