Great things about the Qur'an

Great things about the Qur'an

No genealogies

No contradictions ("Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity." -4:82)

Beautiful and readible even when going into the law. So readible that many Muslims memorize the whole thing

>The similitude of the life of the world is only as water which We send down from the sky, then the earth's growth of that which men and cattle eat mingleth with it till, when the earth hath taken on her ornaments and is embellished, and her people deem that they are masters of her, Our commandment cometh by night or by day and We make it as reaped corn as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do we expound the revelations for people who reflect.

This is verse 10:24 as translated by Pickthall, a famous English writer who converted and worked with a team of Muslim scholars on it. Full text here

sacred-texts.com/isl/pick/

The Qur'an a rather different take on Genesis than the Bible. Adam was already mortal before eating the fruit (Satan, who is not a talking snake, promises it will give Adam immortality). It is just a fruit. Adam asks for God's forgiveness and gets it. God doesn't walk around or rest or make man in His image. There is nothing to suggest the Deluge covered the whole planet, indeed that is contrary to the recurring theme of God's wrath being incited by the rejection of His messenger (here Noah); each messenger who is an ultimatum prophet is sent to a specific people and if they refuse to heed, God reigns fury on them. Examples include Egypt after Moses, Median after Shu'eyb, Sodom and Gomorrah after Lot, Jerusalem after Jesus, Thamud after Salih, etc.

As for the story of Jesus, according to Islam Paul claimed to have visions and added a lot of things, such as abolition of the law, that Jesus did not teach.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZck3Xx9lzo

This an interesting article by a man who converted

>But when I entered the chapels and listened to the ministers, the regeneration I sought didn’t happen. Christian voices sounded all too agreeable and compromising. I wanted something stronger, something that didn’t bargain with secularism. I found it in Islam.

firstthings.com/article/2019/05/why-i-became-muslim

Attached: hijab.jpg (350x412, 56K)

can allaha make a rock so heavy he can’t lift it

No

Then why call him god?

Because He is the only one

How come “he” never proves it?

Prove what?

He is called "He" because that is the default pronoun, there being no genderless pronoun in Arabic or English (unless you count "it", which is rude). The noun "Allah" is a definite (as in the definite article) word which cannot be pluralized (gods) or gendered (god/goddess), hence the Muslim preference for it

Come now Butterfly. He is proving it right now :3

Love this earth. Love your neighbor. Love each other. Love God.

You need to officially stfu

Please stop with the Nazi symbol and stop cursing at the qtpie please :3

That he is the only one
There’s hundreds of gods just as credible. You’d think the one true god would notice the competition and confusion and show he fuck up. You know, like once a week, *like everybody else*
But no. Never once does he dane to visit anyone from this planet. Just a little cave visit and poof, never again

>gender pronouns
Make Allah wear a burqa then

>No contradictions

calling it abrogation doesn't erase the contradictions

He is the creator. If you mean other entities without mass (jinn), yes, they exist.

He is already fully veiled

See how insincere you are? Not even a Christian like you’ve been larping

>Muslim naziboi
Post better

What did he create?
>jinn
Ah, here come some more contradictions

You have to be the dullest person on this board.

>omg why doesn’t God just show up to my birthday party

Wtf is wrong with you

Attached: 0BF3DF25-E65C-45B4-830A-52257FD60B66.jpg (500x758, 162K)

If the only criticism of me is that I'm insincere, than I'm flattered, because I am very sincere qt ;) I had a nice Tuesday.

>Several Qur'anic verses state that some revelations have been abrogated and superseded by later revelations,[1][2] which are understood by many Muslim scholars as pertaining to the verses of the Quran itself.[citation needed]

Citation needed

The doctrine of abrogation means the Qur'an can abrogate the Sunnah. Example, Muhammed had over four wives, but then revelation limited it to four (after which Muhammed stopped marrying), thus the Sunnah would indicate over four wives is permissible, but the Qur'an abrogates that

Attached: CassieHijabMUG.jpg (1524x1600, 318K)

>What did he create?
Everything but Himself

>unironically proselytising on Yea Forums

Mostly for Qur'an discussion

You are an idiot.

Everything was already here before him/it. The universe isn’t created it Is

>The universe isn’t created it Is

How do you know that?????

IGNORE BUTTERFLY POSTS
HIDE BUTTERFLY POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO BUTTERFLY

"The only thing Arabs ever invented was their religion. And this religion is, precisely, the main obstacle between them and us"

Attached: heidigger trump.jpg (551x288, 25K)

and algebra, chemistry, optics, and few other feats, no biggie

Because you're supposed to have faith. 'Proving', as in coming in front of you in person, defeats the purpose

>Everything was already here before him/it. The universe isn’t created it Is
I don't think so: timespace is limited, not infinite

Islam is not Christianity, demanding proof, or at least evidence, is considered to be a good trait, it is what cuts rumors, gossip, backbiting, slanders and false accusations short. Faith as distinct from belief, where there is any distinction, means trust.

>The universe is not created
Hahahaha so you are just making the universe your God litteraly Gaya level of worship.