Do you have an ulterior motive behind your reading habit?

do you have an ulterior motive behind your reading habit?

I do it because knowledge will help me conquer a bigger part of this world for me and my own.

Attached: ff72141b8b41aca8bf88b9e0319f5e8d.jpg (564x564, 45K)

insecure about my intelligence (ive been told im exceptional from childhood to college numerous times verbally and written, never truly "achieved" much however)
im hoping the second hand experiences help me navigate everyday life better, i dont have many contacts to help me or any real safety nets - I tend to be reckless so i dont put myself in situations where there could be negative repercussions where i to lose myself, hopefully books will mitigate the amount of trial and error i need to navigate

i do it because i'm looking for things to steal

I enjoy it. Please leave.

because it's funl

I'm searching for meaning in this fuck world

read some knee-chi-chan

I'm already Witty-pilled, it's too late

Attached: satan.jpg (474x474, 29K)

Seeking wisdom and self-improvement and then earning and practicing what I learn. To educate myself on what I don’t know because you can’t rely on anyone but yourself to become knowledgeable.
Continue the struggle, user
Fuck off
Good luck I hope you find the/your answer

based

No, I just think striving towards an (probably unachievable) ideal form leads to the most fulfilling life.

How does one successfully steal library books, I’m not paying for shi, all the authors I like are dead and where is the money seeking off to? Right right

retard.

I feel guilty if I don't read.

It’s enjoyable and I am insecure about my intelligence, I often get anxious that I’ll never finish the thousands I want to read before I get a visit from our friend we can’t see but he can see us ;)

Attached: 4F0A8F77-2F1A-4871-917E-13966EF29339.jpg (1117x1400, 1.19M)

retard

He means he steals ideas.
Also pirate ebooks from #bookz

Hahahaha I asked, and I want an answer, I’m aware of how it looks, but user please

Attached: 4950F657-3978-4332-8E1C-CFA5D89B62F9.jpg (1665x1110, 244K)

I want to become a pseud

Consider it done

I don't think so. I just read when I'm too depressed to watch movies.

I originally read to understand what I thought were occult/supernatural experiences. Then I read for the sake of my writing. Now I don't read, because I am without hope or a reason to live.