Why is it

Why is it
>I had sex
and not
>I did sex
?

Attached: 1553331588035.png (1440x1305, 575K)

it’s short for sexual intercourse

I've sexed?

Before sexual liberation: making love (productive game)
Post sexual liberation: having sex (zero-sum game)

"sex" is now an ephemeral object, like says it is relegated now merely to material cravings
condoms will be illegal in the new empire

So you possess sexual intercourse for a period of time? Isn't it an act?

lmao this is what girls say

well intercourse is a noun

Do you find it confusing at all that human action is grammatically treated as a named object?
It would make sense for intercourse to be a noun in a study on lots of instances of intercourse, so it's the name of a set. But when we're talking about the actions of specific people it doesn't sound right.

well grammar has to deal with the abstract. we call them abstract nouns.

Because 'I did lunch' is hackneyed bourgeois patois and therefore inane, knucklehead.

I'd sex

Broke: I had sex
Woke: I did sex
Mega Woke: I sexed

Why not
>I made sex

this is a noun infinitive you fucking mongoloid

You're comparing sex to food, which is incidentally very enlightening as to contemporary Western society's perspective on it. Your formulation suggests that sex is seen not as something transcendental (some cultures see it as a spiritual connection of sorts to something beyond this world, and of course it has a spiritual component, since it is THE act of creation which humans are capable of: making another human being) but instead is regarded as a consumeable good, like a cheeseburger or cake, that you can "have" and eat it, too.

it isn't

Why does it matter? You're not having sex no matter how you say it.

>I did dinner

my ninth eye just opened wider than the english channel

In either formation it's viewed as a psychologically commodified 'thing' because the person having or doing (it) references him- or herself solely: look what I had! see what I did! And yet actually 'having' (or doing) sex is necessarily a joint venture, and so any argument that would present sexual intercourse as a spiritual phenomenon or 'union' would help itself immensely with the dispensing of the singular in favor of the plural pronoun. Not 'I had' or 'did' (the latter of which is if not grammatically then conventionally incorrect in English) 'sex,' but 'We experienced..' this, that, the other.

I fucked

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>autists get triggered by how weird English is
One more reason its the most based language.

for you it's neither bitch

... autism is an anglo phenomenon