Which of these intellectual titans would win in a debate?

Which of these intellectual titans would win in a debate?

Attached: 1554518601108.png (700x500, 507K)

why do people shave the side of their beards like that?

Who's the guy next to worst Hitchens?

The dead one

Attached: B69165FB-C11D-4D97-AE92-B5C08D64DA80.png (222x336, 51K)

Thinking about you

Attached: EA236891-7CA0-402E-A410-2BC1E24EDA28.jpg (1125x1909, 1.27M)

what would they even disagree about

"Destiny" if you're seriously asking.

I am serious. I don't really engage with internet culture outside of Yea Forums and Yea Forums

Cringe worthy internet sophist who plays devil's advocate and loves trannies and is therefore deemed a genius by neoliberals

fuck this New Strife era

The one on the right is mentally ill, so it's unlikely any normal self-respecting person who isn't hungry for the monetisation potential of a debate would engage with him.

this board has really gone to shit

I'm really excited for the future. We're experiencing a fundamental shift in how philosophy is done, the great minds of this age don't necessarily systematize and write down their thought, much of it is elaborated on streams and youtube videos. I wonder if future historians of philosophy will consider this a separate tradition and I wonder what they'll name it. It also has exciting implications for how philosophy is taught, instead of spending money on expensive textbooks written by old unrelatable white men who write in outdated prose, I can envision year 2100 university students collectively watching a Steven Bonnell debate.

Right looka like pewdipie

A thread died for this.

What original philosophy is being done on YouTube?

He really is the ben shaprio for leftist

beardy gamer boy wins by default cos hitch dead

Bonneli, but only because Hitchens was worse.

desTINY

the second since the first one's dead

>mentally ill
Enlighten me.

Jared Taylor and Richard spencer vs Peterson and Shapiro

Can you provide any examples? Why do you people always give these vague general statements but can never be specific about it?

He's gay or so I heard. user was trying to be funny, I guess.