"What God creates, Man can destroy"

>"What God creates, Man can destroy"

Does Yea Forums agree? Guess my main question is: can we kill God? I am not talking in a philosophical sense like Nietzsche that "God is dead and we have killed him", but in a more historical and realistic sense that if when the scientists at CERN are able to somehow perfect our understanding of quantum physics: are we able to open up some portal to God's/Demiurge's dimension/Heaven and just fucking kill him? OR maybe time travel to the moment when the Demiurge created the earth/this world and just imprison him in some time cube bringing him back to earth to some fucking zoo.

Using some sort of quantum weapons we might destroy him utterly

The next tower of Babel should not be some monument of height aimet towards the celestial spheres: it should be a fucking cannon aimed towards the centre of the universe that says "We are pulling the fucking trigger if you do not show yourself you fucking coward"

Attached: Babel.jpg (311x162, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are misinformed as to exactly how powerful and great God is. He is eternal, and the Holy Spirit resides within everyone. He already knew exactly how this world would end before He created it, and that ending is written down in the bible.

FALSE.

>Guess my main question is: can we kill God?

NO.

ZERO THINKING REQUIRED TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.

Only if he allows us to.

Why this defeatist attitude?

>huRr durr ScIeNcE
You retards disgust me

You are the retard here, mate.

The struggle against existing order and overthrowing the old reign of Gods is a common theme since the Greek mythology and cosmogony. The Titans were replaced by the Olympians. Uranus was castrated by Cronus.

Since God, or the biblical, monotheistic God to be precise, created Man in his own image: he also sowed the first seeds of his Ruin.

>Ashes! Ashes!... We all fall down! In ruins lies the Jehovah's Crown!

What is this tribal deity in face of modernity? He is senile, impotent old man, rendered useless, like a rusty sword (or a club) brought into fight against firearms.

On this very existence (as an offended and vengeful tribal deity) the whole theory of Atonement depends. Why accept Christ as his Son, but not destroy his whole offspring and legacy?

Men of Earth! Seek out the heirs of the builders of the Great Tower of Babel that is Science; let them order you into a phalanx, let them build you into a pyramid or a tower; that may pierce that appointed Time which awaits you, to establish a new dynasty of new Olympians to be the mainstay and mainspring of the Earth, the pioneers of their own path to heaven and to overthrow the Abrahamic tribal menace.

Attached: Jehovah.jpg (421x425, 35K)

You have a false understanding of what God is.

Attached: 1547839221826.jpg (747x517, 19K)

Why do you want to kill God?

We already destroyed what God created. We destroyed the world and ourselves through sin. God promised to create the world and us anew of we follow his Son.

We already killed God. He rose from the dead three days later.

You seem to be suffering from a severe case of superbia and hubris which is causing you to idolatrize and blaspheme God. Get yourself screened for demonic obsession.

And here comes another damnation-dodging Christian with his unmanly and dishonest acceptance of vicarious sacrifice, and slavish conception of himself as 'born in sin,' 'miserable sinner' with 'no health in us' except that bestowed by Chirst the Redeemer.

>We destroyed the world and ourselves through sin.

So you think it was the original Sin that caused the Fall? This itself is a defeatist attitude: Different is for those us who are of the Serpent’s party: Knowledge is good, be the Price what it may. It is "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven" because Man is not a Dog.

Get a load of this faggot.

>We already killed God. He rose from the dead three days later.

Do not forget the 2nd Coming.

This time Satan´s victory will be eternal. We will kill God, with CERN we will find God and kill him in his abode through quantum weapons.

We will also kill Jesus 2nd time so that hey may never rise again, we will imprison the body of Slain Jesus to a metal casket beneath the 3rd temple in Jerusalem and through spacecraft send him to middle of Saturn.

In there the weak body of Christ will be succumb to the gravity of Saturn (that is 107x times that of Earth) and he will never leave that metal tomb that is launched to Saturn on a spacecraft by NASA (They will Add T to their name to celebrate the Anti-Christian-Technocratic word they represent and thus NASA will become anagram for SATAN itself).

Satan will rule the earth eternally, 3rd temple will rise in Jerusalem and Daijal (The Antichrist) will unite humanity under one currency. One religion,one currency, one government, namely that of Science. We will kill God, we will kill Jesus. There will be a magnificent glorification of Lucifer.

...why would you ever do that?

what God can create, God can destroy. What man can create, man can destroy. Ask the real question, user. You're almos t there

>what God can create, God can destroy

Doesn't work that way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

well, good luck punching nothingness. for god is dead; and he remains dead.

I bet you would

Attached: download (1).jpg (261x193, 10K)

Where is the Body if I may ask?

The least we can do, as a race, is to storm the Heavenly Palace, and even if we find the old Man long passed away: we can desecrate his tomb and put one of our own representatives to sit on the Throne.

/x/ tier post in an /x/ tier thread

He is right though

>when the scientists at CERN are able to somehow perfect our understanding of quantum physics: are we able to open up some portal to God's/Demiurge's dimension/Heaven and just fucking kill him?
Play less God of War

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

ohh, sorry, i just wanted to quote nietzsche. god is not dead. because something that is dead must'*ve existed before. but god never existed, you can't even blow away any dust particles, nothing. god is nothing, god has never existed, and god will never exist.
the reason we exist is most likely something for no reason deciding to blow up and expand to create our universe.

Man is God

That took too long.

>>"What God creates, Man can destroy"
Starting from yourself.

epic
satanist libtard OWNED

What if Man creates God, can he destroy himself?

OP, fuck off back to /x/ and don't come back.

yeah he's pretty good at doing that

>DON'T KILL MUH DAD!!!!

Holy shit Christians here make me cringe, OP is unironically based

Yes, we can forge the blade to kill god, we already made God bleed.

>we already made God bleed.

What you mean?

If we can kill "God's son", why would we not be able to kill god? Will god die if we kill all of its followers?

Only good post in a while ago.

Random theological questions: do souls in heaven have sensibility? Can they percieve anything? Is there space and time there? For example, could I move there?

>could I move there?

I think the answer is that we can enter and break in it by Force.

I bet you couldn't even kill me 1v1, little boy.

Attached: 1546148657037.png (580x582, 113K)

Depends on your definition of god. The leibnizian god that controls all the monads would btfo us all pretty fast( implying we could damage it).
The kantian god is impossible to understand and beyond experience, so I don't know.
Allah is the maintainer of all existence, like the aristotelian god and could just decide that you don't exist anymore. The biblical god is a bit weaker as he needed to rest after creating the universe, so a late stage kurzweilan civilasation could probaly put up a challenge. The berklian god would just stop thinking about you, and you would die. The god from the ontological argument is maximaly great and therefor unbeatable so this god wins. The god from the kalam cosmolgical argument could just destroy you by causing a new big bang. The god from the design argument depends is probaly beatable. The neoplatonic god, the aquinian god and the augustinian god would curbstomp any attempt. So any attempt by post-singulatarian societies would fail against most versions of god. Pantheistic gods would also be hard becuase you would need to destroy all of existence, which seem very hard, even if we colonoze the outerverse. I'll do a quick ranking:
1: God from the ontological argument (by definition), Neoplatonic god (beyond logic), Design argument god (wanked)
2: Allah, god in occasionalism, leibnizian god, berklyian god, augustinian god, thomist god, aristotelian god, Jehova, Biblical god, Brahman.
3: Kalam argument god, cosmological god. (could vary in strength, but if we say that they are acausal beings, then they are unbeatable).
4: Endgame wanked humanity (transhuman, singularitanism, the multiverse has been turned into a computer)
5: Paganism, Design argument god (lowballed, if god designed the laws of logic itself, then this god curbstomp the others, except for the neoplatonian), biblical god (lowballed)
?: Kantian god, Kierkegardian god
Shit tier: Nietszchean god (is dead)
The first row is beyond logic, and the second are omnipotent in the sense that they can do everything that is logicaly possible. 3 and down are just very powerful but could be defeated by, say Goku or something.

Attached: 1555808012468.jpg (650x625, 255K)

Next question is: why did Satan rebel if he did not even have any chance? I mean there must be some kind of motive, even if we are talking about heavenly figures, some sort of "Maybe I can take on this guy"

Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you are planning. The ability to destroy a universe is insignificant next to the power of GOD

The fuck do I know, trying to fight the god from the ontological argument woulf be impossible. But if we assume that satan is post singularity level and god is leibnizian, then maybe the explanation is the whole "best of all possible world" meme.

Attached: 1555802760271.png (729x638, 154K)

How can we harness the Power of God and turn it against him?

I think he was going for a Star Wars reference.

sounds like a challenge desu

This is more of an SMT thread

Attached: jesus.png (256x224, 5K)

if he transcends the confines of our understanding, which he does by his very nature (if he exists) then he is necessarily not a physical being that can be killed by man, in our sense of killing.

>Satan praising god

He was so disgusted with humanity that, out of pride, he was willing to literally abandon heaven over us

Satan is a good guy then?

you're mistakrn in believing the abrahmic 'god' is the creator

the true divine rulers can never be shaken

You can't kill God, but other gods can. Your thread is fucking stupid though.

>Guess my main question is: can we kill God?
>I am... talking... in a more historical and realistic sense
we did

But, no, you cannot kill pure actuality

Attached: Christ Crucified Velasquez.jpg (600x895, 80K)

It was pride, he just didn't want to be God's bitch anymore

What anime is this? It sounds good

Were you banned or something? I haven’t seen you in a while

Absolutely BASED. Why did the thread continue?

To kill is a concept of man. You are a fool. Youre mind only thinks in the context of what man is capable of doing, which is marginalized to what we can conceptualize.

god killed a lot of people and encouraged humans to kill, so he must have some concept of it

What the fuck is your conception of God? The demiurgic figure you're probably thinking of is not God. By nature we cannot kill God, it's not even a question worth thinking about, it's brain-dead science fiction fedoraism.

God already allowed us to kill him on a cross.

Lol how did god kill people? How did encourage people to kill?

Youre logic is a bit puzzling.

he caused a flood to drown many. killed many first born egyptians for existing. all of leviticus is "he shall surely be put to death". the whole end game is to have joesph and his men massacre caananite men, women, and children for free cities.

Well if you limit yourself merely to the context of abrahimic religion and God and books written by men, then yeah i guess you can say god killed people.

Maybe you should explore ideas about causality a bit more. Actually, can you tell me what causality is?

no, it's just satan shitting on humans with delusions of grandeur

Muh first cause. Maybe you should explore causal loops more thoroughly.

Attached: awkward_bible_moments.png (1280x624, 1.62M)

God created all animals.
Humanity has free will (Christian assumption)
Free will allows one to kill an animal.
To kill something is to destroy it
Humanity, given free will, can destroy some creations of God.

>Can I kill an omnipresent entity who himself holds no physical form and is unconquerable
No is the short answer. Although, by technicality, if you literally killed all life on earth, then you will have killed every possible biological vessel for the spirit of Christ to dwell in. I suppose God's will would be meaningless at that point because he'd have nothing to impose it on, but then he could just new Genesis us and start over if he wanted.
God is also the creator of the laws of the natural world, physics, etc. We all know that nothing can truly be destroyed, but only change form, which is exactly what happens when we kill a living thing. It doesn't stop existing, it just becomes one with its environment.

>God created all animals.

NO ENTITY WITHIN KOSMOS WAS CREATED BY GOD; ALL ENTITIES WITHIN KOSMOS WERE CREATED BY THE DEMIOURGOS, AIDED BY ITS ARKHONS.

>Humanity has free will (Christian assumption)
>Humanity, given free will, can destroy some creations of God.

1. HUMANS DO NOT HAVE FREE WILL, BUT, RATHER, FREE ELECTION —ELECTION BETWEEN SERVING GOD, OR SERVING THE PERPETUAL ENEMY.

2. «HUMAN FREE WILL» IS A JUDEOCHRISTIAN CONCEPT, PARTICULARLY WITHIN CATHOLICISM, AND ORTHODOXISM, NOT A CHRISTIAN CONCEPT.

OP mentions Demiurge 2 times in his original post.

Can you wage war/destroy the Demiurge?

Simply Yes or No will suffice.

HUMANS CANNOT KILL GOD; NOONE CAN KILL GOD —THAT IS CERTAIN; WHAT IS UNCERTAIN IS WHETHER HUMANS CAN KILL THE DEMIOURGOS, THEREFORE, MY ANSWER IS PROBABLY YES.

THE ORIGINAL POSTER IS MUTUALLY CONFLATING GOD, AND THE DEMIOURGOS.

No, this is autism

Attached: DIDNT READ LOLOLOL.gif (300x169, 1.76M)

The Biblical, Abrahamic God, which OP certainly makes reference to, is certainly also the Demiurgos.

>Exodus 34:14
>For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

Are we on the same page here? It is certainly that Jehovah represents the Tribal, Abrahamic Deity that is Jealous: who Demands worship

1. THE ABRAHAMIC DEITY IS NOT GOD, BUT, RATHER, SATAN/YHWH, OR THE DEMIOURGOS, DEPENDING OF THE CONTEXT.

2. SATAN/YHWH, AND THE DEMIOURGOS, ARE PARTIALLY MUTUALLY CONFLATED IN THE JUDEOCHRISTIAN BIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN «THE OLD TESTAMENT», WHICH IS NOTHING BUT A DIRECT INCLUSION OF JUDAIC SCRIPTURE, WHICH IS ANTICHRISTIAN.

Let us put it this way smartass:

Can we destroy Tetragrammaton, the manifest creator, Jehovah. He who is called the Second in relation to that which is above the Reality, comprehended under the title of the First.
But the vulgarians conceive of nothing beyond the creator, and therefore call him The First.
While in reality He is really the Fourth because the manifest creator's nature is fourfold, the four season, the four elements etc. Just like the word Jehovah (IHVH) is written with 4 letters.

The average practicioner of Judaism, or Christianity, who reads the Old Testament, has no idea of Absolute: the Demiurrge represents the highest idea of God to him and he is the sole creator (Ishvara in eastern doctrines, the Creator God)

Can we destroy the Demiurge? and how? What kind of weapons are needed?

>/x/ invades Yea Forums
You autistic niggers are capable of fucking anything up aren't you?

1. YOUR COMPREHENSION OF WHAT, AND WHO,ARE GOD, THE DEMIOURGOS, AND SATAN, IS DEFICIENT, THEREFORE, YOUR QUESTION IS INHERENTLY FLAWED, AND ANY DIRECT ANSWER WOULD BE ABERRANT.

2. THE TETRAGRAMMATON IS SATAN —QVOD VIDE: «Y · H · W · H», AS YOU YOURSELF HAVE NOTED, BUT FAILED TO COMPREHEND.

3. SATAN IS ONLY A DEMON, AND IT IS VIRTUALLY CERTAIN THAT HUMANS, OR RATHER, THE IDONEOUS HUMAN, CAN KILL HIM.

4. THE DEMIOURGOS IS AN ABORTIVE REPLICA OF AN AION, EMANATED FROM SOFIA'S NOSTALGIA, THEREFORE, WHETHER THE DEMIOURGOS CAN BE KILLED BY HUMANS, OR A HUMAN, CONSTITUTES A MORE DIFFICULT PROBLEM TO RESOLVE.

5. I INFER THAT THE DEMIOURGOS CAN BE KILLED BY THE IDONEOUS HUMAN, BUT NOT THROUGH PHYSICAL MEANS, BUT, RATHER, THROUGH METAPHYSICAL MEANS, WITH SPIRITUAL WEAPONS, BUT I IGNORE PRECISELY HOW.

Attached: SANTA CATALINA – ANTONIO VELA COBO.jpg (886x1350, 116K)

>1. YOUR COMPREHENSION OF WHAT, AND WHO,ARE GOD, THE DEMIOURGOS, AND SATAN, IS DEFICIENT, THEREFORE, YOUR QUESTION IS INHERENTLY FLAWED, AND ANY DIRECT ANSWER WOULD BE ABERRANT.

Drop the caps locks, your comprehension here is deluded.

>2. THE TETRAGRAMMATON IS SATAN —QVOD VIDE: «Y · H · W · H», AS YOU YOURSELF HAVE NOTED, BUT FAILED TO COMPREHEND.

Are you trying to disconnect Christianity from Jewish Messianism? Did you know that the word Jesus (YhShVh) is written exactly how the word Jehovah is written in Hebrew, but with the added letter Shin added to the name?

You say there is no relation between the Christ and Jehovah and Christ as the son of Jehovah?

What kind of New-Age practicioner you exactly are?

>3. SATAN IS ONLY A DEMON, AND IT IS VIRTUALLY CERTAIN THAT HUMANS, OR RATHER, THE IDONEOUS HUMAN, CAN KILL HIM.

Islamic description of Iblis, the Hebrew conception of Satan/Shaytan and even Christians do not consider Satan some sort of "demon", but a fallen angel of sorts.

>4. THE DEMIOURGOS IS AN ABORTIVE REPLICA OF AN AION, EMANATED FROM SOFIA'S NOSTALGIA, THEREFORE, WHETHER THE DEMIOURGOS CAN BE KILLED BY HUMANS, OR A HUMAN, CONSTITUTES A MORE DIFFICULT PROBLEM TO RESOLVE.

Just answer how.

>
5. I INFER THAT THE DEMIOURGOS CAN BE KILLED BY THE IDONEOUS HUMAN, BUT NOT THROUGH PHYSICAL MEANS, BUT, RATHER, THROUGH METAPHYSICAL MEANS, WITH SPIRITUAL WEAPONS, BUT I IGNORE PRECISELY HOW.

Why? Are you afraid of him?

OP here, I am disappointed.

It seems that most people who replied to this thread were either slavish christcuck or defeatists who quite frankly told that humankind does not even stand a chance.

There is no fight left in this dog. I would delete this thread, if I could. Seriously disappointed, and quite frankly a bit disgusted at all the Christcucks.

you're a christcuck in denial with all this satanism and god killing larping

this thread is so spooked I might just claim it is haunted

Attached: 1554108674965.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Guys, could you recommend what to read so I in high hell understand what you may be talking about

This is exactly the attitude I am talking about: oh you are a larper! you are a larper!

Is it larping not to to seek salvation in unmanly self-abnegation of Christ? To idolize some Creeping Jesus who slinks through existence to the tune of the Dead ( who practically every Christian is, a death cult, even more so than Buddhism )

Some might argue that the price of existence is eternal warfare.

The point of this thread was to make you see that for some men who have not lost their Virility prefer the mindset: The price of eternal warfare is existence.

/x/ tier but fun to read

God isn't real

*tips trilby*

Lol, are you saying there is a first cause? And ive thought about causal loops, why do you mention it?

based

Attached: 1548184102396.jpg (535x434, 65K)

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 6K)

>Christians
Imagine despising your body and your reality so much that you plead eternal fealty to a phantastic entity and reality that denies all values of those who love their bodies and their realities here and refers to all of it as the work of something cruel and unusual. If that sounds fucking demented to you, be glad that you still possess some shred of sanity and decency in you.

Attached: 1419078208-164525824_n.jpg (400x600, 25K)

Christians believe in a bodily resurrection, though. What you're expressing is more Gnostic than Christian.

>Christians believe in a bodily resurrection
Isn't that just moron Protestants who don't actually know shit about their religion?

No, Orthodoxy teaches the same. Christ was resurrected in the very same body although in a transfigured form and Christ is the model for the general resurrection.

Oh those edges were almost inspiring. Your cannon needs to be aimed at yourself though.

That's not me trying to tell you to kill yourself. I'm just telling you where to find what you're looking for.

This is still a denial of reality. All Christian denominations are a denial of reality.

OP you are literally so fucking retarded

Okay but explain why this is a good thing in any way

Why is it a bad thing?

God isn't just our "dad," he is the foundation of existence itself. Without God there can be nothing

Answer my question first

How do you know what is true reality?

Are you a defeatist?

That's rich coming from him. Satan of all creatures should understand God's power yet he acts like a drunken manlet swinging at a 6'5 football player in thinking he can beat God. At least Islam's version, Iblis, understands Allah's power and doesn't desire to overthrow him (which would be impossible) but rather contents himself with the bitter victory of leading some of his subjects into hell.

I don't view God's existence as an obstacle to be overcome, he is the greatest being who is necessary for existence. Do you think we should just do anything to say that we could do it even if the consequences are catastrophic?

You sound like a defeatist.

God is the concealed whirling energy of Nature and Life itself. He is the strongest force possible in the universe.

Man has always harnessed Nature for his own ends. In the dawn of terrestrial birth Man first mastered the mammoth and the horse, and Man was the Lord of the Earth. He compassed the earth from coast to coast and Man was the Lord of the Sea/Water.

He controlled the vigour of steam, he harnessed the lightning for hire through electricity: and lastly Man is now lord of the Air (and Space)

I am not a defeatist I say:
Arise, O Man, in thy strength! the heavenly kingdom is at last thine to inherit. Invade the Heavens, make God your Servant, your slave, harness him as we harnessed all other forces of nature. If the world ends, at least it ends with a fanfare.

Yahweh is Christ revealed partially, they are the same person. God the Father has not revealed himself to us

Jesus is a good guy killing him would be bad and also useless because he's immortal

finally: a tripcode we can look up to and rally behind

eat shit, butterfly, i know you're reading this

>Gnostic heretic
No

Who said anything about true reality? I said "your reality."

time travel is literally impossible. Even if God were magically to be "killed", humans would never be able to "harness" time.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>At least Islam's version
Islam is fiction though.
wew lad, what a sperg.

Attached: 1532918082442.jpg (413x395, 61K)

They're all fiction, albeit with some convenient justifications of social engineering appropriate for the time

>They're all fiction.
You will know Hell soon enough. Rest assured.

I know it already, as I've had plenty of personal run-ins with evangelist types before.

If you think that is Hell, I wonder why your imagination could be this stunted.

This thread is discussing the God of Abraham, known as God. Name a book about God not written by men, please.