What are books I'll regret not reading?

what are books I'll regret not reading?

Attached: Moby_blue.jpg (1000x1250, 484K)

i... what?
if you're asking what i think you're asking:
>kant's critique of pure reason
>hegel's phenomenology of spirit
>heidegger's being and time
>d&g's capitalism & schizophrenia
>land's fanged noumena
>reza's intelligence & spirit

those sound boring

fine, try "nihil unbound"

what's that about

my diary desu

don quixote i guess

idk, i guess it pushes nihilism to its ultimate conclusion by linking revisionary naturalism in anglo-american philosophy with anti-phenomenological realism in french philosophy
like, contrary to the 'post-analytic' consensus uniting heidegger and wittgenstein against scientism and scepticism, this book links eliminative materialism and speculative realism

that reminds me, you should also read wittgenstein's tractatus

you don't sound that sure

so it's real fiction

well it's an awkward question

it's non-fiction, yeah
if you want some good fiction, check out "phyl-undhu"

what's that about

you'll never regret not reading a book. I've regretted reading a shitload of books. Books are Fuckin gay.

botns
N's Z
the B
tlp and pi
my diary desu
cp

oh and the Ks

Culture of Critique

Attached: 1554775917220.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Literally the bible. It's sooooo important, literally made western civilization from the ground up, and if you die without knowing that JESHS LOVES YOU I would be sooooooooo sorry about that. Please read the bible OP. It's infinitely more important than any book on this website.

This but without the condescending LE EPIC irony. Read The Bible to understand what has been motivating Western man for the last 2000 years.

poor reddit bastard has been completely astroturfed by protestant hippie faggotry.
This is why heretics will burn in hell.

x are not particularly into talking about Jews. Actually everyone on x seems like they were airlifted from the comment section of a Youtube video about bigfoot

This unironically

lol

>Dry philosophy

Attached: 1555119602171.png (350x382, 120K)