Read Waiting For Godot on acid

It was a lot of fun, but it took ~5hrs to read 50 pages.

Happy bicycle say

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x999, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhxQHycCy6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bicycle day is in like november isnt it?

>reading on acid
>doing acid alone
>doing acid inside
you're a huge joyless faggot

>>doing acid alone
>>doing acid inside
literally nothing wrong with it, unless you are a casual who needs a big set up to try it

>doing acid
it's dangerous

psychadelics is best done alone with minimal external stimuli you pleb.

i fucked my brain up by doing lsd regularly for half a year. doing lsd with no external stimuli is dangerous if you get in thought loops. its best to listen to music or brainwash yourself with whatever you want

I decided to meld Bicycle Day, 4/20, and Easter into one amorphous holiday for tomorrow. I'll be reading of the Resurrection, blazing fat doinks, microdosing, and riding my bike all at once.

>reading plays

Attached: 4646f90aaff58ff98e443bec1511b77d.jpg (350x473, 31K)

>t. took an """"average""""(read: light) dose of acid or mushrooms by itself a couple of times

What do you consider a light dose?

1/10 of a hit to be safe

>reading

Attached: 1491785996946.jpg (625x469, 51K)

Anything low enough it doesn't cause the peak to feel like the world is definitely ending right now

Wow you're so cool

Not

>pyschadelics are best when the scary outside stays out and i see pretty colors :D
Fufufu

You missed the point entirely

lmao what a gay post

Attached: 51158234474b735365e9249867c4015b.jpg (367x190, 24K)

I think it was McKenna who advocated a quarter of mushrooms alone in a dark room with candles

McKena definitely ate wet mushrooms and a lot of them considering he created the penis envy strain and fresh boomers knock your socks off like DMT for hours. You're retarded if you don't think every irresponsible wook has never taken psychs alone, many times before becoming a spunion because it gets fuckin' boring.

Never dropped acid. Will it really change my life and make me a better person or are acidheads just retarded?

Attached: swimming with tulips collage.jpg (614x768, 217K)

I only do psychedelics alone at this point, social anxiety is not fun when your tripping. locking yourself in your apartment on 4 hits of acid and losing your mind is absolutely a good time, but obviously you should get acquainted with psychedelics in a group setting, don't do them alone unless you have some experience under your belt

basically speedy mushrooms that last too long. still fun though

>anxiety
So drink beer an snort coke or eat some sass. You should really see one of the big 3 [widespread panic, umphrey's mckee, moe] at least once. Some people will tell you dead and company, string cheese incident or phish but the dead are done with, john fuckin mayer isn't jerry and phil isn't even in it and the two drummers are like 80. sci and phish can be reeeeaallly gay and when they have a bad night its very bad.

reading on acid seems really boring/hard. i can barely unlock my phone when i'm tripping hard.

also, it's so much more fun doing it with someone else. even with the paranoia/anxiety.

has anyone done ayahuasca or peyote? i'm pretty keen on trying them but sourcing is next to impossible

hmm really depends. i like setting an objective on something im not sure about, and it seems like a great way to realize certain faults and why they are.
for the longest time i was incredibly resentful of my moms parenting of me, and of all the moments wherein no solutions were provided for me at such a pivotal stage, but ill say that i feel ive come to terms with it and luckily it's all in my hands now. theres nothing else to do than to repair, we dont have to waste any more time.

Just get cuttings of san pedro cactuses. I brewed up 13 feet for myself, my buddy and wife at the last moe.down. they both puked but I held my portion down. I was fucking crying on the rail with this massive grin on my face and the bassplayer kept laughing at me cause I was feelin it so hard. I've done it at home/around town a few other times over the years. they're pretty easy to grow but get 2 or 3 cause they are still cactuses even if they grow "quickly". It feels like acid but also like acid is ecstasy, kind of. Which makes sense because mescaline is a phenethylamine like MDMA. I did pharmahuasca one time but I also did a bunch of acid and later xanax to deal with what was going on due to my poor decisions. I saw a civilization grow and die as little molecular stick figures and had a 4D changing-rainbow-color ball of spaghetti in the center of my vision for almost a week and didn't know if it was going to go away.

Not pharmahuasca, my mistake. For some reason I thought it referred to any bootleg combo other than b caapi and mhrp. Idr what we used for the harmaline but it wasn't caapi

>I saw a civilization grow and die as little molecular stick figures and had a 4D changing-rainbow-color ball of spaghetti in the center of my vision for almost a week and didn't know if it was going to go away.
cool dude

The other things I remember are feeling like a building I was in and subsequently me as well, were tilted 90 degrees and that everything was really thick-looking and "significant". It was like, my lame friends I sold drugs to got the stuff for ayahuasca, I hung out with the people who sold me drugs, we did some acid and drank a bit, went back to other friends, the are all like "we think we fucked it up" and no one wants to do it basically so I drank the lions share, later I took xanax because i was tripping real fucking hard, then I took more acid because xanax makes you feel invincible and it couldn't actually knock me out because psychedelics, then I came to just purely tripping and remember what I've described.

Also I went all over town and was in public and like 4 or 5 apartments doing this and nothing bad happened. I was like on auto-pilot but everything looked... idk how to describe it. Like the world is made out of plastic and you can see the air, or like reality was like watching the best rendered video game on a 4k tv, or whatever. Its difficult to put into words.

Wow you owned me

Not

I like to read aloud from random books to my wife when we trip, though it's been a few years. We did "Naked Lunch on acid in a bubble bath" once and it was hilarious. Also Conan the Barbarian stories on the beach. I highly recommend reading aloud.

Attached: IMG_20181203_191831_274.jpg (2125x2657, 2.08M)

Go see WSMFP
youtu.be/BhxQHycCy6Y

Gravity's Rainbow, unironically

thanks. gonna see if i can find a nursery in toronto that sells them, if not will just get seeds online. and 13 feet sounds like a lot damn. i doubt i can grow that in my apt

Would definitely be good if you picked out parts but too long and involved to be exactly right for the purpose. More likely would do Ulysses and have fun with crazy Irish voices and singing. If I was alone I might try reading Swann's Way in French.

Other candidates off the top of my head:
>Thus Spoke Zarathustra
>HP Lovecraft Dream Cycle stories
>Beowulf

It didn’t change me significantly really. It just taught me some really basic things like I need to cut off some of my friends and stop caring what others think.

It’s not anything hugely transformative, but redditors and dumbasses will think that it is

Don't buy seeds it will take forever. Buy cuttings. Just brew up two feet for your first time. Order like 4 cuttings and figure out if you want to plant the 2 you don't consume as logs or straight up, maybe depending on your climate and yard.

You still haven't come down :)

>not doing acid alone
you are very asleep

>i fucked my brain up by doing lsd regularly for half a year
wow I’m sure it was the lack of external stimuli and not doing lsd regularly for half a year

doing acid without a lot of external stimuli can be dangerous. But, idk I've done acid a fair bit and i havent had any seriously bad trips, though I still had soem bad trips.

It's weird, a lot of the bad trips ive had really turned out good in the end (except one). I've learned to let go of things outside of my control and meet the Void and find peace, except when I couldnt stop thinking about painful death and stuff and all these other "terrifying" images, though looking back they were just images.

it CAN change your life, but its really all up to you. You can read things like how people stopped their alcohol addictions because of an acid trip. But the truth is, psychedelics are just a tool to help you become a "better" person.

I'm curious, why do you want to become a better person?

you have BIG BIG ego

bump boyos. How'd your bicycle days go?

Attached: DFiEoqW.png (750x1334, 2.2M)