Reminder

reminder

Attached: 1460744765378.jpg (5000x2257, 797K)

But how can I ignore Laci Green when I want her to dom the shitlord out of me?

Ah yeah, we have far too many threads already on.. Milo.. Anika Sharkisan.. Lauren Southern

Is this from like 2015?

>ignore all anglos
I don't need internet charts to tell me the obvious

A little harsh putting Chomsky in there, don't you think?

Sure, his ideas might be nitpicky, but at least he uses actual intellectual rigour to come up with them

Needs more @cushbomb

One of these things is not like the others

Attached: 9348519035.jpg (1000x1462, 247K)

Okay, who the fuck are these people and what do they have to do with literature?

I listen to Peter Hitchens, gavin McGuinness and chomsky. Who should I pay attention to then?

LMAO

Yeah, haha, you sure showed him pal!

BASED!

generally great image but there's definitely left-tubers that could also go on there
thoughtslime and hbomberguy probably
maybe also contrapoints and noncompete

Peter Coffin for sure.

Oh and PhilosophyTube.

Chomsky and Filthy Frank need to be taken off.

oh definitely

i agree what did joji do

Old version of an old pic
Fuck off, newfags

this thing looks catastrophically out of date, like pre-gamergate old

i don't think wfb or joe rogan should be on here because you usually watch them for the person they're interviewing

peter hitchens and alex jones meet the criteria for the image but they're genuinely entertaining to listen to unlike the others

he's by no means an intellectual lol
it's fine to think he's funny but you shouldn't follow his opinions

joe rogan is beer-dad level of idiot

where did left youtube come from?

i remember stumbling on contra when his most viewed videos had like 50k views and now they're huge while right leaning channels seem to have stagnated, similar story for hbomberguy (had never heard of shaun or any of the others)

the right had a huge advantage here and they absolutely blew it

Rogan could beat the shit out of you without even trying
Stop talking shit on the internet, faggot

you know someone's intelligence doesn't correspond to their physical strength right? lmao

rogan doesn't even qualify as 'pseudo-intellectual' he's just some guy that hosts a podcast. I think he's fairly openminded and somewhat intelligent, but he doesn't have any intellectual opinions in the first place really

i'm surprised you managed to type a post this long and the pressure from the keys on your keyboard didn't shatter your dainty wrists you fucking faggot

i mean yeah, he's sort of on the same level as like h3h3 or boogie for me
but he's worth my time listening to because of this

whoops
_not_ worth my time

>Stop talking shit on the internet, faggot

Being weak doesn't make you smart dumbass cunt

as i said, there's no correspondence
i guess browsing Yea Forums doesn't make you smart either

rogan actually seems pretty intelligent and knowledgeable to me, personally. but i'm not very intelligent myself, so...

Needs to be updated with Twitter personalities like Logo and Kantbot, for example, or Nick Land

The left has institutional suppport. Contrapoints and co beleive they are "smashing capitalism" while simultaneously receiving praise and affirmation from liberal establishment media.

There's space left.

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

Putin? What did he do?

>rogan actually seems pretty intelligent and knowledgeable to me, personally. but i'm not very intelligent myself, so...
believe me it shows

Attached: PutinLovesYou.jpg (750x563, 64K)

He's a good example of someone who is intelligent but not educated. He has many good characteristics but he is too open minded and intellectually undisciplined to construct a coherent world view - the whole will remain a mystery to him and he should limit his criticisms to the concrete.

Filthy Frank is a hard no, Fantano a soft no
>left youtube instead of breadtube
>his instead of her