Was plato gay or was he just memeing? cause he seems pretty gay

was plato gay or was he just memeing? cause he seems pretty gay.

how am i supposed to take seriously someones advice on manliess or courage when they fuck boys for sport

Attached: 1548044185322.jpg (2500x1875, 279K)

this is why i've never read the greeks

The guy on the bottom is gay, not the top.

>Not liking fucking boys and twinks in the ass
Pleb.

The guy on top is definitely gay too, it just wasn't much of a concept back then. Being on bottom was just socially degrading and not something you wanted other people to find out

>The guy on top is definitely gay too
No, he's alpha.

He had no concept of a homosexual identity. Pederasty was practiced by high-ranking Athenians as something additional to heterosexual sex and marriage, they considered it more manly than fucking a woman, in fact, because it was an intellectual relationship in which the boy was tutored in philosophy and statesmanship in returned for getting sodomised.

Yeah, a gay alpha

Sticking the dick between the smooth thighs of a teenage boy isn't technically sodomy

In fact, anal sex wasn't exactly widespread. Pederasty was more of a romantic relation and they most often just cuddled and did intercrural sex (sliding the dick between the boy's thighs) rather than actual anal sex which was actually kinda frowned upon.

>no aesthetic appreciation of a skinny, young 20s, shaved man's asshole
Doesn't sound like living to me

Attached: 5153272.jpg (320x240, 37K)

Formally speaking it was intercrural but yeah you can assume that there was a toooooon of rape

Some people are plebs. A smooth, round and firm twink butt is what I live for.

Sounds kinda gay.

Manliness and heterosexuality are different concepts.

No they ain't faggot.

>ain't
Yes they are, nigger.

In a sense they are; as a sexually bimorphic species one of the prime directives of the biologic sex of man is to impregnate human females.

Based

t. Buttmuncher

Only kinda?

A lot more Greeks wrote about how great it was to bang shit tons of women than about men. We focus on the homosexual stuff a lot but we have contextualized it in our modern worldview. The term Gay doesn't only not apply, its non sequitur that context.

It's not really nice as a woman's ass though is it?