What I'm in for?

Attached: 427354._UY2288_SS2288_.jpg (2288x2288, 312K)

Masochism

Masturbation.

Shiny shiny shiny boots of leather

this user gets it

Whiplash girl child in the dark

>not getting the coldness and cruelty edition
not a good look

Based

I just read Rupi and then stalk her IG to feel all the artistic suffering knowing shes feasting on bespoke african penis shipped to her whenever she needs.

Attached: Rupi Kaur Foot Fun for Feminism quote.png (1066x1894, 2.27M)

whiplash girl child in the dark

>tfw reading the actual memoirs of wanda sacher-masoch, leopold's IRL wife
>tfw just getting to the part where he asks her to treat him like shit and boss him around in real life

Attached: 163.gif (320x240, 682K)

>bespoke african penis shipped to her

Fuck you I almost spit out my drink

you are in for the true to life experience of a male masochist:
>search for a sadistic mistress
>fail
>settle for a woman you find attractive and try to talk her into enslaving and beating you
>she tries it
>decides she's actually a submissive masochist after all
>leaves you
>you are left feeling extremely pessimistic about your prospects of emotional satisfaction

Why do people like for others to harm them, both physically and verbally? Isn't desiring abuse a sign of an abused psyche itself? Please explain this to me. I'm personally a submissive male, who wants my woman to lead me and be the dominant of our relationship, but I want her to LOVE me, not lash me. Why are there men who long for the latter?

Why do people watch horror films or go skydiving or mountain climbing? It's a challenge and a visceral thrill. I would argue that you actually have it backwards user: craving dominant female love the way you do is far more of a sign of a psyche damaged irreparably by mommy issues than the lascivious desire for ones female partner to be particularly aggressive or ruthless during sex.

Yeah but those are fun, and nobody's really getting hurt there. Skydiving and hitting the ground, now that's a different story. Coming back from a horror film permanently psychologically-scarred, needing therapy for the rest of one's life, is not so great either.

When you have to choose between a woman loving you wholesomely - kissing you, cuddling you, caressing you, taking care of you, essentially being your "Mommy" just like you mentioned - or being mean to you, physically violent against you, indifferent and uncaring to you - why on EARTH would you EVER choose the latter?!?!

Are you so full of love within yourself already that you can live perfectly contented without any given to you by your partner, and instead defer such an essence in exchange for ones that in no way heal you, but in every way harm you?

I am truly baffled, user. I may have mommy issues, but I consider them normal for any sane adult man to have. To want a woman to hurt you...this is not something I could ever understand.

That's all I live for, user.

>Instead of wanting exaggerated BDSM roleplay sessions, based on fantasies that radically subvert social norms and allow me to play harmlessly and cathartically with otherwise dangerous dynamics like the abuse of power, I want to adjust my whole personality and relationship dynamic so that I am "submissive" to my partner, who "dominates" me, not as a sexual fetish for sexual gratification, but as the main, normal dynamic of our shared lives.
>I'm more normal than you, guy who wants to be whipped because exaggerated power abuse is sexy. My romantic partner, friend, and legal equal sees me as her "submissive" and "leads" me in my daily life, outside of the bedroom. My psyche is normal.

Attached: ofisi.jpg (550x480, 113K)

Fags

my guess is we learn romantic roles from our sex-preference parent; my childhood home was definitely a formative factor for me at least.

Needing to learn English.

It's theatrical play for the bedroom. Sex can get kinda boring if it's just meat against meat. The biggest downside is how expensive any and all kinky accessories are

Wtf! I thought it was gloves of leather. This is some Mandela effect shit

this

Different user, but while I'm also a sub whose idea of femdom is based on love rather than masochism, I certainly see the appeal of masochism. In that kind of situation, the woman has absolute power over you, degrading you to the point where you are nothing more than a toy to her. If you live a life in which you're burdened with responsibilities or if you hold women in particularly high regard, then this loss of power on your part feels justified and comforting, as you believe this dominant woman to be your superior.

I disagree with that wanting love is a sign of psychological damage though. I can partially understand that perspective if he talks about men who want to be infantised by women, but in the case of plain role reversal where the man is still treated like an adult, but the woman is the boss of the relationship, these kind of relationships are far more likely to be healthy. I love women and want to affectionately submit to them, but I still want to be treated as an adult.

Femdom is so hot.