What do you think he's doing right now? For some reason I'm really curious about that ever since he left his startup

What do you think he's doing right now? For some reason I'm really curious about that ever since he left his startup.

Attached: 354353.png (640x480, 162K)

Pseud

In Thailand fucking teenage prostitutes waiting for the end of the world

Plotting with Peter Thiel to hack the minds of the weak-willed populaces of the western world like in Snow Crash

Ive always assumed someone told him to shut up around 2014

He should be having a field day with the current state of American politics, instead he's radio silent. What a cuck.

I mean you can just guess what he'd say. 'Trump is just the latest figure of the 'Outer Party' and will accomplish nothing'. He wouldve said that right from the outstart

Moldbug's entire shtick is that you can't create a Right wing government through democratic means, you can only create Fascism, and our society is not ripe for Fascism in his opinion because the state would side with the Redshirts not the Brownshirts if it came to street violence

Well I think he mentions figures like Trump - Thatcher, Reagan, McCarthy - who try to use the system to change it. They always fail. Also there's been plenty of evidence that he was 100% correct about the street violence.

I wish I was with him and Thiel as they watched the votes get counted. That was THE place to be on election night.

He forgets that Fascism is a leftism.

Actually he hates Fascism and shits on it constantly throughout his writing.

I know. But he forgets that it's a leftism.

meh, he doesn't really operate much in those terms anyway

He explicitly says Fascism is right wing, but with 'demotic elements'. Meaning the mass movement sort of populist quality to it or whatever. I havent read Moldbug in years but I remember him saying he felt the Right had to own Fascism

His preferred state wouldn't have Fascist mass parades or whatever, the masses just wouldnt even think about politics and wouldnt be allowed to create movements

I'll be the leader :)

He quite explicitly condemned both Nazism and Fascism. You gotta keep in mind that one of his main goals is avoiding violence and just shit getting destroyed in general.

both of these like a true hero

he condemed it but he said that the Right had to 'face up' to it being rightist

Moldbug is just a jew

Moldbug, like all atheists, cannot conceive of a hierarchical system of government that nonetheless achieves a peaceful harmony and order. Moldbug believes that order must be imposed through violence, rather than achieved through the peaceful cooperation of all classes and groups. This is why Moldbug, for all his musings on monarchy, is ultimately more a supporter of fascism or fascist-like governments than he is a supporter of true rule by a king.

Attached: Charlemagne_Crowning.jpg (771x700, 117K)

You underestimate the power of a single jew

Yes, this is correct. Well, he said it was reactionary, but w/e