"user...

>"user, let's skip today's Metaphysics lecture and spend the day in earnest conversation at the local hipster cafe with our large boisterous friend group, spend the afternoon perusing the city's museums and parks, catch that film at the indie cinema, spend a few hours writing the essays for our enjoyable college majors, and spend the night passionately fucking."

Why isn't or wasn't this your life? It's easily within reach.

Attached: daris23.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

I don't think I've ever had such an active day.

I live in rural America

That is my life though, pic related is me by the way

Attached: 00109215-500.jpg (500x281, 15K)

>It's easily within reach

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>let's skip today's Metaphysics lecture

You just said the magic password to never have the honor of receiving my powerful lordly cum

Get out of my life, if I see you again I will attack you

Attached: 1519842812116.jpg (650x625, 255K)

>my therapist told me to stop living in my daydreams

Off-topic thread, fuck off. Mods do your job and excise the cancer that's killing this board.

I have experienced that, many times over.

It was for four years, it was fucking horrible. Hehehe look at what fakeass affluent bougie piece of shit consumers we are, ask me about my worthless major that would never get me hired in a million years were it not for affirmative action allowing the government to force companies to give me a job hurrdurrrr. I hope a piano falls on that cunt.

because i majored in something useful

honestly I'd rather sit in class, I'm not interested in pretending to be a normie with shit interests around a bunch of random people, I'd also rather just read than walk through the city, I do not read nearly as much as I'd want to nowadays, film might be cool but why not just torrent it to have some privacy and be able to watch it uninterruped by others also I don't like sex so tough luck, maybe if I loved you

That sounds absolutely insufferable, apart from the last thing. Just going to class and then going to the gym sounds much better. I hope you don't honestly want a day filled with activities wherein everyone is just feigning quirky, percievably interesting personalities

The worst part of having sex is that you realize it's not that good.
Nor pretending to do something you don't like.
Not amount of flesh, eyes or lips will make you feel less empty at the end of the night.

I’m not white

Ah yes I too enjoyed that Literature.

my week
>99% of the time: think about ass nonstop, want to touch ass
>1% of the time: be touching ass, realize i don't want to touch ass
>repeat

B&RP

>It's easily within reach.
Not if you're below 6 feet.

Sex is great, but I've only done it in relationships. I can imagine that one night stands and other casual stuff would get pretty old and lose its appeal eventually

You're right, you can not do anything 6 feet under because you are dead.

I had this for a few weeks, except she wasn't the type of person to skip a lecture on metaphysics. I taught her about Sextus Epicurus and she taught me about Shakespeare. She kissed me a cross on my chest after we made love. Then she moved.

Attached: 1516837378196.jpg (500x750, 64K)

>earnest conversation
Lol, with a woman?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you even read thot?

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Because even though I have literary and intellectual interests, I cannot stand literary people or those who style themselves as intellectuals. I realize that makes me a hypocrite and I'm fine with that. Even though normies have their shortcomings and can't talk about the Counter-Enlightenment or the Greek tragedians, they are infinitely better company and generally better people.

I felt i was in live of a girl that I see almost everyday
I loved her green eyes, i felt my heart was pumping blood how it should
But, when I started talking to her I realized I liked the idea of her
The metaphysical green-eyed girl that I have created, not her
I have dreamed of breasts and butts as every man
But when you feel them, they are nothing but flesh

>Get out of my life, if I see you again I will attack you
Schopenhauer.jpg
Wittgenstein.jpg

*love with

Not my life
>Imagine squeezing twink ass
>Squeeze twink ass
>At some point ass goes home
>Viciously masturbate to ass
>Repeat ad cum

Rayuela in a nutshell...
because in the end it does not have an interest beyond hedonism

it really is simple to have it, to keep it is bullshit

Jeez I empathized too hard with these posts. Label me an incel all you want but factors such as these are why I've grown to prefer masturbation to actual intercourse. Maybe I only feel this way because I'm almost 30 now and all my best years are behind me or maybe it's because the modern female is a disgusting, dysfunctional, non-reproductive reptile incapable of pair bonding, but the idea of sex is hotter than sex itself, which is really not all that great.

Attached: 1555752266599.jpg (1229x2048, 202K)

your therapist has the job of keeping you from drowning in metaphysics

I enjoy spending time in other people's company but conversation is the most overrated thing ever

that's called hysteria, you attract the beautiful and you turn it ugly

Do you see her? That frumpy overweight creature beside the looker? The one with the unfashionable handbag and the plaid overcoat? She used to be hot stuff in her day. Now what is she? The background figure in a photograph, a miserable slouching cunt. Will your little tart even be that when her day is done, and her looks fade? Beauty is eternal, but ugly cuts to the bone. Buckle up, fucklips. This train is going straight to Hell.

I live in middle america and the average person here has the iq of a potato.

You're living in simulation, you're living in the Matrix, you may be, dare I say... a narcissist

Attached: the_last_psychiatrist.jpg (179x176, 4K)

the conversation freezes the valuable, learns to love that frozen eternity

try to go out to society and meet people, valuable people are attracted user

Genuinely, women have a certain metaphysical affinity to the world in their way of speaking and relating (especially when they fall in love...)

nice cope, I'll probably start ussing it

Not even masturbation. You are pretending you like it.
Not you or me can escape from the void you feel after doing it. You even idealize the mere thought of touching yourself. But is no help. You do it in order to feel somthing. Or at least that is why I don't do it anymore. I don't wanna lie to myself

lole'd

>talking to a girl I met recently
>conversation is stuck on dogs for a while, can't find a good way to transition into another topic
>she really loves dogs
>she finally switches the topic to books, on her own accord
>alright, now this is going in a good direction
>ask her what books she read recently
>they're all about taking care of dogs

Jinkies. Really sweet girl, but we obviously didn't have much in common. Conversations can definitely be overrated if you don't have common passions to talk about, but when you do they can genuinely be wonderful

It can be... but definitely not with s girl thst atractive.

genuinely chilling

>She used to be hot stuff in her day. Now what is she? The background figure in a photograph, a miserable slouching cunt.

My god is this the fate of all pretty women?

Attached: 1532841738443.jpg (498x500, 70K)

our civilization is unironically being torn apart as we speak by women who are no longer hot and are apocalyptically angry about it

ur smart

i never thought about it this way

>You even idealize the mere thought of touching yourself.
No retard, I idealize the joy that comes of getting lost in the act of reveling in ones desire, playing with the tension, the great forgetting of all but the potentiation of lust and desire. I can accomplish this without touching myself, and I often do.
Fuck off, everyone is narcissist now. That term doesn't even mean anything anymore.
Think she's taken the knotpill, user?

Attached: 51cwvqnAPYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 36K)

I'd say that the problem isn't necessarily that, but that there's an increasing amount of women eschewing meaningful relationships/families for careers until they're in their 30s with fading looks, and are somehow surprised when valuable men are going after younger women. Women are being lied to when it comes to the whole career life being a fulfilling one for them

Because of anxiety and depression and insecurity

How do you even establish a friend group that would be up for these kinds of activities? I live in a university town and have a large social network, yet all anyone here is interested in doing is weed and vidya.

I’m having a hard enough time losing my virginity already you fucks. I don’t need this demoralization.

sex is only good if you're in love

i fap out of pure boredom. it's a way to waste away 1-2 hours everyday. half of the time my dick is barely even hard

>have sex
>think about baseball to last longer
>focus on the baseball bit and almost forget what's happening

Not sure, everyone I know in university is also just in to weed and video games

You know the people who say this have a lot of experience with sleeping around

Because women in the arts have chosen to destroy their own lives. I find them wholly undesirable now, maybe ten years ago this was true.

Love is essentially over for anyone that Also has a rich interior and intellectual life.

I literally can't express how much better my life has been since I attended Oxford. I went to a state school and gradually became the stereotypical moody, withdrawn sensitive type who both despises the quality of his immediate culture and feels a weird pride for having been raised in a sort of anti-intellectual and brutal environment. I was all set to take my Russell Group humanities BA and spend my life working as an anonymous, insecure wageslave forever thankful of being offered a job and forever too insecure to pursue my creative ambitions. The chip on my shoulder had become something of a wedge, and I felt too out of place regardless of my environment, too resentful and bitter to even attempt to make it in the artistic world. Then I finally applied for Oxford and got in to study an English MA, with reassurance that should I work hard enough a career in academia or within one of Oxford's affiliated companies would be almost guaranteed. I turned up as apprehensive as usual, and the first few days were spent regretting my decision and desperately feigning a cultured personality. But then I realized that the people there were just interesting and that the snobbery and exclusivity I had anticipated was just a myth borne out of my working class upbringing. I've since graduated, having spend the year dining in grand halls with groups of interesting people, dating several girls (one of whom, a petite Russian whose family traces back to the aristocracy, is now my fiancee). I work four days a week at a publishing company and earn £38k a year. I regularly meet up with friends from my college and visit Oxford for nights out and for meetings with my professors. The Martin Eden-esque novel I have been writing for two years has been selected for publication at a major British publishing house and, honestly, I could not have imagined a few years ago how great life could be. I come on Yea Forums and see how pathetic you all are and just shake my head and chuckle. If I saw you guys on the street I would of course throw you a penny or discuss Bukowski or whatever "realist" writers you enjoy, but ultimately I would be able to tell within ten seconds if you're an Oxbridge grad and would dismiss you as a potential source of good company if you are not. I never thought I'd know what it was like to be objectively better than somebody else, for the value of my existence to be superior to the value of a stranger's, but now I do and I've never been happier. People are awed by power and prestige. All I need to do is mention the university I attended (if only for a year) and they immediately begin to hunch and look at their feet because they know they are in the presence of greatness.

just cum, finish her off with your tongue and go again. jesus, you insecure impotent fuck.

what if you love her though?

time to end it bros
I've had enough of this farce

Attached: eschatron.jpg (500x415, 33K)

maybe stick around a bit longer user

Don't understand why I need a bitch do this shit. Nothing about reading books, going to musuems and parks, watching movies, and writing essays requires somebody else, let alone a fucking woman. Only the last part sounds appealing. I swear to God I wish I was asexual so I can finally get rid of the female parasite in my mind and just focus on my work. Wish I had a girl that stayed home, shut the fuck up, and put out her ass when I need it, and that's it. I don't need a fucking partner, I need a warm fleshlight
>Useful
You're an insect
hang yourself incel

Attached: giphy.gif (400x376, 1.84M)

>Wish I had a girl that stayed home, shut the fuck up, and put out her ass when I need it, and that's it. I don't need a fucking partner, I need a warm fleshlight
hang yourself incel

Me either, not even when I was a huge normalfag and experimented with vagabondism.

99.99% of all men in human history are incels now
Can somebody seriously provide me with any reason to spend time with a woman that doesn't involve sex

Because spending time with a woman you genuinely love is one of the greatest Joys you can have in this life

because girls are soft and cute and kind

>Joys
cringe capitalization

>soft
Debatable
>cute
Tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair aren't cute retard
>kind
They'd unironically rather kill themselves than resort to having sex with gross beta incels like you lmao

Because you want to

Yeah, seriously. The guy you’re replying to is making me sad, thinking about how beauty and tenderness must be entirely absent from his life. Falling in love is like nothing else in this world - one of the few things that I think anyone who’s experienced it would be able to agree makes life totally, unequivocally worth living.

Sounds like you're describing a very specific type of women rather than women in general

>debatable
wrong
>tattoos, piercings, dyed hair
you don't eat spoiled fruits, it's the same with women
>They'd unironically rather kill themselves than resort to having sex with gross beta incels like you lmao
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

even in the age of tinder thots the majority of men can have sex, and the majority of men are betas. Your understanding of women's behavior is wildly distorted

Nice try, Stoner

Lol sounds boring af
Spending time? Doing what exactly? All I need is pussy, have fun dealing with talking to woman. I love woman, but never romantically. I see it no different than loving a male friend

I hated sex until I started cross-dressing and fucking men. I don't believe there is a purer form of love than that so I'm killing myself once I hit the wall at 21.

Attached: Pox_Cult.jpg (3538x2088, 868K)

If best thing in life is 'falling in love' than I might as well kill myself. What a banal existence

have you considered that you're gay? Im not even being a dick here

nigga I'm a 24 year old unattractive 115 iqlet NEET on the spectrum. Explain how this scenario is "within reach"?

Attached: 1447493958603.jpg (390x470, 64K)

I wish I was gay, but nope, I have no sexual attraction to men. I'm literally only attracted to a woman's body, everything else about the female sex disgusts me. I still haven't gotten any answer about what is inherently the point of interacting with woman because she's a woman besides sex

You're still a young man, right? Unless you're fat and ugly as shit you could start university next semester and attain this life relatively easily. You just don't want to, because you don't have the will

Do you like interacting with men? Do you have ASPD or something similar?

he said he's unattractive and on the autism spectrum. That is a pretty big obstacle to the meme scenario presented in the OP. Im not saying it's impossible but there's no need to be a dick to him

Nope, this gentleman just seems blackpilled on women.

Have you been in love?
You love the idea of a person more than the person itself
You rembember your times with her, better than they were
You try to convince yourself of being in love with the flesh
But then again, you only love your own created girl.
Or at least that's how i feel

So am I, but I can still get girls if I want. I had terrible confidence issues because of facial asymmetry, social incompetence etc. but once I grew some self worth it all became much easier. It's within reach if you want it

You're delusional. I already went to university and this was nothing like my experience. Girls only fucked attractive men, no one I know who was on a similar level of attractiveness ever got laid in the entire 3 years of my degree. Doesn't happen mate.

Attached: 1526769219346.gif (512x288, 470K)

I'm sure you could find a girl of similar attractiveness if you actually put in the effort. There are a lot of girls that have a hard time finding a partner too

Take steroids

Unless you're disfigured, not getting laid with at least a 5/10 is possible with every single dude in college unless they are autistic. Dumb nigga literally just walk up to woman and display your sexual intention with zero shame, that's it. Anything else overcomplicates the issue

Chad isn't mocking you when he says "just b urself" or "just b confident". You just won't be able to see it until you succeed. The only way is to live authentically as the best man you can be.

This is statistically true. If I remember correctly the vast majority of sexual intercourse in university occurs for only 30% of men who individually can have up to hundreds of sexual partners.

statistics are bullshit, university statistics are double bullshit

are you 16 or just autistic?

Less than half of gen z have had sex lmao. You don't know shit faggot.

Attached: marriage-25-34-graph-copy-w640.jpg (640x410, 34K)

less than half of gen z is sexually mature

>That's ever stopped people from having sex in the past
C O P E

Im well aware of any redpill stats you want to lob at me m8, im probably more cynical about gender relations than you are, the fact remains that beta, average men can get sex today

>Autistic
Not really, I don't have trouble with social interactions, just find most of them boring. After I nut I cannot think of one reason to keep talking to a woman. Is it because they 'understand you' or something? If that's the case why does it matter if the person understanding you has a vagina if it isn't just about sex? Why can you not form the same type of relationship with a man? Wonder why? Because you're a slave to lust. There's nothing wrong with indulging in it, the problem starts when you stop understanding that it's all your romantic love is. Love exists, romantic love is a meme for weak people. I love woman like I love men. The only time I seek out a woman for something specifically only a woman could provide, it's sex

>You can always just buy the use of a prostitute's vagina, so incels don't exist! Checkmate incel!

Attached: 52356d_6786620.png (1300x1300, 224K)

Some are some aren't. It's not like a majority of men brag about not getting laid. Might be that the one's on top are embellishing but it fits the general pattern. If as a male you are in the top 30-20% of the hierarchy of attractiveness the post-marital west is a buffet. On the other hand the lowest rank of males has never reproduced and in a society which does not enforce monogamy that pool is radically increasing.

>Maybe I only feel this way because I'm almost 30 now and all my best years are behind me
Men's peak age for desirability is 35-50. Hang in there user. If you keep your shit together for another few years you won't even have to try and thots will still throw themselves at you.

This is your brain on porn

Mousy-looking girls are the cutest.

Not everyone is a part of this machine, the worthy girls are the outliers who don't sleep with 40 Chads a year. Even in the brutal market world the lowest men can raise themselves up.

>she's different!!!!!
Lmao my friend please save yourself before it's too late

>Implying people on my third world country read on 2019
>Implying all the girls I know aren't either basic or pseuds
>Implying loneliness isn't closing in on me with the passing of each day
>Implying I ain't just looking for a kind person with similar values to mine
>Implying that the search is going well
>Implying churches and online dating aren't my last hope
>Implying that will work

>implying cosmopol churches and online dating can induce anything but abject despair, let alone hope

If this was my life she wouldn't be talking about skipping class so we can do stupid shit until nighttime, she would be sliding her hands down my pants and inviting me to waste a day on her.

Jesus, calm down. Don't post when you're on the rag. Or at least channel your lashing out into something less non sequitur and more funny.

I am neither a DILETTANTE nor a PHILISTINE. Earnest conversation at a hipster cafe? That's oxymoronic. That's the fucking definition of oxymoronic.

I know, user, why do you think I left these options for last? I envy the guys I know who still date their high school sweethearts, these are the only decent realtinships I see between people of my age. At least faith is giving me resilience and I even started believing in myself and my dreams these last few months. Still, having someone would be nice.

shit is FUCKED but you know we're not alone. If you're still at university then you should see some lonesome looking girls around campus and even more at residential colleges, right?

There's a girl like this in my class, I just don't know how to make the approach natural, since she basically talks with only one person. Still, I believe an opportunity will reveal itself. There's another one, but we see each other only at the gym, and that's a shitty place to get to know someone. What about you, user, how's life in the dystopia?

So my therapist is my girlfriend?

>Approach natural
This mindset is why you're a virgin. You're ashamed of your sexuality and like a weak man want to quell your desires through subvertion. Woman can detect this and are digusted by it. Be up front with your intentions because you're a god damn man who wants to stick his dick in her pussy

>all of that involves talking to humans

passion comes too quickly and too deeply to me and I burn it all in an instant til it's ash... a girl will last me a day or a week or a month but no longer

True to an extent, but you're living in 2019. Being too forward will get you pseudo-weinsteined before you even get her out for coffee. There's nothing wrong with directly approaching a woman and showing interest in her, but approaching her with a sex-forward mindset won't get you far unless you're some kind of turbochad. You gotta make the occasional sideways-move.

>It's easily within reach
how?

>You're ashamed of your sexuality
Really am, partly because of how I was raised. Been trying to let go of this shit, but don't really know how, tried being upfront a couple of times, didn't work and there's also the points mentioned to consider.

Also this, interest goes away very quickly.

>skip the metaphysics lecture

i don't fucking think so, thot

based

there's a metaphysics lecture

>conversation at the local hipster cafe
>with our large boisterous friend group
go to the fucking bowling alley if you're going to roughhouse

While I hated lectures by the end of it, I miss university for the sole reason that I could go weeks on end without talking to anyone, by silently sitting in the back of lecture halls, and quietly reading/browsing Yea Forums/sleeping/relaxing in obscure corners of campus. My fondest memories are weeks of doing this, with brief interludes spent exploring the hills around the city, finding cosy spots, abandoned houses, etc. I never went to parties, made maybe 1 or 2 friends in all my years, and while I briefly had this:
In my last year, in retrospect it honestly wasn't as good as I thought it was at the time, and basically involved the qt in question trying to convert me to her own eclectic brand of veganism/feminism/art/culture/tarot.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's good being alone, and it's good being in a relationship, but you will become a different person if you're in a relationship, and you have to evaluate whether or not you want that.

Why the fuck would I want to skip a Metaphysics lecture?

>it's Hegel day again

Attached: cat.jpg (747x731, 60K)

>talks about sex and virginity statistics
>posts marriage statistics
???

>Metaphysics
suk my dick roasties toasty

Good God anons, is there something wrong with us? Every time I take even a half-step back I see that, when socializing the majority of the time, I act like a completely insane person. As if that is my default nature. Common interactions are so unbearably shallow and boring. And the thing is, I don't particularly have anything that would stifle me. So many of my peers who do flourish socially; life flows so much more smoothly for them. At least it seems that way. Perhaps some of us were simply not made right?

Attached: i-want-wings-mangaread-hey-griffith-im-at-kfc-you-3787070.png (500x594, 169K)

>be me
>having sex
>"What am I doing here? What is this creature?"

>be me
>not having sex
>"Oh god I wish I was with a cute girl right now!"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

In that case, it's justified. But why would anyone take a class that teaches Hegel?

Just learn comedic timing and your insanity becomes charming

>I don't like wandering around going "Duhhhh huh huh huh, I like to eat food and have fun, do you like the latest popular thing that everyone likes, me too I like it"
>What's wrong with me?

Attached: 1520140211369.png (633x601, 296K)

when you have your shit sorted the insanity becomes attractive to normal people, they might even listen to you when you talk about something serious

I've done this, it works! But the problem is that I have to act in a fraudulent manner to get along with other people. That's what bothers me so much.
Yeah, sometimes I think that maybe it's a good thing I'm like this. That we are like this. But good god user, it gets lonely. How do you bear it?

Attached: 18319183_1680410345598516_4167871239527177246_o.jpg (799x960, 154K)

This. Just interrupt them while they're speaking and start talking about gore porn in detail. Works every time.

All women are whores

Attached: 4BB600EE-C183-4D32-93C1-3BFAE9B38E59.png (225x225, 14K)

Trust me. The grass isn't greener in here.

That’s not what people do with their friends. You’ve never had genuine friends, have you?

>calling out a Yea Forums poster for never having had genuine friends
low hanging fruit hunter are we

I was talking about normies, not people.

Odd to hear people younger than myself say such things.

Is that what it's about? I'll have to read it all the more now. Personally the story I relate to most over the whole affair was White Nights. I remember writing some awful poetry about her that summer after she left, working late nights in a gas station, cold as a fridge in 30 degree in uweather. I bet I still have them on one of my old phones, I don't know if I could bear finding them and reading them again. I was so depressed when she left. Then again, I was so depressed before I met her. I was going to end it, actually. I only asked her out for coffee because I was self destructing, looking for rejection. She wished I had asked her out earlier so we would have had more time together. She made me promise the next time I like a girl I need to ask her out right away, so this wont happen again; but there was never anyone else after her, not like her. Sometimes it feels like that was the only respite I was destined for.

Attached: gordon_1-111016.jpg (1600x2244, 787K)

Divorce rates are a lot lower though. Marriages that do occur are generally a lot more valuable, and remember, you’ll never get a wife who doesn’t cuck you anyways, so you’re part of the problem

yikes
go away female

>MA in English

Attached: 1542347711046.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Why do a lot of women lack that genuine feel in their heart?
Somehow everything they say seems fake.

One thing for sure I have seen much cruel women in my life than men.

not for everyone

That girl is so hot it pisses me off. I wish I was asexual.

this is actually what middle class british npcs are like

Nice pasts

Attached: 1465504305701.jpg (700x450, 251K)

Better yet: forget all that, let's go to my place and fuck all day.

Stop making sense, user

Attached: 1555764770889.jpg (250x250, 10K)

She's pretty

>Still, I believe an opportunity will reveal itself.
It won't incel. The opportunity is there every time you see her. Just make something out of it. If you don't want to approach her right now then approach her friend or any other girl in this course to find out how fast you spill spaghetti

some people here are on red alert to give shitty life advice to the socially incapable

>Yea Forums - 2019

>If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.

Can rich people really do this? The World is a themepark for whom born rich.

preventable suffering is intolerable to kind hearted Chads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THE KING OF GNOMES IS HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I grew to hate this kind of thotty, passive-agressive fashion "art" hoe that has so little to do with art at this point that she's just basically a basic bitch with expensive clothes, edgy grimace and an oversized ego.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-21-11-46-06.png (717x859, 828K)

I'm sorry but I'm from Eastern Europe. That's a nice attire, but it won't avail you too much for what you have to do, better just take a tracksuit with an apron on top of it. Something else, I have run out of beer and it's not going to buy itself. Here, have 3 euro and go buy me a 6-pack while I watch this riveting football match.