What is the closest equivalent of the word "based" from the common lexicon. I'd say it's TOUGH

What is the closest equivalent of the word "based" from the common lexicon. I'd say it's TOUGH.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-jPa2-gdE
youtube.com/watch?v=OXucM9y0fjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking what pal

irrevent?
It's basically like boorish but still admirable right?

The most recent equivalent is, "TIGHT."
>yeah, he's tight! that's tight! fucking tight!

prima materia

word
not tough
you are not based

Based

That isn't what based means. Based is when you don't care about popular opinion and do your own thing, so when you say something controversial with complete confidence in yourself, that's when people will say that you're being based. e.g.:
>Anon1: Attack of the Clones was the best Star Wars movie
>Anon2: Based

Wrong.

cringe and bluepilled

swag

loot

Admirably grounded, and contrary to popular opinion or ideality. Laudable and powerful. Correct. Right. Self-vindicating.

This

Attached: 152383723457289.jpg (251x251, 5K)

>tries to correct someone on the meaning of a word
>doesn't actually know what the word means
epic, i cry evry tim

it means 'grounded'
'based' as in 'with a base', 'base' as in 'foundation' as in 'grounding'
it means 'grounded'

>irrevent
that isn't even a word you mong

Based; there's also a more ironic or negative connotation (cf. "basedboy") which suggests that the subject falsely believes themselves to be based, akin to "woke," wherein their false perception of their own baseditity in fact makes them less based, oblivious, idiotic and unmanly.

Consider also "with basis" vs. ironically "without basis" except that the basis is not a thing that is possessed or maintained so much as actively done, that the based person bases themselves, or perhaps acquire basis from God, that they have been based from above.

fuck off

solid
like the man who builds his house upon the rock (his base)

Apodictic.

No need to thank me

unbased

well founded?

nonbased

epic

based af

sick

Corpulent

swashbuckling

I wonder how many here are aware that Basedgod is the one who blessed us with "based"

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq-jPa2-gdE

Attached: a.jpg (979x652, 72K)

For me, it's さすが

bona fide

Attached: shabazz.jpg (900x674, 162K)

Everyone who browsed Yea Forums prior to 2016 knows that lil b is where the term comes from
Post 2016 newfags have probably never heard of him before

daily reminder that joe buddens dissed the based god on twitter and FIFTEEN MINUTES later lil b had written, recorded and posted this video to youtube youtube.com/watch?v=OXucM9y0fjI

truly the rawest rapper alive

Wonderful

heres the pic

Attached: proof.png (1118x564, 234K)

>baseditity

Attached: 1554960252173.jpg (644x336, 53K)

Lil b for lil boss
I got bitches

basedboy is basedboy, mods just became bigger faggots and put in word a word filter. it's the same as onions boy, a failed attempt to get around filters.

An idiot can't be clearly an idiot? Good word, though.

based doesn't mean much beyond "I agree with this man and I think his opinions exude an aura of chad-ness"

Only right answer

That's impressive

How do you even get this fucking based?

Righteous and true to itself

basedboy is a filter for söyboy, you imbecile. I can't stand you newfags who after a week browsing the site think they can intellectually analyze what goes on here. I bet you are one of those faggots that think greentext is the next step for literature lmao.

BASED AND PILLED

ur just a dumb little basedboy

>awesome
>cool-beans
anything that expresses approval but in a way that can be circumstantially interpreted as sarcastic