Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: 1540763968119.jpg (1020x582, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBMG_F-5EE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my diary desu (short story because I'm about to kill myself)

5,237 word story detailing the final day of the last Tapir on earth.

A woman has sex

A fat man fucks a tapir but the tapir is actually society and the fat man is actually capitalism

You could've really trimmed the fat by removing the section concerning diaper roleplay.

Attached: 1536979581835.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Loosely based on the time I broke my foot in college. Deals with themes of vulnerability and alienation from one's circumstances

>This nigga in he're readin' Fifty Shades 'o Grey

I'm writing a serialized edition of fictional abductions and disposals of YA authors but I'm worried about legal issues once I release it. If I write about keeping an author in my basement and then helping them move on to the next life, is that legally significant in the USA?

Write is as a hot girl

Story about an African bass player living in the Bahamas that gets taken on an adventure by an exotic woman

Man crashlands on a desert island that is a hot spot for disappearances. All the pieces he needs to build a small functioning boat to make an escape are present due to all the different planes and boats that have wrecked on the island. The only problem is the island is inhabited by a tribe of beautiful woman and for each item he takes to build his boat he must give something in return. As he has nothing on him all he can offer is his seed, so he sets about impregnating all the women to get what he needs and to insure the future of the island tribe.

Attached: 1553738933819.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Want to write more but been busy with novel revisions. I want to write some that don't involve suicide and other forms of death, preferably. Been a dream of mine for a while. Short stories are fun.
>I'm about to kill myself
Aren't we all.

Attached: e7eb533b14528181ef0d7c64f20b205f.jpg (480x365, 21K)

VN tier story. I don't mean it a bad way though.

there's a big machine that takes animals and turns them into humans. The new humans then attend a high school to teach them how 'to be human.' The story revolves around a turtle boy who desperately wants to go back to being a turtle but can't because the process is permanent. Easy allegory for growing up. Started as a oneact play I wrote for school.

P I G E
I G E P
G E P I
E P I G

Man has normal life but each one of his finger is a thumb. People laugh at him. He tries to show them the middle finger. It looks like a thumbs up. He meets beautiful woman. He hits her.

Attached: thumbs.png (682x488, 435K)

Here's my pretentious shit from a dream I had that seems tangentially related to an older fever dream I had.

Dude is on safari hunting shit because he's the great white hunter. Has been tracking an albino water buffalo for a few days. One night wakes up to his guides being devoured by hyenas. Too obsessed with his quarry to turn back. Two of the hyenas begin speaking to him; mostly just telling him to turn back or stop what he was doing. At times they plead with him not to kill the buffalo while other times they hurl abuse at him about not being good enough/worthy to take the buffalo. In the end he either gets close to the buffalo and either spooks or wings it but doesn't have the energy to chase it because supplies ran out days ago. The hyenas start going off again telling him they were right and that his obsession was his undoing (muh symbolism). In his annoyance the man shoots them both before dying of exhaustion himself.
Was debating on whether it'd end with him realizing the hyenas were his guides or if that was too out there/juvenile attempt at pretentious wankery but I solved that by just not writing it at all.

epig indeed

A short story idea I had last night, takes place in my autism-world fantasy setting. A young man is a guard in an isolated border-defense perimeter tower on the barren frontier of a powerful magical empire. He is part of a 3-man crew stationed in the tower for long (months) shifts. Other neighboring towers along the line and the occasional resupply are the sole contact. The towers make use of some kind of magical item to erase the memories of would-be intruders and the guards supposed task is basically to then shepherd the confused people away in the opposite direction after they get mind-wiped. In theory itll wear off eventually. What actually happens is that the culture of these guards has devolved through isolation and laziness, temptation to base instincts, boredom.. they most often just kill/rape/toy with mindwiped travellers. The young protagonist will inevitably become inured to the brutality and perpetuate it. I want there to be an insinuation that perhaps the guards themselves are magically controlled somehow as none of them can think about their lives outside of this existence.

Interesting? Thoughts? Am I obviously ripping anything off? I have tried a few mid length short stories in my world but this is one of the more solid starting ideas I've had.

Attached: IMG_20190410_151108_719.jpg (2448x2851, 1.35M)

I enjoyed this

Bump

A dog with the intelligence of a man comes to terms with being a dog.

A woman with the intelligence of a man comes to terms with being a woman.

nige

based and redpilled

a guy meats an old man who can see into certain people’s lives. The old man can see and tells the guy his trial, spray paint 16 walls, and get recruited by a gang whom sees his art and likes his style but wants it for their own tree marks. and he has to do all of it before sunset on the day he gets called Tom ( mc’s name is jake). Jake does it and gang bullshit ensues

>tree marks
fuck
that’s is supposed to be turf marks

internet people get internet connection

Ah yes. Pigey.

To be discarded: Unopened pack of condoms past their expiration date. Never worn.

Attached: 1555599896176.jpg (1200x933, 362K)

Kuroko no Basket but set in Africa

a couple of closeted gay business men fighting their way up high on the wall street of the early 90's.

I'm already 50 pages in and the story hasn't even started yet.

shouldn't it be a short story? or is that what you're aiming for, the first chapter of a novel made to look like a short story, you can buy the two volume set after that for forty dollars more..

The only reasons why I keep posting in these threads is that there's always someone who says he liked it. Always at least one. While I will never get anything published, at least some user can enjoy my occasional burps..

I think this is pretty cool user. Give it a go.

F-fuck...
Unironically great, Hemingway would be proud.

its called the Monoman and it is a short story about how postmodernism destroyed the monomyth and it features Lork Dreamkiller who rose to power due to his fathers influence under an evil mouse god. He is a blonde male who has a robot arm, a lazer sword, a golden necklace with a ring on it and a scar on his forehead. The hero is an old man who found enlightenment named Ji' Ordan Saviorson who helps Lork organize his spaceship.

The story starts with main character dying. He discovers that when you die you are offered a choice: go to paradise or become a ghost. Naturally he chooses spectrehood. The other ghosts hold a lottery to decide which haunting post (house/ location) he will be assigned. He gets assigned to Trump tower. Shenanigans ensue. Plot twist at the end is that he's the ghost of Bernie Sanders.

Humanity has achieved a quasi-immortality by reviving the brain after death and with the advancement of AI. Cell death still happens but exists only for the incredibly wealthy, considering the current world mad our main character, member of the nobility, attempts suicide over and over again to escape the hellish nightmare but each time he is heavily taxed with outrageous medical bills.

Good idea. I would read this

Love story between a robot and a will-o-the-wisp

Got the idea from the recent news story of the pig brain being revived. That is some honestly scary shit. I was thinking of writing it in the vain of a typical Houellebecq novel.

Pige

Comedy about two rogues in Britain set during the Colonial Expansion who decide to commit a crime in order for them to be shipped to Australia after they decide they hate living there.

yeah, most of the stuff I've written are just small plot lines that take the story nowhere.
I will probsbly have to scrap most of them and work with just one or two major plot lines.

A small band of drug runners comprising a nuclear family are attempting a run in the depths of Corrugon space. Unfortunately, they're discovered by an automated drone and their ship is shot down onto a barely-colonized Corrugon outpost planet. Reeling and trying to repair their ship, they're attacked by the local Corrugon forces and their daughter is kidnapped, prompting the father to set out on a rescue mission. From here we get to see three very hot storylines.

With the father gone, the son takes his opportunity to become the man of the house in more ways than one *wink wink*. The mother is in fact a consciousness spread out over three bodies. This allows her to achieve constant vigilance and when all three of her brains are working in conjunction the speed of her thoughts far outpace those of a normal human. However, her intelligence is based on exponential reinforcement of all three brains working in tandem, and isolating one brain from the other two causes a sharp drop in intelligence to sub-60 IQ levels. The son, through deliberate manipulation of the connections between the brains, begins a process of stepfordization, turning his mother from a hardy space adventurer into a submissive fuck-bunny eager to please (and keep the house-ship clean). Of course there will be scenes where the son has two bodies pleasuring him simultaneously, and comparisons of the pros and cons of each of one. It'll be very hot.

The second storyline involves the breaking of the daughter at the hands of the Corrugon forces. They are gelatinous beings with consciousness spread out across the entirety of their body. Thus they can separate pieces of themselves into their own, autonomous consciousnesses, albeit at a much simplified level. They use this ability to infiltrate her body, which they do via tentacle-fucking, of course. So as they're tentacle-fucking all of the daughter's holes including her nostrils, they are traversing her mucous membranes and bypassing the blood-brain barrier, allowing them direct access to her brain. Though the autonomous consciousness cannot survive long separated from the main Corrugon body, over a period of experimentation they are able to control the daughter's reward center such that their probings induce an intense sexual bliss in her. As the Corrugons tinker with her mind and interrogate her for information she is reduced to a drooling mess idly playing with herself and eagerly spreading her holes during each and every session of tentacle-probing. It'll be very hot.

(cont.)

The third storyline details the journey of the father to rescue his daughter. He makes contact with a Corrugon who is sympathetic to the cause of the humans and in fact has a human fetish. So the friendly Corrugon agrees to help the father so long as he teaches them the ways of human sexuality. The father sets out to teach the friendly Corrugon how to imitate human physiology. Though initially quite simplistic and caricatured, through hands-on teaching sessions and encyclopedic entries on the nature of human anatomy taken from his pocket electronic encyclopedia (a basic device with universally useful information) the Corrugon creates passable and eventually nearly-convincing of humans, not just on the outside but interiorly as well. Of course there will be scenes of the father feeling the texture of every aspect of the friendly Corrugon's body and probing her holes (it will adopt the body of a woman) to ensure that they are convincing. They will devolve into intense sexual sessions, as the Corrugon's inherent composition allow it to deliver intense pleasure not available to humans, such as an extendable tongue wrapping around the father's member, and other deviations in anatomy, such as skullfucking the back of the Corrugon's head. It'll be very hot.

As they approach the enemy's stronghold, the Corrugon reveals that the best way to enter it would be to "camouflage" the father by allowing the Corrugon to meld with him completely, a never-before-attempted fusion of Corrugon and human only possible due to the Corrugon's extensive research into the shape of humans aided by the father. The father allows the Corrugon to enter him, the two becoming one body. The father-Corrugon manages to enter the stronghold and rescue their daughter, but find her in a nearly-broken mental state. They carry their unconscious daughter into the wilderness. As she awakens and sees both the loving face of her father and sensing his Corrugon nature, the confused, mind-broken daughter can only respond with arousal and a fumbling attempt to undo her father's pants. Half-unwillingly, the father makes sweet, restorative love to his daughter, embracing her gently, kissing her with a father's warmth, as he ejaculates into her, commencing the perfect union of father, daughter and Corrugon. It'll be very hot.

I don't really know how to wrap things up after that though.

Cringe but redpilled

More like Fifty Shades of Gay.

Attached: 67867868.jpg (600x600, 35K)

A day in the life of a guy working at a funeral home
I wanted to make it a short story mixing some poems i have written about it.
But I don't know how to link everything together

There's only one thing about Yea Forums which has got better over time and it's the quantity of tapir pictures.

pige*

Hahaha this is great. This actually works as a short story as is. Don’t change a thing. Rivals Hemingway’s baby shoes.

A pretty neat Irish peasant chills in his paddy and occasionally interviews the vikings who come by to pillage his town.

piget

>drafted a story this morning of someone who is bitter and resentful for being lied to about something their whole life. they only discover the truth when they're 35, and realized they wasted half their life living under the burden of a lie
>now in a bad mood and got myself all worked up

Wouldn't they rape his boypussy tho

A guy is stuck in a toilet over night.

I wonder if it would be stupid to submit the first chapter of my novel as a short story? It does function as a complete short story in and of itself by design. And agents will probably actually read the novel query instead of auto-discarding it if I can write that the novel is "based on an award winning short story published in [whatever]."

Need to revise it six more times and look for relevant magazines. Don't know if I'm just manic again but this seems like a clever idea.

Attached: 4cb802e7693cfb5b35b61ef51b5739f1.jpg (300x250, 12K)

pgie

Short stories have been expanded into novels in the past so it's hardly out of the question.

Person lives a full life and dies then at the moment of death he wakes up from a dream and realizes that he had merely been dreaming for a few hours even though it felt like decades and has to cope with the fact his real life doesn't measure up to the elaborate dream.

Early 2017...
A fifteen year old Muslim girl named Sara lives in a province of Syria that’s controlled by ISIS. Everyday she toils to care for her bedridden, dementia/cancer laden grandfather. She never knew her father and grandpa tells her that her mother died sometime in 2004 in Iraq shortly after Sara was born. She’s forced to wear a full burqa when she goes out and after she’s almost raped by a some inbred fuckstick, she uses the Silk Road/dark web/black market to purchase a collapsible .308 with a suppressor and 100 rounds of subsonic ammo. This gun here m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBMG_F-5EE
The. Proceeds to wage an “enemy at the gates” style sniper war against the caliphate (after studying YouTube videos on long distance shooting/sniping) while also caring for her delirious grandfather who has fits of PTSD about his time as a sniper fighting against the soviets during the 80’s. His rants also reveal the secret that Sara’s mother was the secret identity of the elusive and deadly “JUBA” sniper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)
that killed numerous US service members during the Iraq war. By being crafty and learning to hide her weaponry under her clothes, Sara plays a deadly game of cat and mouse with ISIS as she hunts for blinds and evades patrols.
Tentatively titled “the sixth pillar”
Writing chapter two as we speak. It’should be done by Halloween.

Attached: 01285ECB-F3F2-4ABF-9F81-A2155EF2DF3C.jpg (180x300, 12K)

Do it and resurrect the prosimetrum

See you losers later, I'm off to hustle some agents.
Is this near eastern anime?

Attached: 0a114edd99cc80a89d9b15914900e384.jpg (350x484, 22K)

gay and cliche

based i wanna read this

>start looking for magazines
>they all publish like, quarterly or bi-annually, and take 3 months to get back to you
>last one I looked at will publish ONE story per roughly 400 submissions
What the fuck? How is it the internet era and lit mags are still operating like it's 1850? Nevermind. I'll just hang myself.

Attached: 035204a801494005747397ca1477328b.png (964x543, 379K)

It's about a pige and his desperate attempt to fit into normal human society in spite of his long goofy nose

Attached: EC117A1D-7916-406A-886F-DA3C6FFC6E60.jpg (1280x2880, 313K)

A guy who is exile from his own advanced society comes across a backwards and secluded village that is unaware of the outside world. He pretends to be a God and uses his technology to convince the people, while one of the villager tries to expose him

wow these threads are getting bad.
the quality really took a nose-dive a couple months back.

>nose dive

nice

it can also be nosedive.

Agreed. RIP

Attached: lowlandtapir-640x474.jpg (640x474, 56K)

A man is born from middle class background, becomes relatively wealthy and succesfuly, has no worries in life, thas near death experience and cannot understand why he didnt die. He goes on a search for meaning and God. During search, he drops many of the things he found happiness in (family, friends, job, etc.). Asks himself if it was worth it, in the end.

Attached: 1516073650669.jpg (150x150, 12K)

An insect with the body of an asian comes to terms with being an asian.

Damn this sounds interesting

Oh man I wanna read the end product

A man lives his life doing as many good deeds as possible, but only because he thinks it will net him good karma and a spot in heaven. He is also smart enough to know not to do things that are considered bad, even though deep down he doesn't give a shit, hates almost everyone and would do whatever he wanted if he knew he wouldn't be punished for it.

Describe her feet pls

In the far future, the is dying a premature death, and all the world has time to do is select one man and one woman to put on a tiny solar sail driven lifeboat and send them to Alpha Centauri. Deals with the struggles of the man as he has to leave his family to die and his musings as he flys through the stars. In the end they miss the planet they were aiming for and burn up in the star. I know it's high school tier tripe and ripped off from a million other stories, but it's all I have.

Attached: 1552350973432.jpg (229x343, 24K)

>He tries to show them the middle finger. It looks like a thumbs up.
kek