Are there any authors similar to Evola out there...

Are there any authors similar to Evola out there, like more "Western" traditionalists who focus on action and argue that the ruler/warrior aspect is important?

I have already read Guenon.

Attached: 1545258202580.jpg (677x960, 205K)

Bronze Age Mindset. It's not a meme book, read it, it's aimed specifically at "warriors" i.e. it goes in practice on how members of the army should act and was bought by several members of special forces

They don't have to be strictly traditionalists either.

Attached: 1549431911170.png (2054x1683, 1.82M)

Bump for interest but nothing to contribute

Attached: IMG_20190408_140137_805.jpg (2255x2819, 650K)

Guénon argues the opposite though (rightfully so, contrary to Evola who is met with counter exemples in every society and at every age)
But you probably know, just making sure those who haven't read any of them know what to expect and where they differ.

I don't think Guenon is right personally. Bertonneau has some interesting essays on it however.

What "aspect" you are exactly looking for? Taking action in what way? Perhaps Mein Kampf is more of your deal rather than traditionalist literature or perennialist philosophy (that both Guénon and Evola is)

I hope you understand Evola was bound to a wheelchair most of his adult life: and he simply stated that it did not bother him a bit because his spiritual work remained unaffected.

Are you looking for military disciple or spiritual works, what kind of action? Evola's "Ride the Tiger" was his way of Westernized synthesization of the Eastern "Tantric" way which is essentially a dangerous path, but the most rewarding ( Tantra is like licking honey off of a razor blade )

ITT: a bunch of betas who are afraid even of talking with girls acting as if they were warriors preparing themselves to fight in wars to save the west.

Post body

have sex?

Post body

Attached: 1555782052310.jpg (898x1468, 128K)

Right on the throat.

OP's pic looks like it is out of a 90's table top rpg manual.

Post body

Post body, and then post pic with girl.

lol fucking gay

Please, don't shitpost in my thread. We are all samurai here.

Attached: ewbg.png (800x593, 435K)

Attached: IMG_20171010_200609.jpg (1200x1590, 387K)

Now post body

Attached: IMG_20190420_205252.jpg (720x789, 156K)

t. Has a fat Latina gf

Are you Brazilian?

The SS had libraries full of stuff along these lines. Most of it was burned by the allies after the war but some of it survived and was translated.
Unlike Evola's writing these books/pamphlets don't look at the warrior from above as an idealized form, but are instead motivational texts by warriors for warriors.

Attached: God-and-Folk.jpg (891x1508, 86K)

The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler
Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey
Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard

That sounds awesome, is there a good resource on all these somewhere? A list?

Oswald Spengler and Francis Parker Yockey are both great.

I wonder how many of them think small arms and fucking bjj will win them a civil war

Attached: 1555780391496.jpg (517x768, 65K)

Post body

If what you took away from studying traditionalism is that the warrior is more important than the brahmin then you don't need to worry yourself with reading it. Just find someone smarter and kinder than yourself to follow, and with any luck you can avoid becoming a sociopathic footnote in the story of a failed future despotic regime. Evola gets this wrong too, by the way, most scholars (Nietzsche etc) of the time were basing their ideas off of flawed notions of how eastern societies actually worked, usually because of erroneously translated source material or bad anthropology.

His hypocrisy doesn't disprove anything.

>of the time were basing their ideas off of flawed notions of how eastern societies actually worked, usually because of erroneously translated source material
>usually because of erroneously translated source material
this

I like Evola but his famous " 'The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful"quote is based on a mistranslated Hadith that says that the prayers will weight more on the scale than the blood of the martyrs... So yes, they will be "closer" to God by virtue of physics alone.

You are way less smarter than you think you are.
Possibly a pajeet. I suggest fixing your dumbness if you don't want to get stomped in life.
If you want, I can explain why you are dumb.

It may be part of the Oriental destiny or world-spirit to follow a priestly caste slavishly, but I don't think this is the essence of the West. Your emphasis on finding someone "smarter and kinder" to follow is evidence of the kind of blind guru worship I am trying to avoid, not only because of pride or because I think it's inadequate to the West's promethean spirit, but because I think it had the concrete historical effect of creating stagnant slave races like modern Hindus and Chinese.

Did you ever was in the military?
Do you have any idea how easy it is to become trained if you are physically fit?
In a civil war scenario you would be ready in 1 month if not less

That "promethean spirit" you speak of only leads to destruction whereas "stagnation" means plenitude and perpetuity. Just like Atlantide (if you believe in that) and Rome and the current west, revolting kshatriya only lead people to destruction.

It's sad Evola is mostly read by LARPers who want to reclaim the west or something.

Attached: 1525233942963.png (2518x1024, 204K)

third dash reich dash books dot com

Not that Evola is bad per see, but if read without Guenon it leads to /pol/-tier newpagan fantasizing about being the new Hyperborean.
The Kali Yuga is something real, it's not an abstract idea about "decadence"
You won't save the world.
You can only save yourself and ascend until Christ/Kalki comes back and everyone takes part in the last judgment.
The chosen ones will inhabit the new manvantara/Earth

>fascism mean defending your nations against the danger that threaten it
>Start a war to conquer the east, while your fascit daddy join you because he want to create Rome 2.0

That pic really gives me cancer

Attached: 56789876.jpg (677x960, 272K)

>reclaim the west or something.

yeah, what a sad goal. god forbid.

Are you sure you didn't have cancer before?

It's a noble sentiment. Just don't base your "goal" upon a school of thought that literaly talks about the end of the world in a religious sense and the west being its catalyst.
The west as an entity won't be saved nor the white race. It will be a collective discrimination. The alt-right and all these kind of new crusaders are part of the equation, not the saviors.

It's as stupid as wanting to create a Marxist state while reading libertarians because they spoke about how capitalism is bad.

Attached: End of a world.jpg (470x624, 136K)

>>leftist basedboy flexing

Attached: IMG_6391.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

Yep, pretty sure

Yes, I was, and no, you wouldn't. Stop LARPing.

What's so dangerous about it?

>not a meme book
Fuck off. There's nothing traditional about SLut Walks For Men.

I mean, not to be that guy but like, guns aren't really that important. It's more about block organizing for votes and, yknow, REAL campaigning. Have you ever read Alexander Hamilton, or Thomas Paine?

Attached: ostensibly.jpg (750x501, 50K)

>People who see their lives as irremediably spoiled cannot find a worth-while purpose in self-advancement. The prospect of an individual career cannot stir them to a mighty effort, nor can it evoke in them faith and a single-minded dedication. They look on self-interest as on something tainted and evil; something unclean and unlucky. Anything undertaken under the auspices of the self seems to them foredoomed. Nothing that has its roots and reasons in the self can be good and noble. Their innermost craving is for a new life—a rebirth—or, failing this, a chance to acquire new elements of pride, confidence, hope, a sense of purpose and worth by an identification with a holy cause. An active mass movement offers them opportunities for both. If they join the movement as full converts they are reborn to a new life in its close-knit collective body, or if attracted as sympathizers they find elements of pride, confidence and purpose by identifying themselves with the efforts, achievements and prospects of the movement.

>The burning conviction that we have a holy duty toward others is often a way of attaching our drowning selves to a passing raft. What looks like giving a hand is often a holding on for dear life. Take away our holy duties and you leave our lives puny and meaningless.

>What surprises one, when listening to the frustrated as they decry the present and all its works, is the enormous joy they derive from doing so. Such delight cannot come from the mere venting of a grievance. There must be something more—and there is. By expatiating upon the incurable baseness and vileness of the times, the frustrated soften their feeling of failure and isolation. … Thus by deprecating the present they acquire a vague sense of equality.

Attached: eric-hoffer1-191x300.jpg (191x300, 18K)