I want to have the most contrarian fringe opinions possible, what books should I read?

I want to have the most contrarian fringe opinions possible, what books should I read?

Attached: 1545507583350.png (551x713, 515K)

Books I don't read.

If you don't want larping reactionary autists, religious nutjobs and race-obessed realists your remaining best options are Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Quran.

Don't read any books. Just ask provoking questions in quick succession to irritate people. Don't provide answers. You can ask questions from any angle you want without explaining why you're asking them. Ask a few questions they'd like to answer, then to turn it all around and dismantle their worldview with questions they can't answer. No one will know what position you hold and neither will you.

SIEGE by James Mason

my diary desu

ah, the socratic method

baka desu senpai

Given the opporunity, would you kill Jeff Bezos and rob him of all his money?

Embrace Crowley.

>Given the opporunity, would you kill Jeff Bezos and rob him of all his money?
Are there people who wouldn't?

Read Plato and learn how Socrates speaks

Try reading any book really if you're capable you fat slob.
I bet you're canadian, goon motherfucker

Guns Germs and Steel

Attached: 1327259404001.jpg (600x441, 76K)

a.
>that'd be unethical. participating in this sort of activity tears down the moral fabric that prevents this happening to you
b.
>from utilitarian point of view, he could achieve much more with that money than you could. it's in societies best interest for him to hold his wealth.

Unironically Max Stirner

Attached: Capitalist_shilling.jpg (775x504, 91K)

A """"""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""" wrote this lmao

Books about Calvinist Theonomy

The laborers have the most enormous power in their hands, and, if they once became thoroughly conscious of it and used it, nothing would withstand them; they would only have to stop labor, regard the product of labor as theirs, and enjoy it. This is the sense of the labor disturbances which show themselves here and there.

The State rests on the — slavery of labor. If labor becomes free. the State is lost.

Attached: Capture.png (694x685, 474K)

>If labor becomes free.
I aint workin for nothing you dirty commie

Those statistics are misledeading. Wealth describes assets and such but ignores income. If the average person would decrease his consumption the statistic would shift dramatically. The vast majority of money isn't directed by the wealthy, they're just unable to consume it.

Albert Caraco for pessimism, Philip Mainländer for optimism

You don't 'work for nothing'; you demand equal pay to the owner and deal harshly with any worker who is content with the low wages offered.

Misleading how? The title of the article literally says 'wealth' not 'income'. Fucking retard.

>and deal harshly with any worker who is content with the low wages offered.
So instead of a boss that doesn't pay me that well I have my "fellow laborers" physically assaulting me. Sounds like a great deal.

If you're one of those faggots who refuses to strike until wages are increased then yes, us fellow workers will kill you.

And you probably wonder why people are just content with their normal pay.

>bro a jew who inherited his money should get 99% of my labour value
I'll never understand why people like you do this shit then call leftists cucks.

My boss isn't the one threatening to kill me.

If you defend a capitalist over workers while being a worker then what the fuck do you expect? It's like saying yeh its cool another dude fucks my wife. What fucking side on you on.

It's simple as
>my boss should make more while doing less
>or me and my fellow workers should be fairly compensated.

Like most people, I just want to put food on the table. If your political movement is going to get me killed then I don't want any part of it. You're a fucking loon.

If you're on the side of the workers you get more food on the table.

Satania is cute

That didn't go well on Ukrania

Pinker

The Republic - Plato
The Leviathan - Hobbes
Social contract - Rousseau
Two treatises on Govt. - Locke
Declaration on Independence
Common Sense - Paine
The Federalist papers
On liberty - J.S. Mill
Anarchy, State, and Utopia - Nozick
Atlas Shrugged - Rand

Base your political opinions on these texts and trust me, at least 95% of humans will hate you.

Attached: god why.png (1638x920, 61K)

I keked

The Republic and Leviathan for intellectual contrarianism, Atlas Shrugged for superfluous contrarianism.

>no response

Attached: fug.png (241x209, 5K)

Leviathan is a great choice because it is actually halfway intellectually defensible.

No it’s not retard

Based leviant contrarian

It is hilarious how even in hypothetical situations communists take about 10 seconds to go to 'we will kill you if you disagree' yet consider their ideology ethical

>I have faith in my fellow man

>he doesn’t trust that in dire straights a man of his race will help him
Let me guess your not white/Persian

Based

turner diaries

Legacy of Totalitarianism

Johann Kaspar Schmidt too bad we didn't get more of him.

Guenon

>they keep money away from me!
Hint: money is a belief token. If you could affect beliefs like those 'bosses' can, you would be rich. You can write numbers on a notepad, if you can make people believe they are worth anything, they will be.

Attached: 436351._UY432_SS432___01.jpg (284x432, 52K)