Could he beat Zizek?

Could he beat Zizek?

Attached: 0OM1UZGVIxs-680x340.jpg (680x340, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMjEJ3JO5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eUo6h0CvD-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Philosophy
>"Beat"
Zoinks looks like you lost your way

The soviets already fucked the Nazis once, so no.

Molyneux is a retarded ideologue, and he's not nearly as personable as Peterson - the debate would be far angrier, and Zizek would clearly come out on top.

Only the towering intellects of Nick Land or Curtis Yarvin could defeat Zizek.

He would just shout down everything he doesn't want to hear.

The very fact that international finance cooperated with literal communists to destroy Third Position countries is a harder BTFO than the end of WWII, because it decisively discredits the entire false dichotomy of Marxist dialectics. Evidently the ideological position of countries doesn't actually matter, the opinion of banks matters, and they decided that communism was less of a threat to their power than fascism. Which it was. Bakunin was right.

I think his empirical arguments for an anti-immigration stance and abolition of the state just won't resonate with anyone who is convinced by Zizek's Lacanian deconstruction of nativist psychology.
They are both frauds but this would be better than Zizek vs JBP because at least Molyneux can think on his feet and won't back down on as many issues for appearance's sake.

he couldn't beat snow off a rope

>nick land could defeat zizek
yeah cos no one understands what the fuck hes saying

nick land is to zizek what zizek is to chomsky

He could suck the black off of a big cock

This bald headed freak would get SlOVENED

At work lmao so hard rn

Is there a thing where thinkers get together and just have a conversation that isn't combative and just have a friendly discussion and no one is expected to win or lose?

>who is convinced by Zizek's Lacanian deconstruction of nativist psychology.

Which is what "Even if your wife is cucking you, you're paranoid so that makes it ok"

> Is there a thing where thinkers get together and just have a conversation that isn't combative and just have a friendly discussion and no one is expected to win or lose
>>Yea Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMjEJ3JO5Q

>nick land
He's basically retarded now, his meth addiction broke his brain.While Moldbug has always seemed to be a lightweight.
Lol no.

I believe the name for such a conversation is a conversation

>nazis
>third position
"No!"

He had cancer and is bald but Zizek is kind of fat so I would say he has it in him. Also Zizek doesn't make arguments, which is why my man Jordan Peterson beat him in last night's debate.

immensely based post

>JP beat him last night

Lol are you autistic? Z man wiped the floor with him

I want Zizek and Striker to talk reeee
Right-liberals fuck off red-brown alliance now

Zizek isn't that great he already lost to retard will self

>Z man wiped the floor with him
Nah they were just on totally different pages. Zizek took the low hanging fruit and pointed out that peterson knew nothing about marxism (after begging for it not to be a debate) and then it went off into garbled nonsense tangents that don't really matter. The only coherent part were the intros, and they both sucked. Peterson was rehearsing shapiro bullshit, Zizek was just doing his usual talk for the hundredth time.

Showing you're smarter than someone while losing your entire premise of the debate does not actually count as winning

based
cringe

>Evidently the ideological position of countries doesn't actually matter, the opinion of banks matters, and they decided that communism was less of a threat to their power than fascism.

Why are Americans always stuck up in their arsehole so far they can't see the outside world anymore? History isn't a leveled, desinfected sparring field for ideologies; it is influenced by many factors, predominantly geopolitical. If you had basic knowledge about the events, you would know that "the bonks" were making concessions to Axis up to 1939, precisely because they viewed it as a bulwark against communism. Only when German aggresion became no longer tolerable did they took action and by that point it was already too late, too little and they had to rely on Hitler to backstab Stalin out of his free will.

Nazism was the bigger threat, because London is closer to Berlin than it is to Moscow. Once Germany stopped being a threat, "fascist-like" countries were friends of the banks once again and even the third Reich was being rehabilitated.

> History isn't a leveled, desinfected sparring field for ideologies; it is influenced by many factors, predominantly geopolitical.

So you're saying the entire premise of Marxism is wrong. Ok

That guy could't even beat a can of tuna.

>I am American and I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, yet I feel the need to talk about it.

Cease your presence. Learn thermodynamics.

Nice argument

Peterson just got exposed as a dilettante, and a poor one at that.

1) Anyone who has taken a 100 level course on Marx could have given as good or better of a rundown and critique of the Communist Manifesto that Peterson gave.
2) No serious Marxist reads the meme pamphlet Marx wrote for uneducated workers, it's not an academic source, it's a propaganda piece.
3) Peterson, although claiming to have read and understood at least a modicum of Zizek's works, was not able to produce a single meaningful critique of his theory, even going so far as to be impressed with Zizek's take on Christianity
3a) Peterson is in many ways a scholar of religion, in particular Judeo-Christianity; he also critiques Marxism for being an athiest doctrine which rejects these principles. So if Peterson had done so much as read Zizek's wikipedia article, let alone an article on him in an encyclopedia of philosophy, let alone read one of his books on Christianity, he would have known this position and not been impressed by it. It means he didn't even watch Pervert's Guide to Ideology. Incredible lack of research.
4) Peterson did not stick to his position that Marxism was bad, instead retreating to a simple repetition of his individualism (at one point admitting that the heart of the individualism leads to the position that you must do what is best for the community anyways "good enough for you/your family isn't enough" which basically recasts JP's position as individually enlightened Marxism)
5) Peterson hasn't read Critique of the Gotha program which is shorter than the Manifesto and much more important (reminder this intellectual has been arguing against the evils of Marx for decades and hasn't even read him in any meaningful sense since he was 18).
6) By the end, Peterson wasn't even able to formulate an argument against the form of Marxism which Zizek promotes. His only point to the debate which had any relevance was to point out Capitalism's productive force, a fact that he also admits Marx agrees with and discusses at length in the Manifesto.
7) Peterson being pressed on and subsequently not able to name a single postmodern neomarxist needs no explication.

Peterson has been exposed as someone who has no real education (or perhaps intellectual interest) in political theory. I am actually amazed there are people who watched this debate and think Peterson managed even the bare minimum of understanding of both Marxist theory and the historical realities of capitalist dynamics.

stop copypasting this we all know Peterson is a deluded boomer

I haven't watched the debate but if Peterson can't do it Moly has no fucking chance.

Here he is ... talking with Chomsky... more like shutting up and listening to Chomsky while knowing he is way out of that league...
youtube.com/watch?v=eUo6h0CvD-0

>europoor brings up america out of nowhere.
rent free

Didn't he debate Chomsky, how did that go?

Your stupidity is so stereotypically obvious that it has to be pointed out, American.

He is willing to lie to win the debate. Peterson has a no lies policy, so when he sees that he can't win he shuts up and listens. That's what happened, he went unprepared and immediately put a submissive stance instead of trying to win.

The problem with that is that Zizek is basically just reading half of the time. He would have little trouble calling out his lies and he would only need to do this once to discredit him completely.

no, peterson is not a philosopher and neither is he
this guy is just a stay at home dad with a webcam

Attached: 1405374324915.jpg (200x331, 14K)

wouldn't it have made sense for britain to ally with germany against the ussr? hitler offered an alliance to britain several times throughout the 30s and they each time refused for no real reason. britain lost its entire empire as a result of the war; they had the most to lose going into the war, and lost literally everything. why did they do what they did? can't be explained by simple "national interest" and "geopolitical threat" narratives.

His video on the Roman Empire as a disaster...

yikes

philosophy should be about finding the truth, not beating another person

political debates are based on rethorics though, if you want to make culture and express your own thoughts you don't have to "blast" the others. Btw I agree with you, philosophy goes beyond this shit

>international finance cooperated with literal communists
Rothschilds and their friends funded Nazis though

Nick Land can be quite understandable, when he doesn't feel like being edgy or ridiculous.

I mean,have you seen his video on antinatalism? He's an actual retard.

>I don't understand Marxism
Class positions aren't ideological fields.

Why did the Allies flip out over Germany taking Poland but just allow the USSR to have it?

10/10

This, my friend, is called an interview. Look it up.

You're such a retard, you belong in a zoo for entertainment purposes.

Nice argument queerboy

This guy is even dumber than JP

Source?

>dawkins
>dennett
he said "thinkers," user

Dennett might be that guy that asked the flight attendant to wipe his ass and later died.

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (634x439, 155K)

Not even physically.

>Bakunin was right.

books for this feel?