Got bullied by STEM Chads for reading philosophy in public again

>got bullied by STEM Chads for reading philosophy in public again

Attached: bulli55.jpg (1000x562, 62K)

God, just shut the fuck up with these threads. If you're such an insecure faggot start reading on your phone. Otherwise be a fucking man and read whatever you want wherever you want.

the only reason I can imagine anyone would read philosophy in public is to virtue signal

>most STEM students are women

Lol, OP is a pussy faggot.

because you're a fucking woman who treats everything like a fashion accessory

sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings kiddo.

STEM kids are fucking nerds. You should be bullying them.

I know this is bait but seriously do people actually think like this? I can literally only read when I'm out of the house, either just outside in nature or someplace with ambient sounds like a park, restaurant, or coffee shop. It honestly helps me focus, when I'm alone in a quite room reading I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind
Believe it or not, other people don't do everything in their life with the intention of seeking external validation. And who the fuck even cares what other people are reading, nobody is paying attention to you

I want to bully your prostate.

STEM Chad here, don't mind them. Philosophers are our friends.

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I used to watch calculus classes while reading Foucault

I can't think of anything less chad than being a fucking stemfag
If no money or 'status' was involved 99.999% wouldn't even consider it. It's the ultimate no social skill, linear thinking, autist cope that is created once these losers go to university in an attempt at making up for their adolescent failures

I used to watch calculus classes while reading foucault, practicing piano, and listening to physics lectures

you sound absolutely insufferable.

but maybe you're not, maybe you're a nice and charismatic guy, who the fuck knows. we really have no way of knowing, this being the internet, after all, and we are anonymous on this platform.

I read philosophy in public on my kindle and if anyone asks what I'm reading I tell them it's a 40k novel.

that is arguably a lot worse. why wouldn't you just say you were reading history or something chad?

>reading something chad
like a stem textbook?

fpbp

can you imagine how dorky you would look just chilling on public transit reading a fucking PHYS 110 textbook?

Because insecure people can get really petty and stand offish when they think you're trying to act "better than them" by reading philosophy but no body cares if you're reading some silly sci-fi book.

I don't think anyone thinks that.
It depends on how you're reading it. If you're just doing homework it's fine but if you're obviously trying to show it off to people that's mega dumb.

I'm a scientist and I read philosophy all the time. Anything less is a dilettante

>dilettante
great use of that word! epic.

yeah im hard Show me your boihole

>I'm a scientist
Than you should kill yourself

>Than

Attached: smug asaka.jpg (993x689, 93K)

>than
Then.

You mean "then". You absolute fucking mongoloid.

Friend... i like you

STEM chads read philosophy for pleasure, to compliment the hard-headed scientific worldviews. They understand the science, know the empirical evidence, can correctly interpret, re-derive and reproduce the results using their technical expertise.
Philosolols don't understand science so all they rely on is word-mingling e.g. "critique of pure reason". The most enlightened of them is the most unsure of basic self-evident truths. What a sad life...

Ahh yess.... My name jef.