Why is Peterson and others of the Intellectual Dork Web considered a """reactionary""" when he just believes in the...

Why is Peterson and others of the Intellectual Dork Web considered a """reactionary""" when he just believes in the same neoliberal, globalist and capitalist world order as every other liberal.

Attached: intellectual dark web.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2019/02/01/alexandra-ocasio-cortez-and-the-death-of-american-conservatism/
pyt.azureedge.net/
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/485807558666371075
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/442148887302656000
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/442141841794691072
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/540155016930000896
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1024870660022124544
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/485821302557528064
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/825871336333574144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he said something nice about Jesus, and that the clothing choices women make could attract *unwanted* attention

The actual reactionaries are not allowed to gain any steam on the internet because all the big platforms will kick them off. The far right is just a handful of guys with blogs or corners of youtube evading notice for a bit until their videos get flagged. There are complete retards like Richard Spencer but they should be considered anomalous fuck ups.

Goes without saying that there are no reactionaries in academia apart from the isolated randoms like Kevin Macdonald.

What Im saying is that reaction is dead, it's a completely ridiculous position in 2019. So the Left have to point at ''''rightwing'''' conservatives as the voice of impending Fascism or whatever.

best comment I've read all week

Yeah, this.

In the Soviet era, nobody was an actual reactionary. But they kept discovering that some guy, who failed to 100% conform to the party line, was an awful "reactionary". He got sent to the gulags, and then they searched for the next "reactionary".

It was just a purge of the people who are slightly impure. And if Jordan Peterson (who is 95% of a progressive/neoliberal/globalist) disappeared, they'd focus on the next guy, who is only 96% of a neoliberal/progressive/globalist, and is thus 4% impure. Repeat again.

Science, progress, technology (the internet - easy access to information) continues to make religiously based ideals incredibly difficult to defend. If religions want to survive in the "moral" landscape, they are forced to make concessions, which viewed throughout history are immense.

But to put it into perspective, only in 2015 was same-sex marriage legalized in the US for christs sake. That should show how much further we have yet to go.

What about Jared Taylor? and why is Richard Spencer a retard?

What about James D. Watson, Michael Behe, and Charles Murray? A very limited field of questions were posted. None of those guys are reactionary, but I think they're rather dull too.

>Science, progress, technology (the internet - easy access to information) continues to make religiously based ideals incredibly difficult to defend
no

Just imagine the creative liberties you can take without germ theory.

This. Reactionaries are pushed to the fringe where their voices are drowned out by the real loons.

Attached: the_ultimate_conspiracy.jpg (1000x700, 361K)

Because saying sjws are dumb is now crypto-fascism despite all of those people being more liberal than Bill Clinton in the 90s.

Ben Shapiro is against gay marriage

Attached: yasswhitepeople.gif (480x267, 1.51M)

Getting rid of the inttlectual dork web would be as simple as taking up thier challenge for a debate and making the lobster man debate a seasoned hegelain Marxist.

The left are idiots who empower the right by even calling the most basic bitch neocon a fascist Just for merely being a conservative on campus.

What the left should really be doing

"ALRIGHT ILL DEBATE YOU" *TEARS OUT HIS HEART WHILE ITS STILL BEATING

"OKAYS WHOSE NEXT"?

*nick land walks up

"OH shit, run."

>what the left is actually doing

"OH MY GOD RUN TO THE SAFE SPACE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME"

Maybe building a political position around the most retarded takes on every issue possible isn't the right way to go for American conservatism

jacobitemag.com/2019/02/01/alexandra-ocasio-cortez-and-the-death-of-american-conservatism/

>because all the big platforms will kick them off
I wish. for some reason I get bombarded with Nazis in the YouTube suggestions feed. and No I don't mean Nazis as in Jordan Peterson, I mean /pol/tier shit

got to love the lefts arrogance.
They always fall into this mode of "surely the republicans are dead now and we have won". Then a ball of lighting strikes the ground and trump appears

>jacobite
>the left
At least attempt reading something for once

Then don't watch the videos faggot

cringe

Not cringe at all. The left could become heroes if they debated these turds and ruined them. And could even push left wing thinkers into the cultural sphere.
But they are too busy crying about how a ham sandwhich micro aggressed them

The left are utterly incapable of debating racism, they have no real answer for the evidence of race differences

Based and almost redpilled post, but reaction is alive, just not in mainstream academics.

I don't understand, do you guys think that reactionary = fascist or something? Jordan Peterson is obviously a classical liberal and not a fascist, but he also stands in opposition to feminism and trans rights. He's a staunch supporter of capitalism, voluntaryism, naturalistic appeals to heirarchy, and he uses the same rhetoric as white supremacists about how western culture and judeo-christian values are under attack by postmodern neo-marxists in universities. These are the main political positions that he talks about in his book, tv appearances, lectures, and debates and none of them are leftist or progressive positions. While it's true that he supports all the positions on op's list, he never talks about any of them and whenever he states an issue on politics it's always in support of a republican/conservative or against a democrat/progressive. So if he looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck then what's wrong with calling him a reactionary center right libertarian?

I just refuted the claim, faggot
please consider suicide, brainlet

because it's the right on the contemporary Anglo-American political spectrum (which gradually moves leftward within the bounds of its own tradition, NOT towards Communism)

Because he takes one tiny step in to politically incorrect territory to bait crazy leftists

>reactionary = fascist or something?
Reactionary= Monarchist really, though I suppose you could put Fascists in the same umbrella. Being a conservative classic liberal is not reactionary, you,re not actually attacking the idea of democracy or any of the cherished egalitarian values of the past few centuries.

Reactionary is not just conservative. Its more like against the right of women to vote, against liberalism, against democracy, against the civil rights movement, stuff like that. When most people think reactionary, that's what they think of. Reactionary doesn't mean against hyper-feminist-queer-communism.

>why is he considered a reactionary when he defends the status quo
that's literally the definition of reactionary. opposing change.

The simple matter of the fact is the left love to insulate themselves from criticism, to the point that even the most mundane or centrist conservative is accused of fascism

Zizek himself has been critical of political correctness, the soviet union, refugees, and trannies.
Despite being a leftist and the left have excomunicated him.

The left is like a cult of retards and puritans who have come to a point were they see everything as out to get them, even in micro instances.

Its like they have warped themselves into a state of agitation, at the same time the things they support are complelty bourgeois and neoliberal. While they attack anyone who might go against the narrative.

The right wingers dont even know guys like zizek and mark fisher have completly shat on the left as useless social justice retards

Why do you think zizek is such a pessimist, saying things like "that is not a light at the end of the tunnel, its another train"

Or you have guys like nick land who have gone compelty insane, dropped Marxism and created a philosphy akin to a lovecraft cult

Once again the only ones actually trying to think our way out of this capitalist mess are white men, while the diversity crew attack any threats to the system

Lmao, why do you think fucking ted went to go live in the woods

there is absolutely nothing funnier than watching white progressives have to defer to fat black women who have never read a book

You've not seriously engaged any actual WNs and it shows

>Ben Shapiro is a Jew
Fixed

>Being a conservative classic liberal is not reactionary, you,re not actually attacking the idea of democracy or any of the cherished egalitarian values of the past few centuries.
this.

Just fucking lol

Funny that the biggest pseuds in the list do not accept climate change is real. Fucking lol.

>but he also stands in opposition to feminism and trans rights.
Around 15% of the US population considers themselves a feminist if I remember correctly. And thats the US, in the rest of the world its even lower.
Being against feminism is not a reactionary stance, you are just living in denial

TFW you're woke and realise fascism isn't far right. It really is third position. It's basically radical centrism.

Keeping it the same is conservative. Wanting to roll changes back to how they were before is reactionary.

>Around 15% of the US population considers themselves a feminist if I remember correctly. And thats the US, in the rest of the world its even lower.

People hold feminist positions without considering themselves feminist. That 85% that doesn't consider themselves "feminist" very likely supports women voting, mothers working, and hormonal birth control.

>wanting to keep things the same is reactionary
Wtf? Progression ad infinitum then?

Imagine unironically making a chart like that.

Why is R*ddit so insufferable?

Feminism is the ultimate not true scotsman, you can list 5000 feminists who are being retarded, no other feminists speak up against them, they are given platform but somehow its "not real feminism"

I don't think he is considered as such except by left-leaning spergs.

Who even identifies themselves with this "intelectual dark web"?

Right-leaning spergs consider put him in the "cuckservative" camp.

Reactionary is about defending the status quo ante - the way things were before, about changing back.

I watch Shapiro's show sometimes and he does believe in man made climate change, i've also never heard him approve of stronger gun laws.

He says he wants the state to have nothing to do with marriage.

This isn't really true, there's much less rightward recommendations for most people on youtube.
pyt.azureedge.net/

Being a reactionary hasn't simply meant being a monarchist for a very long time.

>JP doesn't believe in climate change
Source?
The fact he had barely familiarized himself with marxism was shocking and now this. Wtf?

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/485807558666371075
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/442148887302656000
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/442141841794691072
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/540155016930000896
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1024870660022124544
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/485821302557528064
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/825871336333574144