Who is he and how many drugs has he taken

Attached: bookclub.jpg (288x288, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY_iV4kA9XQ
youtu.be/hNh4fQFWhOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-irony
youtu.be/7KrQTQwgWDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A musician, performer and entertainer with mild schizophrenia .
I like the guy but I can't really read into him

iirc he's called Quentin, and he probably doesn't actually take drugs, he just dresses up Filthy Frank - tier "lolsorandumb" humour with the names of books and philosophers. It's a pity, because his descriptions show some sign of actual understanding, if he could just stop jumping around like a baboon long enough.

He cute

is your average Yea Forumserate as hot as he is cuz damn bro

Some octoroon catamite on jewtube

being post-ironic =/= schizophrenia

here's him before he discovered MDE
youtube.com/watch?v=UY_iV4kA9XQ

Sure, there's enough time since then to have developed it but there's no reason to actually believe this just because he makes "weird" videos

I'll say he's hot as fuck though and I'm subbed cos he's entertaining

Don't be gay, dude. His videos are fine because of his schizophrenism; it adds flavor and jazz. Regular reviews might as well not be made and have you go read back of book.

manletttttt

i dont get how your points follow mine. i'm saying there's no reason to believe he's a schizo or even has schizo personality traits when his style of humor is just post-irony which inherently doesn't make much sense and doesn't give any clear answers about anything

as i said hes entertaining and hot, so i subbed

Some guy who got a full ride to Oxford but dropped out after a breakdown to fuck trannies he found on tindr.He has just the right mix of insanity and genius to go full blown Terry Davis and I for one can't wait to see it unfold

a failed musician college dropout. the man has taken so much acid within a one year period that he's probably permanently fucked up for life

Totally out of the loop here, can someone link his youtube account or whatever?

I said stop acting gay. He's ironically a schizophrenic boy. There's no such thing as "post-irony;" irony is still here, and you're still either sincere or ironic. There can be nothing beyond being ironic; it's 50%.

He's /our guy/ the book club
Here's a good one that isn't just Yea Forums bait
youtu.be/hNh4fQFWhOQ

You're a retard bud. Where does this false dichotomy even come from? Why must one conform to either one or the other?

that was pretty funny desu

>I said stop acting gay
i can do whatever i want dumbass

>There's no such thing as post-irony
pic related and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-irony

nice semantic argument no one cares

>full blown Terry Davis
how? on what planet? terry davis unironically thought different pains on different parts of his body meant that god was talking to him in different ways

making videos with 20 layers of irony isn't schizo or even bipolar, it's just MDE

Always thought his logo was similar to the o9a sigil and his latest video pretty confirms it.

That doesn't necessarely prove shit.
Have you seen the videos he made unlisted or deleted after he boomed on lit?
God I felt bad for finding him around that time and promoting him here after seeing them.

You can't be sincere and ironic about the same thing. Either you're feigning ignorance or you're not. Maybe you're confused. Think of a game where an object can only have one modifier: sincere, ironic, or nothing; well, that's real life not a game.

The kid can meme well and deserves more than the dismissive hand wave of le random xD humour. Judging by his intros he's pretty artistic and creative and he's very grounded despite clearly having some sort of Ubermenschian ideals in mind. Q's a good guy

he is really hot, not even gay

You thirsty homofascist fucks reminder that Q is not just a pretty face
youtu.be/7KrQTQwgWDo

>the sword of michael can cut through literally just about anything

>oh god I did it! I did it to you!