ITT: We paste AI made literature

Go to thisstorydoesnotexist.com/
and cherry pick your favorite AI generated parts.

"I always thought that everything in life was just plain wrong. I mean I was on my death bed and no amount of therapy would convince me otherwise. It simply wasn't fair. I knew I was dead, that I was never going to see it again. Not even a goodbye. Nothing would remember me as anything close to a "friend"

Attached: 354105.jpg (783x537, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eukaryote314/status/1119459761844391937
openai.com/blog/better-language-models/
elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
sebpearce.com/bullshit/
pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/
rubberducky.org/cgi-bin/chomsky.pl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>An AI that generates stories using GPT-2-small trained on r/WritingPrompts
>trained on r/WritingPrompts
It writes at a fifth-grade level, it's hard to get anything good out of it.

I was looking at one of the glass statues, looking at the time, thinking about all of the things that happened that day

well you aren't wrong there, but even 5th graders come up with something poetic once in a while.

this is something you hear on one of those nickoldeon movies in 2006 with a young boy protagonist narrating over some wake up scene of him leaving his mothers house to catch the school bus but ironically says *record scratch* "freeze frame, yup thats me" "I always thought that everything in life was just plain wrong. I mean I was on my death bed and no amount of therapy would convince me otherwise. It simply wasn't fair. I knew I was dead, that I was never going to see it again. Not even a goodbye. Nothing would remember me as anything close to a "friend"

“They did it?” the scientist asked as he brought a portable camera out of the black box. He was in his laboratory studying biology, and was on his way to a demonstration today of the new technology he’d been able to bring to the lab. “How many people have you found?”
“We’ve analysed more than a million people this year.”
He picked up a small drone and looked at it with disgust. “You’re a total asshole, you know that?”
The scientist shook his head. “Yes. I’m a total asshole.”
The drone dropped a few liters of methylprednisolone into the air. “I thought it was the cure to cancer.” He brought it down.
They sat in silence for a few minutes in the silence of the laboratory before the scientist’s eyes fell on his son. He coughed, and for a moment nothing happened. Then he saw it. His son, the future future, and his first.
They sat in silence, stunned, for a tense moment. Then the drone stopped.
They sat in silence again, the scientist sat in silence.
Finally the scientist looked up. “Well, that’s a good one,” he said, still on the drone. “That’s your first.”
A small sound escaped his throat, a tiny ‘pow’ sound. He looked away. The scientists sat there mute.
“Who were you looking at?” he asked. The scientist turned to the now, his eyes wide. He picked up his drone and brought it down. “You are me, my son,” he said, tilting his head.
The drone came down. “We’ve managed to figure out how to make a bomb. It’s a simple device, there is no way to break the encryption.”
“How much research do you have for this?”
“We have thousands of people studying it. Every year they go on this trip to the lab. Some are able to escape the building and return home to the country they’re from. Some are able to get out and change

So the strat here is to come up with prompts that can work well as short sentences written in simple English

The missiles were in the launch bay, and the plan was to launch at the Kremlin. Putin would be on the bridge, with an advisor and other senior leaders around him. He'd probably get the sense that there were more than a few good men on the Russian side after the invasion. But that didn't matter, if the Russians stayed put, anything else just gave the Americans and Soviets the upper hand.

This is a story about a person who's just decided to commit suicide, and for whatever reason, he isn't happy. Maybe he doesn't want to live, or maybe he just isn't good. The same would be true for me.

It had been a long time.

It had been too long.

But God was not alone in this.

God was not alone in this.

And God needed to keep going.

As it was.

And as it always has.

And as it was only to go forward now.

That he has taken a new step.

And it will only get stronger.

It will get to the edge.

It will get to the top.

God has already taken one step. And it will surely take more.

This came up when the prompt was faggot

This is my first post please be kind.
Thank you so much for the gold, I really appreciate it! I never wanted to give away anything but this. I just wanted to give it to someone.
You're a wonderful man, you're the best I've ever met and thank you for giving me yours.
I just wish I could say that I have been more than a good man. It's a bit bittersweet actually.
I know how much a man can cry, but I can't cry. Even if it's hard to believe that I can.
It's so hard to believe that I couldn't be better. You're my hero, my friend. Thank you.
You made me realize how important this was. Thank you all.
It is your time now.
My name is Mark.
Here's to you guys.

Look at this one guy who's got the best aim and the only one who knows how to take care of his own gun. I mean, I know him, he's been at the military academy, I've seen him.

Yeah, he sure has a shit ton of guns, he can even kill one, like, a bunch

But he always uses his best shot only. Always the first one to pull the trigger, he always uses the best of the best and always they can't miss, they're always the best.

based and AIpilled

I've seriously been distraught lately wondering if an AI existing that can create works as good as Shakespeare does not invalidate art and beauty in human experience.

My name is Jack.

I walk in the front door, and the front door doesn't open.

I'm a man.

I go to put his ear out, and I can hear his breathing coming in. His ears come in.

"Are you the crazy man?" I ask

"Yes, I am." He says.

A gunshot screams in the silence, and I'm there, covered in blood.

"Good morning." My boss tells me

"Hello you big guy!" I jest.

I'm a man, a million times. I'm supposed to die. When I get here, I am the center of everyone's attention.

Why am I in this place?

That's a question I've been thinking about my whole life, and the question I am, and the answer I want to answer. I'll show you the ropes. I'll kill myself and live with it.

That seems kind of like a big question to ask, but I'm afraid I have a lot to say. If you're watching the gun, this is where I'll shoot your head.

I look up, and I see eyes of a man, who I've been trying to figure out what is going on.

So. This is it. No sign of trouble, or anything. Let's get this over with.

I see. I guess I'll just kill myself here.

No. This is a new one. What the hell is happening to me?

I've been thinking about you for a while now. Do I hurt you?

No. I have killed myself many times. And this is something I'll tell you, too, before I die.

You were always my closest friend. How can I say this though? I don't want to die in front of you. I'm glad you don't see it that way.

I see. I'm glad you don't see it now.

How do I know you're seeing this?

it's coming sooner than you think senpai ;)

can you program a robot to act as a female? is art inherently feminine, yes. maybe true equality philosophy will break at that realization

'The year is 2030 and mankind is the leader of the world. All the men and women of our people have been created in the image of reddit, as was well known. The goal is to determine the most evil men for elimination. This is the task of humanity. The goal is to determine who among us the most evil is a redditor.

I have seen, read, and written as many stories as I can within this world. I have seen the world burn and become the place the greatest man in history would visit. But, I did not mean to be the greatest. I see what we did wrong. I was the greatest man on earth. People should see, heard, and felt the difference.

I looked out into the world of humanity. I saw men, women and animals, with varying degrees of evil. None were as good as reddit. I watched as men, especially male, were the most evil. I stood before, a statue of a man who was a dictator, and a small man who was the most evil. His words of mercy and peace were true. '

hahah

>prompt: FUCK NIGGERS
"What? This shit is insane" I scream as I stare at the back of a truck. It has been in a wreck so large that a truck's interior is littered with the blood of many cars. One look at any of the wrecked cars will cause you to break the fourth wall, but i just know that every person inside had a look so angry i just had to stand and do something. Well, something so i got in my car and started driving. I start to feel my legs getting heavier, then i realize what this looks like. There is a dark truck. I quickly slam into it, it hits me in the chest, but i feel the pain wash over me. I look out of the window and see the light from my window now, that's impossible. I see a car in front of me start to turn and a figure steps out. I try to call out, but it's not clear what's happening. "You've been driving drunk. What are you? I'm going to die." it says to me as it turns around. I look back at them... I have been looking through their bodies every day for months. My life flashed before my eyes when I became lost to the light. I tried to talk to them but they just looked dumb. I've never had this power. I didn't even know how to control it. I just have one thought: What am i doing to them? I thought they wouldn't feel anything, then I realized... my whole life I have been watching people drive drunk. I hate that I'm alone in this world. I would kill for anyone who was out there, but why could they feel anything?

>My heart aches for the children. So many already have their own lives. You think they are young and strong and good. It makes you sad, knowing that no one will see you again. Your little hearts, even if you haven't been there yet. Their only joy is what they want. It's all you've ever known.

>It was a few months ago when they were all going to college, or just starting their own business. After that, their last one was a teacher, I called it "Good Job", they were going to make it worth it just for them. If no one cares, it makes them happy.

So this is where schizoposters get their ideas from.

"For some reason I've been getting emails. They all say "don't open" or "don't see." They all say "don't open" or "don't see." I got them all. They all say "don't open" or "don't see." It was all fun to me.

"For some reason I've been getting emails. They all say "don't open" or "don't see." I got them all. They all say "don't open" or "don't see." I got them all.

"And I'm glad I got my email and the company just shut me out for a good while."

"And I'm glad I got my email and the company just shut me out for a good while. They all said "don't open."

"And I'm glad I got my email and the company just shut me out for a good while."

>When the ship's systems switched to their native signal, however, he was surprised. He looked at the display. It showed nothing but white. He looked again at the display, and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Black? Not even white? There was nothing. A bright light glowed inside the room above the ship. The light was not black, it was the color of the sky.

>"Oh shit," the crewman said. "I really didn't see it." He pulled out his pistol and pulled the trigger in his own body. Everything went as it should.

>When the ship's AI switched back to its native signal, everything immediately went black.

Attached: 1496627249318.jpg (400x562, 28K)

I love tits and this is all I've got.

I have the power to make tits fly. But instead I am called for it.

But the powers that come with it. I don't even know what they are. They don't even know what's under my control.

They call it The Baitline. They can make a woman have a first impression on the world. That they can make a man have a first impression on one of the women in his life.

But they don't take the risk. There are no guarantees. The Power only comes to the ones that are above a certain number and in this case was being hunted. So I got a wife. She gets a house. She becomes a famous woman. Her first daughter becomes a powerful figure.

But the last one, and the one I took in when I had my first daughter, is the last one. The power never lasts.

And now I am the Lady of Boojumu. The Lady of Waffles.

Because that is the highest that any of the gods ever granted.

All those who come from a lower god, a lower school, a lower tribe... they mean a lot to you. They will think you're a freak. You will think you're a curse. You will think you're nothing more than a burden. And then when you've been called to the throne, you will be forced to take that power and give the people what they desire.

Then they'll leave you to it.

And they will give you one last chance to get free. So it's up to you. Your turn.

But you must give it a try. You must give them a life of pleasure, of a life of love, of a life of devotion. Because in my power, it is true that this is the only chance you'll have. You might lose some of your powers, perhaps even your own life, but you can at least enjoy it.

Do you want to start now? Because by the time you get to the office, you are starting to worry.

But then, what does it mean to stop?

To turn back? To put an end to this?

I will offer you the chance to change your life. To take a stand against the gods of this world.

>So this is where schizoposters get their ideas from.
terry davis would have had a field day with this. in his honor im drinking diet coke, i just made a moses comic (an offering to god before consulting RNGjesus), and then asked if Terry was in heaven. pic related

Attached: compiled.png (1248x293, 23K)

>I have the power to make tits fly. But instead I am called for it.
lmao

You think that it would be funny to write a story about the end of a war, but it is the end of a war. What does that end? That is an ambiguous question. So there is no end. As you write, you are writing a story in the same way that I did and I am reading from an unknown source. What else can I write to you? As I read, I can feel the heat radiating through my ears. It feels real, because you will not feel your hearing as a metal blade would. I can tell you this because I am not sure if you have heard such a tale. That is not a word that even means to describe it. I am not a writer and I know about what you will feel. I can tell you this because you will feel it yourself to whom I am speaking. This is the final story I am writing. The story of a person who lives in fear. The story of a person who can not remember what it means to be scared. The story of a person who can not know. Everything I say is in my voice. How terrifying this is. How terrifying. How horrible to be afraid. I don’t know how long I will write this story, I want you to not have heard this story.

ant to fuck a funny girl",

The girl was waiting for me, so I went in her direction, but I got distracted and she said "What a silly question..." so I looked down to try to catch what she was saying, "Oh yeah.... it's cute. I want to fuck a funny girl".

I was dumbstruck for a minute as I thought how cute she was to me, because when I thought I was talking to another person, I found myself thinking that I really was a pretty girl right now, and that I was going to be funny to the guy, but I was wrong.

"So you want to fuck a cute girl, too?" she said.

That's when I was almost at the girl's place again. I turned around to see her naked and the weirdest-looking girl I'd ever seen there.

She didn't seem to notice I was in fact going to be the butt of my jokes, but as I did, I realized I could see that she was very awkward and I had probably just spent more time with that chick than being naked with a dude.

She came up to me and said "Oh I'm a weird guy, you're funny too."

I laughed, and I realized her name was Stacy. I mean I had thought Stacy that way.

"I'd like to meet a cute girl.", she said.

I laughed.

"I'd like to meet a funny girl,"

I looked down to see she had a girl's name
Tall.

"Oh.... I'd like to date a girl. I'd like to date a funny girl and meet a funny chick",

I started laughing.

"Okay, and I get naked and see a girl",

I looked down at my naked body.

"Now I'm a weird guy - well really a weird guy in this scenario"

I suddenly felt very scared and I was confused.

"What, you mean, you are? The joke's on me?"
And so I realized when I was about to go down on me, that I wasn't totally going to fuck that girl, and as I did, I realized this was a lot to
(Why is this so good? I need to know how it works.)

the bit at the end made me laugh

Attached: GPT-2 generated story.png (1108x844, 54K)

>BASED PIERRE

The sound of gunshots fill the city, like a swarm of insects. I turn to Pierre. He's on the ground.

"Jesus, is this a bomb?" Pierre asks.

"No, no, no!" I cry. "That's, uh..." I look around, then back to the crowd of doctors. "That's a lot of blood, man."

"They're all dead," a nurse says. She walks in next to the man. "Somebody get help, okay? Come check on them." He nods.

"Jesus, what is he going to do?" I ask.

"He's sleeping, right?" the man answers.

"Where's your mother, Pierre? Where are..." I turn around to see the police officer.

"Police Station!" I shout. I step away. I hear another explosion. Then, "Oh my God, they're all dead! And they're all dead because they are dead!" I hear a roar.

Pierre runs. I am surrounded. Suddenly, I see the crowd behind me. Dozens of scientists. Dozens of policemen. Dozens of children playing in the snow.

"What is this?" I scream. The sky collapses. I hear the sound of gunfire, and of frantic breathing. The air is still. We need to get out of here. I feel like vomiting. When I open my eyes, I see the scene. Three police officers are running. The first comes running toward them. The second one is running at the third officer. And then the third gets tackled and taken to the hospital. On the ground is a large amount of blood.

Pierre has no idea who this guy is. I begin to cry. This is his fault! I don't know what the hell he'll do to me now. The police can't know. But he will keep giving them that look. It's a bad sign!

When I get home, Pierre is sitting in the kitchen. He always gets this look, before he leaves. He has a lot on his plate now. He eats the night shift bread and pasta.

"Man, I really loved you too. I didn't even know you could cook." I beg. "Let's go to bed, Pierre," I say.

I wait for him to come. After a few minutes, Pierre sits in the bed. It is still night time.

I can't see much else.

My mom's always been a bit of a fag

When I was little, she was the one to make me do horrible things

She wasn't a real slut either

She was really not that good at what she did, and I tried getting her to stop doing

Now I live with this guy I'd never met before now

I'm the only boy in school who's actually into fucking

I used to be into BDSM

I had fun with them, not much else

I had sex with them when I was little, but now it's been too much

I'll probably end it tonight, right now

Fuck it, I'll let go of your arms

I'll probably end it tonight, RIGHT NOW

You know what, give it to me

I don't want you to keep doing this

I don't want to keep doing this

I'm done, not in any way

I'm going to fucking die tonight

Fuck it

I don't want you to keep doing this

I don't want to keep doing this

I'm leaving tonight

we've been noticed
twitter.com/eukaryote314/status/1119459761844391937

what a fag

>a white supremacist realizes he's just being a dickhead

"Hey, sorry," the man said. For a moment he appeared completely un-dressed. "Sorry for being a dickhead." This was a strange turn of events, but one that could not be dismissed. As the man's eyes wandered around the room, he stared at a table and said, "Hey, have you found the right coffee?" The woman on the other side shook her head and grabbed the table, sending shivers down the man's spine. Her hands were free, and her legs seemed to be untied in order to hold the table in place. "Just come back to take my place, we've got the car and everything." The man turned to the woman and said, "Look, I'm on your side," and gave the woman a sympathetic look. The woman went quiet, and for a moment she felt like she might be losing her mind. But then the man spoke again and whispered, "Come on," and he pushed her away and said, "You do know you can get in there and I'd love to make sure you get into that car as well." The woman sat up, and looked around. When the man's eyes met hers, they were the same shade of grey, the eyes of a cat.
"Thank you for this, Mister." He said with a smile. The woman started to laugh, but the man interrupted her, "Get in there! You're the best coffee maker anyone's ever given me!" A cold sweat ran down the man's back. "I've been a dickhead long enough!" The woman pulled out the coffee beans and started to pour one into a pot of the table. It poured pretty nicely, not too hot or hot enough, but not too hot, which would be a problem if it was too cold for the coffee. The man continued to pour, as much as he could, and took a step forward. He didn't even seem to be making any effort to control his breathing. When he reached the front of the chair, he put his hand behind the back and pushed the woman out. The man sighed, and said, "I've never wanted to die."

This one is actually interesting.

kino

>';while 1==1{print 0};
[Toilet paper]

You know how to make food? It's easy. Just go to the store, ask them how to make it, and they'll make you a biscuit. You know how to make poison? poison it into flour? poison into flour.

They'll be confused. Don't worry, a big smile on your face. Just do poison into the paper. And make poison into the poop! Poison it. That's what the good doctors say about it.

Well, here's your chance. Just do poison on the tip of your toothbrush cup! Do something good with your life that really means poison to you.

[Toilet paper]

You know, no matter how hard you try, poisoning into the paper is still easier. You just need to go to the shop and ask them what's wrong with it, so you can make poison without hurting yourself.

[Toilet paper]

What? What is this shit!? Do these people know how to make poison?! If not, poisoning on the paper is a terrible idea.

[Toilet paper]

Don't tell me I'd want to make poison in a way no one else gets? I mean, how could I be sure these guys don't know how to make *poison?!

[Toilet paper]

But I don't understand. I'm just giving you the wrong answer. I'm telling you not to tell me. How can I stop a man from making poison in the toilet paper?!

[Toilet paper]

I'm just going to make poison on the paper. Don't give me that kind of a hard answer! No way that toilet paper does do that.

You're going to make poison on the paper too. I have poison in my veins.

See? You don't have to worry about me making poison on the paper. I'm the doctor.

[Toilet paper]

Wait, is that poison? Did someone die in that crash

forgot to mention every instance of the word "poison" or "[Toilet paper]" is italicized

This is the AI hogtied and blindfolded - read the samples from the uninhibited model, they're terrifying: openai.com/blog/better-language-models/

Yeah. I'm not really sure how the architecture works but this one seems to have a much shorter term memory for continuous trains of thought.

This article just gives me a list of things I'm going to abuse. Nice.

The day of the Rapture was an unspoken prediction by the religious for a full week. At least since Christ was in power and the Christians were praying to Him.

All the evils of the world would have vanished if He had not been in power.

Jesus and Judas argued that the world was full of evils, and so He had to deliver us from them. He claimed That our deeds will determine how good our actions should be as well. Jesus argued that His teachings are God's, and He will always love us. Judas argued that He is the One who created the world, and that we need to choose Him.

"It will be His will; it will be His will. You are the ones that He cares for and he loves you, you are His, you are His. When He loves someone, He needs the courage to look them in the eye and ask for forgiveness. You're just a pawn in the game of who has the best chance in hell of succumbing to Satan."

"I've seen the face of God, he's the one who brought me here. He's the one who brought humanity to the doorstep and He's The One who gives us purpose. I've seen His face. I've seen His heart..."

"You've always known of Him, and He's The One, but He doesn't look kindly to His creation."

"So now you have a choice?"

"No! He can't choose, He has a choice."

"No, He does not, nor does He cannot."

"So He doesn't care for us? I've seen the face of God, he's the one God would like to help. I've seen His heart. And that's why I need to choose. Your world, I'm sorry...it's not going to end quickly."

"We're going to the Rapture, Yoursise, I hope you can be one of two."

This is straight-up PCP-core.

mars

'It's been an interesting while, as it were. A little while ago I had been walking alone in the lonely meadow. Then I saw something new. The small group had come out. Something amazing. I'm not sure what it was, but I knew it was real. They were standing in the sun, looking at the horizon with their mouths agape. They weren't there when I first saw them. My heart was pounding. I'd seen things like these before, but they always took the form of smaller creatures, and were always followed by something scary. My mind still wasn't on what the creature was, but it wasn't looking straight ahead.
It was looking at the horizon. "Come on, come on. It's in the sun."
I ran after the creature and started following it to the nearest spot. There's nothing like seeing things that you thought you'd never see. It was very, very sad out there. When I turned around I noticed it was pointing at me, "What is going on."
I looked around and spotted a little rock, a few rocks sticking from it. "What are you talking about? What's this thing." The creature's eyes widened. "It's not a rock, of course, what's going on here?" "It's the sun, it's getting close!" I yelled as I ran towards the rock.
It wasn't a rock. It wasn't even a small rock. I ran after it. I ran into another group and this one with something strange in its hands, holding a spear.
I knew that spear in my arms. I was going to give it to this thing.
The creature turned to look at me and I was paralyzed.
"You are the one walking the path to the sun."

They started following me like I was going to jump behind a tree.

"Why is this happening? Why is this happening?"

The creature turned back to me to reveal another rock that was looking at me, looking at a spear sticking from it.
I knew what it said, but just holding the spear didn't help.
"It is not what you think it is."

The creature turned to look at me again.'

When you walk down this path, you think you're going to heaven and all that, but you ain't gonna find someone like that.

That's all I got for today. I've been a cop in this city for nearly fifty years. I'm not proud of it, but I wasn't careless enough to leave the cops in a position of power. I learned my lesson, and I gave a lot of people a chance. And when these folks were put on the streets for speeding by the time they were sixteen years old. It might even have saved their lives if I hadn't been so careless. Of course, they never found out about it.

As for me, I've got nothing to put on your mind. I'm just a criminal, and that's what I'm going to do today.

Hell ain't pretty when I'm in there. A hot damn, and then some. A couple of kids get up and run. I'm not going to give up a few lives to some of the worst places on earth, let alone a chance to end up here. No family, no friends. No God or any God.

It ain't gonna happen.

I'm just a criminal. A criminal who was careless enough to walk in that path. I'm not going to give life, my friends, just for some money to go to heaven for me. I'm just gonna take what I get.

And so I got out of my car and drove back to the city. A cop's office. I got this new badge, I got my gun. I wasn't gonna do any wrong. That's what I told myself, but it was a lie. I took my time, but I gave time to go through the motions of it all.

First I got up early and got some sleep. I woke up to my wife.

"Hey, I've got work to do." She was the only thing I'd ever heard.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll doze off."

"Would you look at that, my love?"

"Yeah, you know what, I'll look. I'd like to."

I put the gun away. I don't want to say what would happen if I walked out, and I take the shot.

Now I put the gun in my mouth and I start eating. I'm the junkie in the back seat

god I wish that were me

I was in the middle of the park when I saw a man in the middle of the park. I walked slowly to catch my breath, knowing that the man in the middle of the park was probably the only one standing there. The man with the gun had his back to me. It was a normal day for him.

"You can't leave the park, you sucks."

"Please don't leave the park. I'm in fucking a cop."

The words hit me like a hammer while I was going through a particularly bad day. I ran at the man and ran backwards to catch the line.

"I will leave all the fucking time" I said in my best attempt to stifle my laugh "what I want is for you to go on a date with me, and you and your friends. Please!" He was clearly angry but still confused.

"Wait." I stood back up. I had no idea what was wrong with me but that's what they always do when they hear "I want to see you," and "You are ruining your day, and I want to see you more." I thought about all the things he could possibly want to do today, and I had nothing better to do. So I sat back down, letting my back hit the sidewalk.

"Look, I know you will want to go with me to the park - I've tried to let you run away from them before, I've tried. But now I don't want you to go."

The man was still perplexed at my words. It was like he knew I wasn't going to come near the park. "Listen, I really despise you!"

I stared at him and then turned my head to the side. "No, I've never been a terrible person. I would never do something as horrible as stealing your wallet on a busy street!" He laughed and chuckled but he was still confused. His cheeks were red and the hairs were standing on end.

"Look, I am actually not going to come to the park, because I do not get into relationships. I will come to the park to meet you, but I am not interested anymore, you know."

"You know what you're going to do, don't you?" My throat was now sore from the insult. I looked back at him, and he was staring at me with...

"This is it, eh, kid? You fucking son of a bitch? This is when I say "shit, this is it!" and just like that, my dick is gone, so are your balls, and that's it, so this is it. I'm not even trying to stop you guys! You're all so much fucked up, okay? So now you tell me? Huh? What's the big deal, bud?"

Wtf is going on

The first thing you notice, when you come across the homeless man lying on the floor, is the fact that it's June 5, 2018. It's been almost a month and he hasn't said a word to anyone besides the homeless man. You start to wonder whether or not today will be the day of the Rapture. But before you can think logically, you notice something in the newspaper article. It says, "January 1, 2018."

What the hell? Is that all I remember? What the fuck is wrong with this homeless guy?!

Breathing deeply, I exhale. I exhale with the force of a hundred whales. This feels like a hundred whales. I'm surprised at how much oxygen is in this, but maybe I could breathe it out, I know it seems like a great way to deal with boredom. The way I've always wanted this I've been sure about...

I exhale again, and I feel the oxygen getting stronger. I'm getting close to the edge, my lungs will burst when I try and inhale. How hard could it be? I try to ignore it, and all they are doing is making me feel as alive as I can possibly be. That's right, I'm the first man to die. So I've done this for a long time. I should be more than a little sad...

These are better:

Postmodern: elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/

New Age Bullshit: sebpearce.com/bullshit/

IT / Science Paper: pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

Chomskybot: rubberducky.org/cgi-bin/chomsky.pl

This. This architecture wants to be trained on a much larger corpus than a single subreddit. The paper calls it a "Multitask Learner" for a reason. Training it on a single task is retarded.

Attached: 1555670755193.jpg (599x459, 27K)

He walked out of the coffee shop to the door. He stood in front of it for a few seconds. "Great, now can I get the news on the news?"

A couple minutes later, the door opened. "Hey, that's just great news, the news on the news, huh?"

"Yes, the news on the news, huh? This has been great!" He laughed.

A few moments later, he walked into the living room of the local news station. He smiled, grabbed the news, read the paper, and stood up.

>"My name is Anonymous"
>Anonymous "I am Anonymous, and I'm here to help the world."
>Anonymous "They didn't just kill everyone. Millions and millions died. We were all a part of it."
>Anonymous "The Jews and those who stole my body."
>Anonymous "My body is also Jewish."
>Anonymous "You're Jewish, you can see me."

>I was too shocked to reply. I started to walk towards the stairs.

>"Where am I"

Nice.

“You are such a good boy,” her voice was deep, “I can’t do anything but be you.” My head spun. I stood up, and my body was on my shoulders, back pressed against the hallway wall. My eyes were closed.

“You’re a good boy,” my voice was hoarse, and I could feel my thoughts racing.

I stood, and faced her. “That’s not what I’m talking about.”

“You think I won?” My voice was hoarse. I’d just said “You’re a good boy.”

“You think you’re a good boy?” she said with a weak smile.

“I don’t think I am,” I lied. “You’re a good boy.”

She smiled, but it was a weak smile. “You are a good boy.”

My plan was simple. I had two options: either we kill him now, or we kill him on our own. So I waited. If Hitler was really a hitler, then he could kill him now. We killed him, and left no trace of evidence. A German who came to hate the Jews would never hear of us.

But if we just killed him now, then no one would suspect us. But if Hitler was a bad man, there wouldn't be a fuss. At the end of the day, who would trust a Jewish man who was dead on arrival?

But at the last minute, there was an offer to make. It was an offer that I was not sure exactly how to make, but accepted. So I waited. If I still didn't make the offer, some other Jewish man would. I mean, who else would make the same offer? Wasn't that too obvious? Wasn't a man that was rich enough to make a deal with this guy?

Of course, I knew what I had to do in order to get the Nazi man to admit to it. He was a good man but no one would believe him. The only person who would believe him was Adolf Hitler.

But if that man was really Hitler, then I could at least make an offer. So I offered him a deal. He would kill all Jews who tried

That really cheered me up, thank you user.

I asked, "Will there be a communist utopia?"

I was a little kid at the start of a revolution. It was a very important week. And I had to get ready. The last thing I want to do is ruin my life.

It was a little boy who taught me about Communism. The government was trying to influence its citizens' minds, and they were just trying to make you fall in love with whatever they had going on with the world. Of course, he didn't have that kind of control. He made that big speech about how 'communism' is a better way for people to live, and how people could live better and more ecologically. Of course, he didn't have that kind of control. A big one.

I was a little kid at the beginning of a revolution. The government was trying to control its citizens' minds, and the people were just trying to make things happen. Of course, he was there. The big speech. Of course. The one to which the children came first. Of course. Of course.

And the people were like ants to the big talk. They were ants to the big talk. People like that. There were millions of people, and they all were ants to the big talk. The people from the revolution were ants to the big talk. I had to get prepared.

Of course, it was a long night. It was a really long night. I am not a very good sleeper so I was sleeping. That is why you aren't sleeping. And I was not sleeping. I had no idea what was going on. Everything had changed. That is the story of how a few people became very antsy to the big talk, much like how the people from the revolution got antsy to the big talk, much like how antsy people to the big talk became antsy to the big talk.

In the end, we all got antsy to the big talk. A little boy sat by a fence with a map. He always liked to fly and talk to different people, but his little boy made it a job to find his mom. He never said anything bad to anyone. It was a peaceful day. And the little boy made a big speech about how we can live better now, and maybe it was the right way to live, even though we would all be

>would all be
WOULD ALL BE WHAT? the fucking cliffhanger

kek

"Your life was a fluke, like a stupid fluke. So let's just forget about it." She said, and walked away.

The galaxy, all around this starless moon, is full of life. Some of the world's most powerful beings and societies, and those most evil are in harmony with each other. It was once this, but no longer. The planets of the stars are being torn into stone, the skies are black and the stars are gray and everything is silent. There are no sounds, nothing but the distant creaking of footfalls from the stars. It was once silent.

There is no noise, only silence, and the stars are not dark to the human eye. That is only one thing, though, a sound, that the stars can't hear. Light is a powerful thing, even if the stars are too bright. They whisper about things far away from theirs, and the stars cannot hear the whisper of them. If the stars are too bright they would still hear the words that the stars whisper back.

That is what makes the stars. The stars whisper of what the stars wish to see. The planets and stars whisper of their distant life. It's not a matter of looking at them or hearing their thoughts. These things can feel the warmth of their existence, and a thousand miles away from their home. It is a matter of having real-world contact. All these things live in this universe, no matter the distance. They can't hear how the stars feel, hear their thoughts, but the stars can feel them nonetheless.

When a star passes the Sun, its glow is radiant, glowing from its surface. When a star passes a star, it has a radiant glow. When a star passes a star, all is still. But the stars can never be as they once were. The stars are different, the stars are not as they once were. The stars are gone, the stars are not as they once were.

The stars do not change. That is what the stars have done. If the stars are still around the Sun, then they never did change. It was a fact too. They never changed at all. They never changed on the night of their last night, and they never changed when the stars went dark. The stars can feel warmth, hear it, but everything else is gone.

There is no light, and the stars can hear no sound. If the stars were still around the Sun, they never would have changed

When I was 10 I started to feel horny.

I was terrified, scared, I wasn't even sure.

It took me 8 years before i got it. I would listen to women, listen to them talk to me and laugh, talk to the girl who would pay for the ride.

Then one day, I just stopped listening to women. I couldn't stop. I couldn't find men. It was just another day on the grind of working behind the scenes.

Then one day, I got really horny, and I started having sex. I didn't know why. I thought it was my imagination and thought it was a trick. I went back to work, and again I just couldn't find anyone to talk to.

One day, I went out into the park, sat down and saw the girl sitting in a tree.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah."
I was starting to get scared. I was a man in this situation. I needed to find the girl, and the girl who looked like her, and figure out who she was.

I went back to work, and again I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

One day, I was washing my pants at the gas station, and a man in a black suit came out.
"Why won't you go to work today?"
"Hey man, I'm gonna catch up to you in a few minutes"
"Okay...okay. Good. Here."
I walked out the door.
"Let me guess...what's going on with you?"
"I'm just horny?"
"You're a good guy, so you're a really good guy!"
We got to work. I was starting to make too much progress and it really pissed me off.

After two years of living in this position, all I can think about is the girl and the guy. This was where it all started.

I started doing the girls. They were good enough, but I started feeling like I was a second class person.

I started having sexual encounters with both girls. I wanted to have sex with the guy first. In the end, I was pretty mad at them, but I was

>This is the journal of a thousand voices, this is the journal of a thousand worlds, this is the diary of a thousand people. My father has always held these thoughts forward in his mind, for as I have written, my father still holds these thoughts forward. He is my voice, is my voice. He lives in his head, which lies at the centre of our lives. One day, he will come home after a hard labor. He will wake a little, and go to sleep, but soon he will walk away.

based

prompt: Hegel

> -- The Hegelian Idea of the God-God-God
-- Hegel
| First part
|
-- Chapter 1: The Idea of the God-God-Gandhi I.
The God-God-Gandhi is a Being which is a Being that is created, and cannot be created, for the greater good of mankind. To the gods of this thought, all deities are created in the image of God (God). In the Idea of the God-God-Gandhi, a God exists to cause others to die in their suffering. The God is benevolent, and in so doing, gives rise to an eternity of life in the universe, which cannot be created. II.

>*Edit: Thank you everybody for all your support. You guys have really made me appreciate writing here, and I am so grateful to everyone for the kind words and constructive criticism. If you guys are reading this, then I really appreciate it too. I'm going to continue this later tonight, but at some point I want to break the fourth wall, and hopefully write something witty and funny. I couldn't take that much back though, everyone wants to see something like this. If it isn't something witty and funny, then please let me know. I really hope someone likes it, because it's
This is what you get for training a bot on Reddit.

Attached: disgust.jpg (595x398, 72K)

>"You want a divorce, you old fucking bitch. The whole world will know the truth. You and your mother will hate each other forever. That's right, you're going to divorce your biological mom. Now, you should get out of here right now."
based
also, bonus one (prompt: I marry a spider)
>I am quite the spaguer.

fucking kek

The year is 1910. Adolf Hitler, a struggling artist, has fought off dozens of assasination attemps by well meaning time travelers, but this one is different. This traveller doesn't want to kill Hitler, he wants to teach him to paint. He pulls off his hood to reveal the frizzy afro of Bob Ross.

DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON

I sighed. I thought about all the things I had to do before midnight. I sighed and hit the number three. I didn't think it would work, but it gave me some hope that it was worth it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"It's 3 AM," said a voice.

"What?" I said.

"You've got to look outside," the voice said.

"What?" I said.

"Look outside!" the voice said.

"What?" I said. "What exactly?"

"DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON," the voice said.

I sighed again. "Oh shit, I'm not suppose to talk to my phone."

"What?" I said.

"DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON."

I nodded. "I've got to listen to this."

My head started pounding, and I hit the number five. I was ready to call and explain everything that had happened. I wasn't sure what to do. "Hmmm," she said quietly.

"How long have you been looking at the moon?" I asked.

"I... I don't know..."

"Look outside," she said.

She looked outside, and I suddenly felt a tinge of fear. "Wh.. Why?" I shouted.

"I... I'm a... a-I'm a... a--"

"What? What are you doing? It's a beautiful night tonight. Let me go!"

I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. "We're only doing this for fun," I said.

"What? Are you crazy? I swear..." she said.

"It's a beautiful night," I whispered. "For a change. We can change things, that's what I'm here to do."

I sat on the edge of the cliff. I hadn't had any of my pills for a while. I was starting to think I might just pass out at this point.

"I..." I said. "I'm... hallucinating," I said to myself.

That's when I heard the voice and the numbers. I screamed. Voices, footsteps, and cars. I was so scared.

"The moon is real," said the voice

Highly unlikely. Even this bot is probably just markov chain combined with machine learning to plug the subject in. In short, it's incapable of anything original.

What are humans? You ask. Well yes. Humans are quite the different species, as you are aware. They have very little in common with anything that we have ever encountered. It's much harder than it sounds to tell that the reason we are each other - and we like it that way - all has a sexual feeling to them. We all have genitalia we enjoy during sex. They feel it first. Not so much a feeling but a feeling of pleasure, at least not a pleasure that we usually partake in, especially without the use of tools.

Sigh A strange sort of feeling at that. I can relate to this for sure. You would think that humans would feel something similar to what we do with each other, with our bodies and without tools. But really, what can we call this feeling?

Like any sexual sensation of any kind, we have a sexual desire to pleasure ourselves. We might be called horny. Well, horny-sex. We may be called sex. And yes, most of the males in the general population feel it. It's almost as if a penis is wired with the need to treat. But most humans will feel it, just as if something was there to provide physical pleasure. It's very easy to tell that they would pleasure themselves if someone were to take their own lives.

The sex is an amazing feeling that's not what any of us want, and we do not like it. All our sexual desires are derived from love, and some are very sexual, like to us. But the pleasure that we feel is almost solely fueled by anger, and hatred. We do not want to live.

I was one of them.

I would never be one of them.

But there is one thing I have learned since I was born. Something to keep us all well in life. Things like love and hate and spite. Or maybe that's how I learned to drive the way I see fit.

Prompt: Utility

"My name is *George*, and I will be the first to admit that I am the weakest human being in history.

The people with powers have no such problem.
It is easy to forget that we don't live in a world full of people suffering.

As the world began to accept that suffering had gone on, so did the power levels.

This gave people powers that they could only dream of.

It was the power of an unstoppable force.

It was the power of a leader.

It was the power of a God.

But it was the power of magic, with no use.

In a world free from magic, people thought they knew why people got so angry when they went about their everyday life without magic. They believed that because they were so different from their peers, they just couldn't possibly get used to it."

pretty dogshit desu