Listen to the Peterson vs Zizek debate after reading endless posts about it slobbing on Zizek's knob

>listen to the Peterson vs Zizek debate after reading endless posts about it slobbing on Zizek's knob
>know little about Zizek; hear good things about him, that he is very well-read, that he is a serious thinker and academic, that he is leagues above Jordan Peterson in intellectual ability; that he is a true and honest thinker, not subverted by degenerate neo-Liberalism
>tune in
>Peterson gives his customary superficial freshman blog post on Marx and Communism
>not really pissed off, it's pretty much what I expected
>Zizek starts speaking
>absolutely fat and disgusting; like a Slovenian transposed on Michael Moore's body; clearly hasn't showered or washed his penis
>spits when he talks and, despite being like 70 years old, can hardly speak English
>first few things he manages to sputter are pandering to gays and defense of mass immigration to Europe
>not only says that German reaction to Jewish degeneracy and subversion in the 1920s was to a strawman, but also that even if Jews were subverting and degenerating German society, their response would still be pathological
>says the same thing about modern Europe and the negative response to so-called 'refugees'
>repeats literally every Buzzfeed/HuffPo/Reddit subversive argument verbatim
>can't keep watching

Is it the exotic foreign accent that has intoxicated so many retards on this board?

Attached: tumblr_me2dq46kx11rki0xwo1_500.gif (500x278, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Yea
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9191749
iltalehti.fi/tyoelama/a/201805302200978565
aamuset.fi/teemat/1613565651/Kiina rakentaa ensimmaisen risteilyaluksensa suomalaisyritykset mukaan
iltalehti.fi/tyoelama/a/2016101221740650
kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/turun-telakka-on-palkannut-meyerin-aikana-jo-1-000-tyontekijaa/1e7022a3-7fc7-41f2-9567-19992f0cd18d
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/30/bute-refugees-dream-sun-syrian-families-resettled
tilastot.migri.fi/#decisions
irishtimes.com/news/environment/lisdoonvarna-locals-reject-direct-provision-plan-1.3413201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Peterson gives his customary superficial freshman blog post on Marx and Communism
can you summarize Peterson's talk? I'm skipping it because he is too boring

>first few things he manages to sputter are pandering to gays and defense of mass immigration to Europe
Literally what? He went off against immigration and liberal progressivism. Is Zizek really that difficult for people to understand? Even psueds with PhD's like Peterson get filtered so hard by Zizek. Incredibly based.

>correct errbody to everybody
>leaves tryin'

It's weird how the media is just completely ignoring this debate.... no articles posted up after it happened (or I think just one marginal article), and only a few articles were made before the debate that were essentially dismissing it and trying to argue why you shouldn't watch it.

The media really hates the idea of thinking outside their narrative, don't they? And are resistant to the notion of different sides of the culture war actually speaking civilly and maybe even finding common ground.

Of course, the fact that Peterson and Zizek seemed in complete agreement in their contempt for the woke liberal left and denounced shallow political correctness doesn't help. That's corporate clickbait media's bread and butter.

They're both fads. Relax. It will be over soon.

I don't mind Žižek, because he can be interesting at times. But politically, he's effectively just another neo-liberal social democrat at this point. He doesn't dare to question the controversial topics.

>He went off against immigration
Well, kinda, in the sense that he said we should probably fight the root of the problem and work towards fixing their 3rd world countries at the end.

But he also strawmanned the shit out of the anti-immigration politics. He basically compared them to Nazis who were scapegoating the Jews.
Nobody is blaming immigrants for anything.
The edgiest identitarian movements are basically saying Europe belongs to Europeans and that the immigrants have their own homelands.

>The media really hates the idea of thinking outside their narrative, don't they?
Are you fucking kidding me? The debate is 100% MSM approved, there is nothing radical about either Žižek or Peterson.

First he he referenced a typical French (((philosopher))) saying that if a man is jealous because his wife cucks him it's still pathological because he feels entitled to his wife. Then he applied this to the Germans. Then he applied it to mass immigration, using the term 'refugees' to describe the hundreds of thousands of adult African males that are imported yearly into Europe, which is a dead-give-away of pro-mass-immigration sentiment. He literally put the blame on anger about mass immigration on the average working-class European, rather than the bourgeoise that vote for anti-European parties and, of course, the handlers at the top orchestrating the whole thing.

If you think 'he went off' against immigration and liberal progressivism you didn't listen to the right debate. His argument was a typical and extremely subversive neo-liberal SJW argument aimed towards putting the blame on the person being attacked, not on the attacker. The ((())) strikes out while he hits you.

It's not worth listening to, really, but he repeats his same little blog post every time he does a lecture. I'll summarize what he says, without implying that I agree with it:

-All forms of human organization involve inequality, but capitalism = wealth for everyone + inequality

-The Dictatorship of the Proletariat is unreasonable because it will result in the same hierarchical system of before

-Capitalism = good because there are lower infant mortality rates in Africa

-Identity politics = bad because there are a million ways to define identity

-Marx = bad and dumb and none of his ideas make sense

-marxism = wrong because billionaires aren't going to hoard flat screen tvs in their rooms

youtube isnt the real world, just because you have a following on youtube and some Yea Forums posts about yourself doesnt make you relevant to everyday people.

Attached: 6ad736a3c143978d049bca52b5cea338.jpg (240x240, 14K)

You know that Yea Forums is unironically infested by marxists, right? It’s the only place where they can flaunt their pseudointellectual bullcrap without being ridiculed into suicide. That’s why they all spread their buttcheeks for Zizek - he’s a marxist who is only somewhat looked down upon by the academic world, and this legitimizes him in their eyes.

>The edgiest identitarian movements are basically saying Europe belongs to Europeans and that the immigrants have their own homelands.

The idea that this is edgy is a profoundly 21st century American idea. White nationalism isn't some radical new belief in Europe, just like ethnic nationalism worldwide isn't new - it's literally the default and natural historical form of human social organization.

All Europeans other than Jews and bourgeoise Americanized college students just assume that their country is a nation, which means it's founded on a group of people. The idea that anything but this is the norm is an extreme American idealogical perversion.

>What does this have to do with the emergence of an oppositional intelligentsia? Well, much is said about the importance of the working class in the politics of anti-globalization, precisely because the economic model of globalization has the effect of casting more and more people out of the middle class. This is true, though I would also argue that very similar forces are leading to an increasing group of extremely intelligent young people who will be either unemployed or underemployed. The easy middle class existence that helped keep the Boomers so pleasantly docile in the face of the nation’s transformation doesn’t exist as a possibility for many my age and younger. So the opportunity cost of defection is diminishing. As defection accelerates, parallel institutions are formed that in turn diminish the marginal cost of future defections. There is a logic of a cascade effect at work.

>Nobody is blaming immigrants for anything.
have you ever visited /pol/, my good sir?

>The debate is 100% MSM approved, there is nothing radical about either Žižek or Peterson

Zizek is regularly attacked and shunned by the politically correct crowd, and many journalists have come to dismiss him for not keeping the party line. Peterson meanwhile is roundly antagonized by udually anyone to the left, whether woke clickbait or Marxist. Interviewers go straight into a dishonest attack mode if they talk to him. Some tv personalities like him, but apparently they are more centrist or lean right. Mostly he has his own support network and fans, but that are very much rejected by mainstream woke media.

On the contrary, it's everyday people who like Peterson, mostly, and he's quite popular with many of them. Zizek is only know among academics, intellectuals, and leftists, but as prominent as he's been as a philosopher you'd think he'd be more newsworthy too.

Nah, face it, the media doesn't like potentially influential or charismatic figures providing alternatives to the typical media notion around the culture wars.

no he is right, people on /pol/ dont blame immigrants, the immigrants are just doing what is rational in their position, if i give my wallet to a beggar i cant blame him for taking my money. Its in a sense assuming no conciousness on the part of nonwhites wich is wewy pwoblematic but completely eleviates moral judgement.

Attached: 2cf0cfb9035baf84f1a288745a50dfed.jpg (563x574, 48K)

OK, fair enough, you can find that. But:
1. ŽIŽEK DOES THAT TOO - He says that yes, some immigrants don't integrate well and are causing some trouble and that the PC crowd are faggots for not admitting it.
2. While you can find some rude reactions to immigrants themselves, the more common opinion of the anti-immigrant side is that the immigrants are being exploited and are just taking advantage of our shitty laws made by shitty politicians. So the blame and animosity is far more towards "our own people" who allow this to happen.

Basically, Žižek did not paint a fair picture and went with the neo-liberal party line.

i wouldnt be so quick to assume ill intent on the part of the media, they are discussing a topic regular folks know verry little about and care for even less. what is a cnn headline supposed to be? "Self help Guru faces of in Idiolocical Culture WAR against a homeless stalinist"

Attached: 00c9a0eec33f805e7123615df8f227cc.jpg (564x564, 44K)

have never seen Zizek give a speech as focused as this. i know he is reading, but even his texts are usually way more unfocused than this

so if anything we can thank Peterson for that

Europeans, at least intelligent ones who know what's going on, don't blame the 'migrants' themselves. They are mostly low-iq, self-serving herds with little understanding of their political consequences of their actions. It's like blaming a herd of sheep for trampling a wheatfield.

The enemies of Europe and of European people are the people in the position of power and those who enable those people; which is to say (((neoliberals))) and (((neoconservatives))), people like May, Macron, Pedro Sanchez, Merkel, heads of international banks, the EU, and NGOs, and the bourgeoise hordes that allow them to maintain their power.

Pro-Europeans just want the masses of third-worlders to GTFO where they came from. If they develop those places on their own, great. The external enemy is the external enemy. He will always exist. The true force of evil are the traitors, cowards, and enablers.

Have sex

The issue is that they are in Europe at all, not that they aren't 'integrating'. Integration means jackshit and implies that the basis of a nation isn't biological.

"Integration" is the neo-cons side of the destruction of Europe coin. Who cares if it is or if it is not possible. These people should not be in Europe, nor should their descendants, regardless of whether they're on Tinder and wearing Jordans. Period.

get new material your old shit is lame

I'm not expecting CNN to cover it, not that Peterson is so obscure to normal people, but Zizek is. But you'd think there's plenty of rags that cater to left-ish middle class college grads, your Slates, Salons, Atlantics, even the Guardian... these guys should definitely be within their scope, but those publications, the Atlantic aside, are too politically correct in their leanings by now and probably don't want to give the debate's message publicity.

We'll see though, maybe a handful of articles and thinkpieces will pop up tomorrow, maybe even from Slate etc. I have a feeling they wouldn't want to air such ideas though.

ITT: Bunch of greentexters, dudes who can't go 2 posts without posting up some anime girl, pseuds and people who speak with questionable authority. Why should I trust Yea Forums on literally anything again?

Attached: 7dd.png (680x683, 453K)

Yeah I have to see his message seemed more coherent this time to me too.

>itsukiposter
Cringe

better

>I have a feeling they wouldn't want to air such ideas though
can you give examples? im 1h in

Attached: 45603c833de5c6280519dcd3634907f8.jpg (563x665, 36K)

implying i have any clue where those pics are from or that I watch anime

Attached: a98317aaefcf855e5a0ece0373203847.jpg (564x564, 28K)

>Why should I trust Yea Forums on literally anything again?
Did you ever... ?

I agree with you. In this sense the people who've become addicted to their daily dose of outrage at muslims and whatnot are a big problem.
Muslims (religion akbhar wise) can and probably will be tamed eventually, but you'll end up with a shitty nanny state society like the UK and you'll lose your ethnic groups.

One sign of a pseud is when they can't look past idiosyncrasy like accent and focus on content. You just gave me flashbacks to retards complaining and making fun of lecturers while simultaneously not understanding any of the course materiel at the most superficial level.

>you become more fluent in your 5th foreign language as you age

>One sign of a pseud is when they can't look past idiosyncrasy like accent and focus on content.
Aren't you doing the same by discarding most of OPs content because it's expressed in a vulgar/controversial way?

Well one potentially problematic issue here is that Zizek and Peterson start to get along quite well (!) and agree on nearly everything, which is an issue for a media that is constantly trying to dismiss Peterson as this beyond-the-pale crypto-fascist (which he isn't remotely). By the end of the debate their respective outlooks and positions seem to differ only in slight emphases, not without seeing some real value in the other's points.

Peterson then closes with saying that such open dialogs like this are extremely important, and Zizek goes as far as to insist that people should't just dismiss those they disagree with as "nazis" -as some do with Peterson etc (Zizek even says that Trump *isn't* a nazi), and then declares that leftists shouldn't have to be politically correct, which gets a big cheer.

It's all very much in defiance of the usual cultural war binaries and the notion of this unbridgeable gap and people on either side you're not supposed to speak with or ever dare agree with. And they make this case very convincingly - movingly even - and it seems smarter and like a solution to the current cultural impasse.

As I said, I don't think it's what clickbait media wants. This kind of more nuanced, considered and less divisive outlook wouldn't attract as many clicks or be as gameable.

>i want a serious academic
>but i am also a literal brainlet who can’t cope with someone’s ticks, regardless of what they’re saying

>First he he referenced a typical French (((philosopher))) saying that if a man is jealous because his wife cucks him it's still pathological because he feels entitled to his wife.
Holy fuck, how do i share this board with people who LITERALLY can’t read

but thats just vanilla thinking, the MSM knows peterson is not a nazi its just a faggot trope repeated untli it loses meaning to not concede any ground. Peterson is not much different from current politics, he has controlled opposition tier thoughts to gatekeep.
but you are probably right, the only way to discourage open conversation is to ignore positive examples

Attached: 15d20af042b58a9dee1b3beebe105c9f.jpg (259x224, 9K)

I think this recycled lecture has caused exhausted the fondness I've had for Zizek. He has lots.of great sounding little insights, but I'm skeptical of any of those that derive from the work of Lacan and not sure he comes to any decent conclusion. I don't want to be entirely dismissive of theory, but I'm starting to think that Chomsky was right this whole time, and I don't just say that as a Khmer Rouge sympathizer.

I'm not saying they're being particularly radical, except that such ideologocally-defying open conversation is fairly taboo (in a decided, forced way) to a media that would rather just mislable these things out of political expedience. But yes, in fact Peterson and Zizek were being entirely reasonable and admirable imo.

America and its consequences have been a disaster for Europe and her peoples

Troll or sub 105 IQ /pol/ poster who is mad that Zizek didn't support ethnofascism. Can't tell which.

You live in a fantasy land and are a bugman.

u gotta read nigga.

>a debate between two intellectuals is irrelevant to everyday people
>but whatever the kardashians ate for dinner last night is
ah, yes

exactly, news get catered. Only when pushing idiology do they make news, the rest is just what people want to hear.

Attached: cd890bac2e4f41d994a4d546d21ef4c4.jpg (564x1003, 66K)

>intellectuals

pffft

Sure /pol/ points out the damage immigrants from the 3rd world have done to western countries but most do recognise why they are here and who sent them. That's why that board is surprisingly very pro-peace and doesn't support wars started by US and Israel.

nice try

oh sorry for not commenting on those two lines of miss characterization

I just finished one of Zizek's more recent books, and it featured much of the same content, and it all seemed so half baked. Maybe his more theoretical works are better, but I wasn't exactly impressed with the solutions he proposed when trying to apply his theories. Zizek is an insightful man, but I don't thinking amounts to much.

Just think about it. Syria, Libya, North Korea, Palestine... Vast majority of them don't support these wars at all. Recent Syria General was pro Assad.

because they're all castrated bootlickers

if you wasted a single second of your life watching the debate, or even thought about doing so, you are a total failure, and everything that is wrong with the board.

Not him.
So do you want the US to create endless proxy wars in the middle east?
/Pol/ actively mocks US military personnel, because they recognise that most of the problems Europe faces in regards to immigration is due tohe the fact that the military-industrial complex needs Israel to keep dabbing on the Palestinians, that it needs the insane power vacuum that is currently and in the past been the middle east.
So what is it that you're actually suggesting people should demand?

Also, couldn't some janny collapse all these threads? Half of catalog is just ZIZAK PATERSAN!!!!1111. What happened :/

you are getting baited nigga thats what i am suggesting

Attached: 851f7589f45ff4223d7ca03d08ae588c.jpg (340x340, 35K)

no dude the migrant crisis was from the arab spring, but leave it to pol to find another reason to be anti-semetic lol.

no, pol is just retarded and should leave this board before it is destroyed

It’s just Chapofaggots and discord tranny tourists.

>arab spring
Bitch, where do you think that originated from?

shitty arab governments

Can you find some new boogeyman please? Leftypol was at least somewhat believable but this new batch is really beyond the pale.

i'm listening to it now, was asleep when it was live
this is an all-time low for žižek imo, makes him look really bad... hope he got paid a lot at least

Attached: 63AF9CFF-49CA-4C3D-B283-6CCCB88DB4BE.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

>shitty arab governments
Propped up by who?

You have to go back.

>dude the migrant crisis was from the arab spring
oh yeah i remember the angry arabs fiering tomahawk missles from the uss barry into lybia

Attached: 215aee026fbb8414602ad1ddc13425af.jpg (563x565, 40K)

Gaddafi was bad amirite?

other arabs :)

Back where, exactly?

there's that bootlicking again!

> ŽIŽEK DOES THAT TOO
there's the difference between seeing the reality of it and proposing solutions that are best for all and the "pathological" response of "NIGGERS GTFO OF MY WHITE COUNTRY REEEEEEE"

nazism failed, bro

Sorry I don't follow you. So I'm a bootlicker because I think he was good enough man and his country didn't deserve a civil war perpetrated by US? It's a fact that vast majority of Libya supported him when the war started and opposition was led by non-libyan paid militia. You're probably just baiting but whatever. And now you can see slavery's back in Libya. Thanks Obama I guess.

Yeah, because you pay lipservice to tyrant dictators and can only fall back on xenophobic rhetoric in order to defend him. That said i will still agree that the US has malevolent influence in foreign affairs in that region, but that doesn't make pol right or less retarded.

That post had nothing to do with nazism my man.
Do you actually want more mindless, banal, capitalistic consumers in the West?
Then by all means, support mass immigration!
I fucking love my 1200€ Gucci t-shirt and 1000€ Yeezys, while drinking my 10€ caramel latte and browsing Twitter on my brand new iPhone X!
Fucking wanker.

yes it did

>Do you actually want more mindless, banal, capitalistic consumers in the West?
no, you're right, we should be spending more time waiting in breadlines instead, builds character.

zizek has been deliberately shut out by the media. He used to get featured in the NYT. All of them reject them now. Only RT still covers him.

>xenophobic rhetoric
HOW ABOUT THE FACT OF THE MASSIVE LOSS OF HUMAN LIFE, ENDLESS SUFFERING OF THE PEOPLE THERE AND CONSTANT STRUGGLE FOR POWER?
How the fuck can you be this deep in your rabbit hole of an ideology?
We both recognise the same problem, but you can't fucking fathom that someone, that you'd probably consider to be some fucking Looney Tunes caricature of a right winge fascist, neo-nazi, ethnonationalist bootlicker, can see that the endless warmongering done by the US, be it by a democrat or republican led government, is the bane of fucking existence to everyone living in Europe or the Middle East.
Your fucking economy still runs on petrodollar, you outsource your weapon R&D to Israel, sell more arms to the Middle East, still perpetuate this fucking notion of 'bringing freedom and democracy' to the people of the middle east, while at the same time bear none of the consequences.
I fucking hate you Americans, you are the biggest fucking bootlicking cunts the world has ever seen.

>Nobody is blaming immigrants for anything.
Why do /pol/tards always pretend to have no idea what /pol/ talks about on a daily basis? We can see the board, you know, it's not a secret club

Wherever you came from, tourist.

europoors are the lamest continent . you dont get to subjugate the entire planet for like 300 years, invent racism and introduce industrial slavery and then call out others for imperialism.

See

XD LE REEEEEEE I LOVE reddit.com/r/Yea Forums XD MOMMY GET MY TENDIES XD

>the endless warmongering done by the US is bad for Europe or ME

Well, Europe is in NATO, but I agree about the ME, but that doesn't excuse xenophobic polshit rhetoric

Gottem

Updooted.

Fine.
I don't actually care.
The argument is still there, wether you like it or not.
Who the fuck said anything about breadlines?
I'm not fucking American, just because I dislike the consumer culture that the current establishment of global trade perpetuates, doesn't mean I want people to fucking starve.
How about I get the chance of fixing the growing hard drug use among children in my country, how about I get to deal with dropping quality of our public education, how about I get to deal with inhuman treatment of the elderly in our public healthcare system, before I have to deal with the fucking waves of dazed and confused people coming from the Middle Eastern and North African nations that the United States think are their fucking private oil fields and military training zones?

>chance of fixing the growing hard drug use among children in my country, how about I get to deal with dropping quality of our public education, how about I get to deal with inhuman treatment of the elderly in our public healthcare system
Well then get into politics and do it, you dork. The problems in the middle east and the resulting migrant crisis is more complicated than "the US did it", try to look past your biases for once....

>>not only says that German reaction to Jewish degeneracy and subversion in the 1920s was to a strawman, but also that even if Jews were subverting and degenerating German society, their response would still be pathological

this greentext is tendentious but the really dumb thing about Zizek's argument is that the modern thing analogous to Nazis blaming Jews for stuff going wrong in 1920's is Nazis blaming Jews for stuff going wrong now, not the "alt right blaming immigrants", its so fucking stupid, there are people saying the SAME THINGS about Jews that people were saying in the early 20th century you don't need to reach for this apples and oranges comparison of "hostility to tiny subversive 5th column elite VS hostility to population replacement level mass migration" which are *very* different situations and structural 'problems', hint its the demographics stupid (the Jew thing has only in the loosest sense ever been about demographics, while mass immigration of non-whites is transforming western societies rapidly right before our eyes in ways that have never happened in recorded history)

these kinds of debates show you what frauds academics are, such weak low IQ arguments

MY COUNTRY IS NOT IN NATO, MY COUNTRY NEVER HAD COLONIES, WE WERE COLONISED FIRST BY THE FUCKING SWEDES, THEN THE RUSSIANS.
Don't fucking lump Europeans as 'hwhite people' you ignorant fucks.
You have no clue about anything in regards to European history, you only perpetuate the same fucking talking points some braindead poltard praises, instead of despising!

and you cling to idpol like a child clings to a blanket.

>US dindu nuffin
Who is the fucking bootlicker here exactly?

>muh /pol/
Why do you pretend a bunch of edgy boys on the internet represent real politics?

>Euros invented racism
Ok retard

If you make false statements, do I not have the fucking right to correct you?

>mass immigration of non-whites is transforming western societies rapidly right before our eyes in ways that have never happened in recorded history
yeah there's more kebab shops and you can buy halal meat, it's unprecedented

>He doesn't dare to question the controversial topics.
Like what, exactly? That the Jews run the media or what?

I didn't say that

I'll admit I was wrong about the NATO thing, but you're still a child

Phew imagine being this dishonest

>let's just ignore the disruptive nature of their presence because of the food, man. It's so much better than what we have here already.
You're a superficial chump.

Then what are you fucking saying?
From my point of view, you just seem like a corporate fucking neo-liberal.
"It's more complicated than that"
Yes, obviously it is, but you can't fucking tell me with a straight face that the US and it's lapdogs aren't the biggest contributors to the shitshow that is Middle Eastern politics.

>Like what, exactly?
Nationalism, for example.
Every time it gets brought up he--just like any brainless establishment stooge--goes all muh nazis.
(It's funny, because that's what you just did there too.)

triggered

perhaps, but we've shifted the goalposts a bit here haven't we?

A little bit. All accommodation requires meaningful social change. To pretend that the presence of a new actor (especially one whose past encroachment caused the creation of your cultural identity) doesn't have any social impact is just dishonest.

Alright, I can admit that throwing 'fucking' between every other word doesn't make me look particularly good.
But you can't just ignore what I've just said and keep spewing your rhetoric of 'hwhite people are to blame'.
It just conveniently forgets nations that were never the one's perpetuating slave trade, that never benefitted from it and at the same time puts the blame on them.
It gets my blood boiling, how is this not a idpol. talking point?

Because I included 'lapdogs of the US'?
Say something for once and stop treating my talking points as inconvenient.

>you can't spwe your rhetoric of "white people are to blame"
but earlier on in the chain you were blaming much of the problem on US interventionalism...

Please stop blaming Europe for the crimes of the anglos and French.

That isn't the same and you know it.

no, because I never took umbrage with the notion that the US fucks around too much in foreign affairs. Also, Dulles was a Presbyterian.

>Why do you pretend a bunch of edgy boys on the internet represent real politics?
Because stuff likes Charlottesville happened. Don't diminish the rise of the alt-right, ethnocentric and anti-immigration belief to "edgy boys on the internet".

every person on this board that types in passive aggressive feminine sarcasm needs to stick a knife in their throat. Youre unbearable faggots

Charlottesville was a clusterfuck, but that guy was running from Antifa

But the problem is in a large part due to US (and soviet) warmongering

I fucking hate you.
Nuke the US, UK, France and Germany, the world would be a better place for everyone.

He didn't write it for Peterson, it was for some website a few months ago, the guardian I think.

Charlottesville is nothing, you should all be shot in the head, you're repulsive fucking scum

what are you, finnish?

arent the finns mixed with mongolians?

lmao.

sure but that still doesn't excuse the xenophobia

What? A giant LARP faction shitfest? Lmao.

Like being a xenophiliac retard does much either than to stroke your ego

Are you saying finns are not a real people because they are kinda mongoians maybe or what's your point here

Yeah, you got me.
I'm your quota Fingolian.
Yes, I look like a blonde Genghis Khan.

Like being a xenophobic retard does much either than to stroke your ego

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Explain why the native peoples of Europe don't have the right to keep their own homelands for their own people, please.

literally an entire nation of people who got RICED

Genghis Cohen

Immigration is not "giving your country away".

I take it you don't oppose white settlers replacing american natives, or Chinese replacing tibetans, and so on?

Nah great way to create further tribalism though.

It is literally that

The absolute state of leftoids.

Nice false equivalency.
Colonization is not immigration.

What we're seeing here is the postmodern version of colonization.

Explain the difference? The end results seem to be much the same.

>Charlottesville
You're still wringing wringing your hands about that one. You'd think they'd get tired after awhile.

Not an argument.

It’s like I’m on reddit.

You are fucking retarded if you think the subjugation of entire continents is the same as letting in a brown people to boost the economy - which according to all economic studies on the subject show that immigration has a net positive benefit to the host country.

You will be murdered and your family will be murdered you fucking garbage

only between xenophobic morons who can't accept that people are different from xim

>hich according to all economic studies on the subject show that immigration has a net positive benefit to the host country.
youre a mindless coward sack of shit

Nothing really bad occurred there. The death of some communist (an inherent threat to the resilience of the nation) isn't a national tragedy or a tragedy of any kind.

oh no not the Vipers I'm so scared!!!

Mate the imported are usually the most tribal lmao

Yes, it's not.
But not every immigrant likes our country, it's way of life or what it stands for.
When I was serving my military duty, I met a 2nd generation immigrant from Iraq.
He told me how his father had fought alongside the US troops, hoping his nation would be liberated and then rebuilt as a free and secular nation.
Didn't take long for him to realize that the yankees gave two shits about the people there.
So he left with his wife to Finland, set up a bakery if I remember correctly.
Now they were muslim, obviously.
But not the devout kind, very westernised.
The son said that he did drink alcohol, smoked weed, all that stuff.
Still prayed every now and then.
He told me how he was struggling with the 'unclean' way of life in the barracks, how there's no privacy.
People farting, not washing their hands, smelling like shit after training and not showering.
And that he was considering dropping out and going into civil service, instead of military duty.
And for some reason I found his convictions respectable, I could relate to him.
So I actually talked around and tried to find a job for him that would get him the privacy, clean work environment and time to pray. I was a lower officer, so I had some say in where the new privates should be sent to. What branch, the length of the duty, etc.
As it happened, our garrison's post office required two guys to run it.
So I recommended him to apply there after basic.
And he did.
I talked to him afterwards, as my military service was coming to an end.
He thanked me, said he felt good about staying, even if just as a postman.
Now, consider this.
How many of the people that came here after Arab spring are like him?
We took comparatively a very small amount, upwards to 35000.
Not many, I'd assume.
They aren't part of the institutions that get them to mingle with 'ethnic' Finns.
So they'll create their own institutions, their own living spaces, so to speak.
That is not healthy for any nation, no matter their place of origins.

>which according to all economic studies on the subject show that immigration has a net positive benefit to the host country
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Nobody respects you, you will be shot by fascists or third world scum

>All this skilled labor coming into the country is raising the GDP and making it harder for me to be a worthless sack of shit all day!!!

lol cope

I forgot to mention that his father fought during the first Gulf war.

>But not every immigrant likes our country, it's way of life or what it stands for.
woah stop the presses!!!

nobody respects fascists either, dweeb.

>duh immigration is bad listen to this anecdote

I'll stick to facts, thanks.

>The massacre, which took place throughout Haiti, occurred from early January 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the death of 3,000 to 5,000 men, women, and children. Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families. Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.
This is the future Chapo trannies want for us. They want to take us down with them.

The accommodation required amounts to the subjugation of much of the population, and it's more thorough than any form of militaristic because it's enforced by wealthy members of the society itself. Coincidentally the economic gain from this migration goes primarily to those same people.

>knowing the difference between immigration and colonization means you've been brainwashed by some dumb lefty podcast

lol okay

Fascists actually have a team, self-hating white people are mocked by every single minority and normal white people. You are incredibly cowardly pieces of shit

>MOOOOOOMY I SAW A MUSLIM ON THE BUS THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE

lol

Attached: sneed.gif (498x203, 286K)

So you are specifically opposed to people being replaced by violence, not the replacement itself?

>passive aggression teenage girl stock phrases
>reddit spacing
Really makes me think.

>self-hating white people are mocked by every single minority and normal white people.
They control academia which in turn gives them control of all industry. They're also not self-hating; they're exceedingly proud of their masochism.

keyboard warriors assemble!!!

XD THATS DANK MIND IF I POST THIS TO https

that's a first!

What replacement are we facing today? Adding more people to the country doesn't magically make the natives disappear.

Upboated!
Edit: WOW! Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

you're going to be shot, you think you arent, but you will. Youre human filth

>MOOOOM I SAW AN ENGLISHMAN ON THE PLAINS THIS IS NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE

okay schizo. I tell you the migration that truly needs to be stopped is all the polfags from reddit ;)

again, child, immigration is not colonization.

Even the UN calls it replacement immigration, you're merely mincing words and you know it.

The ability to practice their religion as they see fit requires a great deal of accommodation. The inherently disruptive aspects of their religion (calls to prayer, required prayer times, dietary laws) necessitates that they have control over a great deal of social space, and the extend that they require that their religion remain free from insult requires control of even more space. The brilliance of Islamic doctrine is that it provides a systematic manner for the conquest of all social space through either peaceful or violent means, and that brilliance is horrifying to anyone on the outside.

You're right, colonizers actually build stuff, third world immigrants just bring crime and poverty

Based zizek

Yes it is

Magically? No. But it does through other means.

They're just pure gaslighters

>The ability to practice their religion as they see fit requires a great deal of accommodation.
no it doesn't

So you're saying when the original populations of the countries subjected to replacement immigration grows proportionally fewer we will suspend democracy and allow them to retain rulership? Somehow I doubt that would happen, but OK.

[citation needed]

It is not replacement you mouth breather.
Let's break it down real simple:
You have 1 apple. Someone gives you 1 orange.
Has your apple been replaced by the orange?

Really?
That was what you gathered from this?
My point was only that the kind of unregulated migration that you braindead Americans are promoting, will cause segregation between the native populace (and in this case I consider the guy I talked about a native, because he did partake in one of our oldest institutions, knew the language and didn't act like religious zealot).
And also, the economic argument is a fucking null one here.
The new migrants don't enter the job market, they don't learn a trade or go to higher education.
We don't get families, we get rootless young men with no future or motivation to partake in the job industry.
We don't need slave labour, we need people who learn a trade, like welding for example (there is a great need for welders in our job market right now, cargo ships are being built at a rapid place and the wages for that work are on the rise, yet nobody seems to take an iniative).
They are the same as one of my NEET friends.
Go fuck yourself.

okay, still not taking over the country though

that's one slippery slope lmao

>Magically? No. But it does through other means.

What means then? How are white people being systematically removed from their country?

Look at every single Muslim country, and every Muslim area in western countries you pathetic fuck

I cannot wait for the day when we string people like you up. You disgusting snake. Treacher. Traitor. Betrayer. Bewrayer. Scum. Filth. Dirt. Castrated swine. Half-man. Unman. Unmanned. Innards spilling out of your bloated gut. Eyes scorched. Tongue lashed. Less than man. Unman. Unmanned. Quartered. Quarter the quarters. Fed to dogs. Less than man. Unman. Unmanned. Unman.

>Americans are promoting
>it was the EU's decision

uhm right

Unironically this

How is assuming the current levels of births and immigration rates with keep up for another decade or two a slippery slope?

Look at what happened to Lebanon you fucking retard. Why the fuck are you even here posting your disgusting passive aggressive reddit shit

>[citation needed]
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

You have ten apple trees. Each year one apple tree dies and one orange tree is planted instead. In ten years, have the apple trees been replaced by orange trees?

>OH NO WE HAVE AREAS OF THE COUNTRY WITH ETHNIC CONCENTRATIONS LITERALLY GENOCIDE!!!!

get a grip

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Lebanon is a different situation bruh

It does. The practice of their faith necessitates that the entire day is structured to accommodate their rituals and those rituals get to disrupt whatever else is occurring. The sounds of daily life must be managed so that the call to prayer can be clearly heard. The sale of unsavory foods must be limited. The Arabic language must be given prominence.

Again, the daily practices of the Islamic faith require that space and time as humans understand them must submit to faith, and all of this disrupts other cultures to the extent that force will become necessary to fully accommodate it.

fuck the GDP, fuck is it with zomboids like you and the GDP

>un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

This is about immigration as a way to combat populations in decline already due to low birth rates; not about some (((conspiracy))) to replace white people.

yes it does

If you can't see how our EU policy constantly follows your foreign policy (thanks to the lapdogs previously mentioned; Germany, France and the UK, thank god they are leaving), you must be both blind and deaf.

It is literally replacement you weasel

Yes but that doesn't apply to the entire country lmao

sure

No pray tell, what happens when you assume? And why would you not plan for the worst instead of assuming some miraculous infertility epidemic will strike the immigrant groups?

yes, but it's not some zog conspiracy unless you think that the UN is somehow behind the boomer generation and current declining fertility rates

Attached: F1C808DA-937D-43AD-914F-55B8023D78A9.jpg (497x617, 39K)

>if white people completely stop reproducing and only brown people do, they will replace whites

Really insightful bro. Now how does this apply to immigration?

>bro just assume that everyone different from you hates you just like me

nah i grew out of my edgy teenage shut-in phase.

What the fuck are you on about? Third world immigrants are literally the ones 'building stuff' in the first world because first world citizens are too fucking lazy to do it kek

>Lebanon is a different situation bruh
You're an actual nigger arent you

What's good for the economy isn't necessarily good for the average person in that economy, though. Compare GDP to wages, etc.

>but it's not some zog conspiracy
Who said it is, you massive faggot?

You actually believe that? you're pathetic

you did

Are you being daft of purpose or what?

N I G G E R
You’re such a reddit tourist it hurts. It hurts to read this. The absolute state of this fucking board. This faggot is what happens when you don’t call out tourists every time you see one.
N I G G E R

>all the infographics on pol tell me otherwise!!!

REDDIT

So colonization is okay if you don't hate the natives?

>my safespace is being invaded!

absolute state of the fragile incel ego these days.

>Yes but that doesn't apply to the entire country lmao
It applies to any area that wishes to accommodate them . These things occur not because they are enforced but because Muslims see it as necessary to exist in a way that they find tolerable. The basis of Islam is conquest by any means; most people make the mistake of thinking it only calls for it by the sword. If you disrupt a society to the point of intolerable inconvenience people will join you, and those who hold out will eventually give in due to the isolation.

It's why I really do admire the strength of religious minorities from Islamic countries and think they should be given free passage to the west and free citizenship in western nations.

>This faggot is what happens when you don’t call out tourists every time you see one.
irony

Stop confusing immigrants in the US with immigrants in Europe

you are literally incapable of posting without your faggot fucking sarcasm and believe whatever your official press tells you

REDDIT
REDDIT

yes, pol is reddit

>ETHNIC ZONES IN MY COUNTRY? NOT ON MY WATCH!!!
lol calm down incel.

Colonization is okay as long as it happens to White people

REDDIT

you're incapable of posting without spewing your braindead polshit so I don't have much choice, sweaty

REDDIT

I've been coming here longer than you, friend

Idk if you're a subhuman nigger or just a selfhating white but either way you are complete trash

REDDIT

Immigrants in Europe are doing exactly that as well tard.
lmao

lol mad. Maybe if you actually thought about your positions you wouldn't have to go into mental convulsions like this all the time just to defend them.

I'm just not an edgy teen incel.

I ACTUALLY FUCKING FOLLOW THE NEWS OF MY COUNTRY'S LABOUR MARKET.
The hoped consequence of these new immigrants (probably just migrants, hard to confirm their country of origins when they come here with no ID's) was that they'd fill the blue collar positions are economy needs (welders was the one I previously mentioned, there's a massive boom going on in our ship industry, thanks to Chinese investors).
Yet, this didn't happen.
So even when we are experiencing growth in our total economy, our labour market remained stagnant even with the new work force coming overseas.
Why the fuck are you spreading this nonesense of more work force equals more productivity?
It doesn't fucking work like that, you need to look at most nations in the EU, especially the smaller ones, in case to case basis.
In my case, Finland, this theory of labour did not apply.
So stop spreading this fucking lie, it's not an universal law!

REDDIT

dumb incel

okay sweaty use your indoor voice :)

>population growth equals more work force equals more productivity
Had to fix that.

REDDIT

They are not.

REDDIT

I NEED AN ADULT!!!

>these new immigrants (probably just migrants, hard to confirm their country of origins when they come here with no ID's)
Hot opinions of someone who doesn't even know the difference between a refugee and an immigrant sure have convinced me, but you follow the news after all.

My nigga where do you think created Zizkeposting and memes?

That's exactly why the construction sites all across western europe are filled with non-whites, kek

nonwhites are almost all complete trash, just look at their countries. it is normal to not want them

>ETHNIC ZONES IN MY COUNTRY? NOT ON MY WATCH!!!
>lol calm down incel.
My comment wasn't about ethnic zones. It was about what occurs during the specific social interactions between two different groups and the implications of those interactions.

Finally we get to the core. You're just a racist prick. But at least you're being honest.

You need to be 18 in order to post on this website.

are you one of them? lol sucks being subhuman doesnt it. sucks that the country of your people is so fucking shit you have to try to leech off whites

yes it was, you're incensed by the mere notion of zones in the country accommodating to islamic religious traditions.

>specific social interactions between two different groups and the implications of those interactions.
I agree incels should never be interacted with

Back to the containment board.

I'm not a native speaker, those words are used in most discussions as synonyms.
>immigrant/migrant=refugee
I should've re-read the post before posting it.
But I do hope you actually understood the main argument I made.

lol that got to the lurking shitskins

>using racist as an insult/argument
pure r-word

THIS ISN'T ME.
YOU FALSE FLAGGING FUCKWIT, GO KILL YOURSELF!

I think he is mocking you for even bothering to sugarcoat your racism in the first place

Hit me up with some data/articles that confirm what you're saying, because honestly, if you aren't wary of the distinction between the two you probably don't know what you're talking about as far as I'm concerned.

I never did sugarcoat my basic observations of every nonwhite country(giving the ant people a pass) being disgusting trash

>using racism as an insult/argument

lmao back to redd*t

onions

Racism is the basic reality of the world, your people are shit

>look all I'm saying is that native Americans have no reason to be upset about Englishmen setting up ethnic zones on their land

Nothing wrong with racism, basically seen as a virtue and expected of nonwhite people lmao

>yes it was, you're incensed by the mere notion of zones in the country accommodating to islamic religious traditions
It's about the impact of Islamic practice on daily life and how it affects every single member of society, you illiterate pig.

Then even wrap your racism up with ideologies and shit?

Who sees racism as a virtue of nonwhites? Who are these strawmen you speak of?

Why not kill yourself when you're genetic detritus nigger

im white tho. You can rut around in the gutter of human emotion like some lowlife nigger all you like, but don't expect not to get called out on it

yeah and how you're exaggerating it ;)

>Not only does he NOT bring a Nazi on stage and litterally suck HIS COXK, he ACTUALLY doesn't cum all over his own mancunt about how suprdupr COOL the Nazis were! I mean, I know I'm retarded and like the aesthetic of a nice veiny cock, like my hard aRyan brothers, Unf, more than any intellectual stimulation, but Jesus Zizek, you could atleast pretend that you want to lick my asshole! Every other Nazi I hear from is vehemently retarded and super hoooot! Why this Marxist not big penis >:(
That's you. That's exactly how you sound, pussy. "Aesthetic appreciation" call it what you want, faggot, you're dissapointed because no one made you cum. Admit it.

a lot more Mosques are going to be shot up

your seething comment didn't answer my question

>deranged homosexual rambles about his gay fantasies
you aren't neeed here

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9191749
iltalehti.fi/tyoelama/a/201805302200978565
These two are about the needed professions, it's not only welders, obviously, but the city I live in has the boom I mentioned.
aamuset.fi/teemat/1613565651/Kiina rakentaa ensimmaisen risteilyaluksensa suomalaisyritykset mukaan
About Chinese wanting cruise ships, I'm trying to find the particular article about cargo ships and welding.
The main point I was trying to make was, that even though we took in a pretty big increase to our working aged population, it hasn't increased our actual productivity or brought active labour to our market.

>no it's the immigrants' fault im racist!!!

puhthetic

>Mahmoud gets to leave the call center queue for daily prayer for 5 minutes leaving me in queue
>literallyshaking.jpg
>fuck accommodation

Oh right because the Nazis here are actually super cool and are actually here because everyone in the real world respects them hahaha

Im just letting you know that a lot of mosques are going to be shot up

Here's one talking about how not only do we need more people in the ship industry, there are other professions that are statinying stagnant.
iltalehti.fi/tyoelama/a/2016101221740650

You decided to do some raving about ethnic enclaves rather than telling me how I was exaggerating.
In doing so he's given power over the time of everyone he interacts with. It exists as a show of dominance masquerading as spiritual activity.

Have we watched to same talk? The critique on Peterson is spot on but your explanation of Zizek couldn't be more off, fairly certain you just wrote this without watching the thing annd only got Peterson right because him giving a retarded interpretation of Marxism was an inevitability.

why are wh*teoids so fragile?

>if you don’t want your wife to cuck you you’re illiterate

Is a requirement that you talk like a passive aggressive teenage girl

>the dictatorship of the proletariat is unreasonable
but the dictatorship of capital presumably isn't

Why are nonwhite countries so universally fucking shit? Why are you so bad at everything? Why are you viscerally repulsive?

kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/turun-telakka-on-palkannut-meyerin-aikana-jo-1-000-tyontekijaa/1e7022a3-7fc7-41f2-9567-19992f0cd18d
And here's mentioning that only 50 of the 2000 currently working there have a migrant background.
Also, I think our government just did it's yearly job market analysos and concluded that there were about 42 000 unfilled jobs, but don't take that as a fact, I don't have a source on me.

It is my belief that a group of people needs to face serious oppression every once in a while to continue functioning. White people do not have this so they start chimping out when they fuck up their lives at their own hands..

Is that all you have to say for getting called out on your dominance rituals? Like I said earlier, the brilliance of the Islamic doctrine is its deep understanding of societies and what is needed to control them.

Nobody cares about your subhuman attempts at understanding society

>In doing so he's given power over the time of everyone he interacts with. It exists as a show of dominance masquerading as spiritual activity.
I like how you ascribe these motivations to someone with absolutely nothing to back it up.
Is that how you feel when you take a bathroom break at work to go shitpost on your phone?
"This'll teach them, I don't actually have to shit but I'm going to instead show my dominance over them!"

But those articles talk about how there is simply a lack of skilled workers in certain fields instead of corroborating anything about supposed lack of increased productivity, they don't mention anything about refugees either, lmao

lmao take your own advice

>the brilliance of the Islamic doctrine
lol

lmao kill yourself nigger

>he's gross and ugly and stoooopid11!!
>mischaracterizes Zizek's ideas
Yeah back to fucking plebbit

>Is that how you feel when you take a bathroom break at work to go shitpost on your phone?
If I do them to the extent that they meaningfully waste the time of others, I can and will be punished. Nothing can interrupt the call to prayer. Essentially, the difference is that even though I may waste the time of someone else, I'm not given power over it which I believe to have been ordained by god.

Well, yeah, that was my point.
The idea of taking in people from the Middle East to the migrant/refugee crisis was that they'd fill the need in our job market.
And that hasn't happened. They aren't increasing our productivity.
Our labour market isright staying stagnant, even with the increase.
That was what I was saying, they aren't learning a trade or going into higher education, therefore not being able to actually benefit our economy in the professions that we desperately need.
So the economical argument is a null one in my country.

>*due to the migrant/refugee crisis
I want to point out that our border guard and immigration office haven't been

Its the null in my country too, and that line of justification has been abandoned for close to half a decade.

Able to confirm if the people are just economic migrants or actual refugees, since most of them appear at the border between us and Sweden.
Only about 1700 people came over from Russia and most of them had their ID's and were from countries that would give them a refugee status.

Our politicians actually still make that argument.
So clearly it hasn't been abandoned.

white people are objectively the only people in modern western societies who could be called oppressed.

LEt's not be silly. I'm not one to buy into the oppressed-oppressor paradigm, but white people don't really fit the bill for the way its defined by most people.

Ok brainlet, let me put it in a way you might understand. Before responding again:
1. Look up the difference between a refugee and an immigrant.
2. Look up the reasons of why countries are taking in immigrants and the reasons as to why countries are taking in refugees (once again, not the same thing)
3. Find an article that actually correlates the numbers of immigrants your country is taking in with their impact on the job market.
4. Realize that bringing up random trivia fact that only 50 workers at some shipyard are immigrants and thinking it means anything makes you look like a complete tard.

Apologies for being harsh but it's clear that my initial assumptions were correct.

What the fuck lmao, I'm from Sweden and even our politicians are admitting immigration is a huge black hole for resources now

Okay, so why are we supposed to take in "refugees" then? You seem willing to admit they don't contribute much in the way of work, so why then?

They're the only people that can be legally discriminated against in the US with the exception of Asians in academia. The affirmative action laws are quite literally promoting discrimination against whites, in the interest of correcting an imbalance in life outcomes between races they attribute to white racism. Nobody is even allowed to point out that races have different average IQs and that is the most likely cause of the difference in outcomes

Because we aren't pieces of shit and that's what you do when people are running away from war.

You mean Poles? I've never seen an Afrikang on a build site in my country's capital

Muh empathy pretty much. But if they were serious about muh empathy theyd have to literally take in the whole other country but thats a logistics nightmare so they start small. Its a bandaid on a gaping wound so to speak

But plenty of them are just oppurtunists. Is it really fair to take in people like that?

In what way are they opportunists?

Our politicians are suffering from some weird inferiority complex.
They actively ignore the negative impacts Sweden has suffered and want us to actively follow down the same path you did few years ago.
We have a yearly quota of 2000 refugees but since the massive influx of people coming here due to the crisis of 2015 and the fact it's almost impossible for our border guard and immigration office to know if they are just economic migrants or refugees (because they don't have their fucking ID's), we have to take all of them in, due to international laws.
It's mind boggling.
Mass humanitarian migration causes clear negative impact to our economy.
But it's forbidden to mention this, or show examples of it.

Europe is prosperous and they wish to suckle the teat. They can live in their countries but they don't have the emoluments of good television, good car,mcdonalds and bart simpson wish they see in media and crave. Fidel Castro called these same sort of people leaving Cuba lumpenprole opportunists.

>Nobody is even allowed to point out that races have different average IQs and that is the most likely cause of the difference in outcomes
People do point this out.
It is the assertion that ones IQ is tied strictly to race that is rejected.
The cause of lower IQ levels and the difference in outcomes is environmental. Blacks tend to poorer than whites, less educated and come from broken homes. It is not because they are inherently stupider.

By trying to go to Sweden and the UK after they've reached safety.
But we didn't have much concern for their well-being while they were in their won country, and we didn't see it right for them to have the resources of their own lands, so why should we have concern for them when they show up and ask to use ours.

So you reveal you are the one not knowing the fucking difference between an economic migrant and athe refugee.
Our politicians were arguing in 2015, that even if they aren't actual refugees, our labour market needs new workers to fill professions that I showed.
This didn't happen, they aren't contributing in a positive way.
Fuck, if they weren't such a fucking net negative to our economy, I wouldn't give two shits about them coming here.
We already have a set, agreed upon, quota, that was actively ignored these past few years.
And now we reap the consequences.

>They can live in their countries
Not sure if you're the same Finnish tard, or just another tard, I would type up another 'before you respond' list with some reading material on the countries where the refugees in Europe are coming from but you wouldn't get through it all before this thread 404's so I just won't bother replying anymore. Although if you're curious, try to google that.

Wow, you sure convinced me with all those stats you've linked alongside your hot opinions, oh wait.

here's the list of those claiming refugee status and applying for asylum in my country

dumb mutt nigger lma o

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (693x508, 57K)

They could just as easily stay in more prosperous middle eastern countries. But alas this barely happend. Plus its mostly young adult males

Go fuck yourself.
The vast majority of them aren't from war torn nations.
We didn't cause any of the reasons their nations are the way they are, we already had a set quota of people we must take in.
You are absolutely fucking braindead if you think this is somehow justifiable.
People are the bane of existence for tinier European nations.
Fuck, even our older generation of migrants and refugees hate the new wave, because they aren't setting up small businesses like kebab shops or pizzerias, they aren't taking the opportunities our education system offers them, they are like the fucking despicable Finnish NEETs!

Someone clearly hasn't looked at the ratio of rejections between each country, and lmao you really should read up on each of those countries.

>people like you*

The 'more prosperous middle eastern countries' either aren't taking in refugees or have taken infinitely more of them given their size than the EU, like Lebanon.

>The vast majority of them aren't from war torn nations.

Ah yes, the war that covers the entire area between Turkey and the Baltic sea

Good for lebanon but why couldnt the rest stand up to the plate?

Because they are pieces of shit mostly ran by dictators?

>Finland, a country of over 5 million, accepts 800 refugees over 1 year
"Mooooooooom! I might have see a refugee today!" *autistic screeching*

And you clearly don't know anything about international law in regards to asylum and migration.
If we cannot confirm their country of origins, we must take them in, until we manage to confirm their identity and if they are applicable in receiving asylum or migrating here.
If they come through the fucking Swedish border, that means they've gone past how many safe nations, just to get here?
We also have to accomodate them for the period we try to find out their identity.
They fucking say they are from Libya or Syria, but since we can't confirm nor deny that, they must be taken in.
And if we find out that they indeed aren't allowed to stay here and we try to send them back to their country of origins, the fucking country (mostly Iraqians and Iranians in this case) just says "lol we don't want them, we'll send him back, deal with it".

Europoors have been pushing white guilt for decades. Being bombed, raped and run over by Ahmed is all they deserve.

We took in over 30000 during the. refugee/migrant crisis and the negative impacts are clearly perceivable.
You have no clue how much we spend of our public budget in the accomodation of these people (estimates are around 1 billion to 3 billion a year).

So you also admit that the native Americans deserved to be genocided since they didn't open their doors for the settlers fleeing famine and religious persecution?

A benevolent g-d has seen fit to make my nation an island for a country so these people can't get in. It's a different case entirely for the continentals and countries around the Mediterranean basin who are treated to dark age tier hordes of migrants and invading fleets of benevolent NGOs bearing their rescued litters instead respectively. My country also has the lowest rate of acceptance for refugees in Europe, both because they get accepted in another country before they come here and because they don't want to come here because of the adverse climate link related

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/30/bute-refugees-dream-sun-syrian-families-resettled

For countries with a similar population on the mainland like Denmark the refugees already make it there by land and their Christian empathy forces them to accept more people.

it's twice that amount for a year and it might seem negligible to a bugman urbanite like you but they're translplanted in villages in the countryside with sub-1000 populations that government deems underpopulated and in need of fresh, brown faces

Attached: averge english town.jpg (634x377, 79K)

Literally nigh on all white guilt shit has been pushed by the great humanitarians of the US

>we can't either confirm nor deny what they say but it's clear they are lying since they didn't stay in Greece, a country that was falling apart and couldn't sustain itself even BEFORE the refugees started coming and instead decided to head to countries that have a reputation for treating refugees well, rather than locking them up in borderline concentration camps like Hungary
ok I think I've had enough mental retardation for today

I'm still laughing at the fact that the messiah of the right and whiney betas came out against a marxist academic and thought reading the communist manifesto and giving a shitty summary of it was a good idea. How the fuck did the audience not piss themselves laughing?

>>repeats literally every Buzzfeed/HuffPo/Reddit subversive argument verbatim
Pretty sure he was against taking in more refugees. But most of the time he knows he's a commie so MSM is only gonna give him so much airtime. he plays it safe. Also hes massively against PC culture.

Attached: weak fear strong.jpg (492x715, 27K)

It's time to go outside.

You had to spend money on accommodating refugees? Woah... you don't say? Mind = blown my dude.

OY VEY ORBAN IS LAWKIN DA REFYAGEES INSOIDE CAWNCENTRAYSHUN CEMPS ITS LOIKE ANUDDA SHOAH HOW DAYUH HE SOMEONE PLEASE SUBVERT HIS GOVERNMENT

Attached: 1555756862975.png (1115x1600, 2.05M)

You are despicable, fucking petit bourgeoise.

That's a yes, I take it?

>it's twice that amount for a year and it might seem negligible to a bugman urbanite like you but they're translplanted in villages in the countryside with sub-1000 populations that government deems underpopulated and in need of fresh, brown faces
Where do you get "twice that amount"? Can you rub your two remaining neurons together and look at the table of refugees that Finland accepted in 2018?
And if you resettlement assertion is true (which I find highly suspect) wouldn't you be happy that the browns are sent out of the way to tiny villages so you don't have to see them?

I thought they were fleeing imminent war and death, why does mild discomfort matter?

I understand that you came to this board just to watch daddy's debate but let me just give you some heads up, you shouldn't reveal yourself as a /pol/ shitposter this early if you want anyone to keep responding to you.

You are fucking braindead, it isn't the fact that we have to accomodate them, it's the fucking amount of them and how much it costs us per/migrant/refugee.
Peopl who come here from Syria and Libya usually bring their families and actually try to be productive and feed their family through honest work.
Even if we give them assistance through government gibs, I don't see anything wrong with that.
It's the fucking Iranians, Iraqis and whatnot, that have a fucking iPhone, tidy hair, expensive clothing, but feel not a single bit inclined to be productive fucking members of society.

Does the person who made that image realize that flipping it was completely unnecessary?

Screenshot these last few posts and put them somewhere where you will find them in a couple years.

tilastot.migri.fi/#decisions
Here.
Hope you choke.
You try to fucking strawman me as some ignorant racist.
That's the most despicable tool one can use in his arguments.

Thank you for hitting me up with the stats about Iranian refugees and how many of them are being accepted in comparison to those from Syria or Libya, as for Iraq

Screenshot my dick and shove it up your ass

I'm not from binland you monkey, is Finland a fucking island? Bipedal ape nigger.
>wouldn't you be happy that the browns are sent out of the way to tiny villages so you don't have to see them?
it's terrible for the people living in these small villages who are my countrymen to be reduced in a matter of a day to a minority of strangers in their own areas, what strawman have you myself conceived as? If I were just concerned about seeing le ugly brownos as you bizarrely state I'd still have the displeasure of their visage considering I'm not a bugman and actual leave my metropolis for the rejuvenating non fetid air of the countryside

I think you've mistaken this board for reddit and myself for someone who gives a second shite if you don't deign to respond to my posts because they're gruff and unmannerly you queer bastard

Attached: 1475581234494.jpg (512x765, 83K)

Here are the fucking stats:

> Pretty sure he was against taking in more refugees.
He supports taking mire in as long as they’re made to assimilate.

Did you even read this tard? Your country has admitted 2700 refugees in the last 12 months and rejected nearly equally as many, and the Iranians listed there are people applying for citizenship not refugees, fucking lmao I'm done here.

2700 is our quota retard.
And I differentiated refugees from MIGRANTS, you absolute buffoon.
During the refugee/MIGRANT crisis, we took in over ten times our quota and that's what I'm fucking arguing against.

>we're back to not understanding the difference between a refugee and an immigrant
christ, yes, replying in the first place was definitely a mistake

>He supports taking mire in as long as they’re made to assimilate.
isn't this what most conservatives believe

>How the fuck did the audience not piss themselves laughing
he actually had to stop talking a few times due to people laughing so loud

>I'm not from binland you monkey
>it's terrible for the people living in these small villages who are my countrymen
So, if you consider Finns your countrymen, did you immigrate there or are you projecting?

>it's terrible for the people living in these small villages [...] to be reduced in a matter of a day to a minority of strangers
Show me one village where the natives where reduced to a minority "in a matter of a day"

>what strawman have you myself conceived as?
A racist belief would at least explain your aversion to refugees, especially that from what I've read it appears you yourself have immigrated to Finland

My argument was exactly that the refugees should be taken in, but not the fucking economic migrants from Middle Eastern/North African nations, since they do not benefit our economy in any way, only strain it.
During the fucking refugee crisis we took too many people in and our economy suffered from this and is still suffering, even when we have a growth period going on.
I cannot fucking understand how you think I'm a racist for not wanting my nation to take in more MIGRANTS not REFUGEES, when these economic migrants are a net negative and don't actually have anything to fucking escape from.
You're fucking brainwashed.

oh im sorry, ill leave you alone.

It’s a false distinction and should be ignored. The impact they have is the same and should be the real concern.

retard alert not even the same poster btw

You have poor reading comprehension if you think I'm the poster you were originally talking to before you posed a general question.
>Show me one village where the natives where reduced to a minority "in a matter of a day"
I'm sure this happens elsewhere in Europe but it's hyperbole in the case of my country, though there was a village of 300 who voted in a gathering to reject 120 refugees being stationed in their community (surprise, they were ignored and the refugees have been there for a year)

irishtimes.com/news/environment/lisdoonvarna-locals-reject-direct-provision-plan-1.3413201

That’s rich coming from a UN mindslave.

>I'm sure this happens elsewhere in Europe but it's hyperbole in the case of my country, though there was a village of 300 who voted in a gathering to reject 120 refugees being stationed in their community (surprise, they were ignored and the refugees have been there for a year)

So what you're saying is you have nothing to support your original claim.

the thinking man's fetish

i mean all of Zizek texts and books are literally copy/pasted, but this time the speech was more focused and and he went on to detail some of his points instead of just jumping around with no goal in mind

you're a dumbass