What is the best morning routine for a fresh Yea Forums mindset?

What is the best morning routine for a fresh Yea Forums mindset?

Attached: 1552247958746.jpg (1424x1480, 469K)

no technology

>wake up
>chug half a gallon of cold water and coffee grinds
>do calisthenics until shit is primed to excrete
>shit swiftly, no wipe
>put on clothes, begin morning walk
>dog leash in one hand, phonebook-sized hegel in the other
>yell at those who encounter me to read the phenomenology
I had a great morning, thanks for asking Yea Forums

Avoid internet or electronics for as long as possible.

Books are technology

My best mornings are waking up after 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, drinking a cup or two of water, going immediately to the gym (no breakfast yet) , coming home and eating a good meal (composed of whole foods) and a cup of coffee. My day now begins with extreme vitality and I feel fortified.

Attached: 1553423109210.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

>coffee

Efficiency is technology

never wake up before 11. skip breakfast. by 8pm you'll be ready to work non stop until 3.

I, a patrician, start the morning off around 6:00 by delivering a kiss to the forehead of my sleeping girlfriend. Then I go to the gym and complete thirty minutes of high intensity interval training. I return to our apartment and drink the coffee my girlfriend has expertly brewed for us. I take a quick shower with my girlfriend. We brush our teeth together, slice up a plate of fruit, and take a seat on the couch. We grab our books and read together. Sometimes she lays down, puts her feet on my lap, and I rub them with my right hand while holding the book with my left. Then we make love, get dressed. I go to the office from 9-4. Then I return home and write and edit short stories on the desk she built me, in the office she, my girlfriend, created for me. I send a few completed stories to various top tier publications (haven’t been accepted but still trying). When she returns around 6, we eat dinner and drink wine at our favorite neighborhood restaurant. We return home, make love, and watch nature documentaries, and fall asleep around ten pm, to do it all again tomorrow :)

I enjoyed this, thanks for writing it

But I write on the computer

this

Wake up at sunset, take a cold shower while doing pranayama, do body warm-up/stretching, practice meditation.

you're so lucky, i would desire nothing more in life than a girlfriend who loves me and holds me and makes me feel safe. i feel so empty and cold and sad inside and wish i had a girlfriend who'd hug me and speak softly to me and make me feel like the world is not so harsh. i wish you and your girlfriend all the best

It took me until 30 to find this. You must hang in there. Coldness/emptiness will make you stronger, and strength makes you attractive. Love you user, be well.

Getting some exercise in the sun feels good

I love you too user. You seem a rare wholesome and kind individual here. I wish you and your girlfriend a wonderful life. May health and wealth bless you both.

I feel this feel so strongly I get emotional every time I listen to hunky dory and hear the opening of oh you pretty things

where did you meet your gf?

then don’t read