Great things about the Qur'an

Great things about the Qur'an

No genealogies
No contradictions
Beautiful and readible even when going into the law. So readible that many Muslims memorize the whole thing

sacred-texts.com/isl/pick/

Attached: islam4everyone-if-you-love-me-take-me-with-you-to-14023566.png (500x1094, 171K)

>no contradictions
thats easy when you can explain everything away with the doctrine of abrogation

There is no such doctrine

>Several Qur'anic verses state that some revelations have been abrogated and superseded by later revelations,[1][2] which are understood by many Muslim scholars as pertaining to the verses of the Quran itself.[citation needed]

[citation needed]

The Qur'an can abrogate ahadith (hadiths), yes, but not itself.

That just makes it even worse. Quran was unironcally the worst book I've ever read.
I know your Semitic tricks

Attached: catholic_slidernowhere.jpg (606x360, 123K)

Then why did Saint Pope John Paul II kiss it?

Also you probably read a pleb translation, try Pickthall or Arberry. The Qur'an is in very formal, literary Arabic.

>Cuck Pope

Yes it can lmao. That is why Muhhamad peached preace and tolerance when he was outnumbered in Meccah and then changed his message to war and subjugation of the infidels. This earlier doctrine was abrogated by the later ones, according to Muslims.

It makes no sense to say that the Qu'ran can abrogate the hadith when the hadith came after the Qu'ran and the doctrine of abrogation is specifically mentioned in the Qu'ran. Also, I was under the impression that Islam teaches that the hadith is not a revelation from God in the same sense the Qu'ran is, so clearly if it says that 'revelations' can be abrogated it is talking about Qu'ranic revelations.

>No contradictions
Kek, you know religion is a pile of shit when not contradicting themselves is seen as something to boast about.

Attached: 1534804201503.png (531x720, 467K)

It does contradict itself, and presents a laughable case of the divine, and contains teachings which are silly and violent on par with the Old Testament "I am the Lord thy God. I am a Jealous God" kind of shit.
Most of it is repetitive schizo desert ramblings and whatever little substance it has is contradictory, convenient, trivial or wrong

This is how Christians and Jews played it too, just sensible strategy

Revelation cannot be abrogated, Sunan can be. Example the Sunnah is that Muhammed had more than four wives, but revelation abrogates imitating that Sunnah (Muhammed stopped marrying after that revelation).

Also clarifying, there was never any revelation to tolerate being persecuted. While the Muslims were heavily outnumbered, they put up no resistence because they would all be massacred. However once Muhammed was given authority over Medina, it was revealed to stand up to attackers. Muhammed eventually defeated Mecca and forgave all who persecuted him before. He did indeed preach tolerance for Christians and Jews in practicing their faith, he never changed that.

They memorize the whole thing because it's drilled into their heads since childhood.

Anybody that holds a religious text in high esteem and sees it as valid philosophy despite the schizophrenic pseud trash and contradictions is a giga coper or a brainlet.

What contradictions?

Yes although the only reason they can remember is because it is extremely memorable

pisslam is aids and cancer

>18 They worship beside Allah that which neither hurteth them nor profiteth them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Would ye inform Allah of (something) that He knoweth not in the heavens or in the earth ? Praised be He and High Exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!
>19 Mankind were but one community; then they differed; and had it not been for a word that had already gone forth from thy Lord it had been judged between them in respect of that wherein they differ.
>20 And they will say: If only a portent were sent down upon him from his Lord! Then say, (O Muhammad): The Unseen belongeth to Allah. So wait! Lo! I am waiting with you.
>21 And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy after some adversity which had afflicted them, behold! they have some plot against Our revelations. Say: Allah is more swift in plotting. Lo! Our messengers write down that which ye plot.
>22 He it is Who maketh you to go on the land and the sea till, when ye are in the ships and they sail with them with a fair breeze and they are glad therein, a storm- wind reacheth them and the wave cometh unto them from every side and they deem that they are overwhelmed therein; (then) they cry unto Allah, making their faith pure for Him only: If Thou deliver us from this, we truly will be of the thankful.
>23 Yet when He hath delivered them, behold! they rebel in the earth wrongfully. O mankind! Your rebellion is only against yourselves. (Ye have) enjoyment of the life of the world; then unto Us is your return and We shall proclaim unto you what ye used to do.
>24 The similitude of the life of the world is only as water which We send down from the sky, then the earth's growth of that which men and cattle eat mingleth with it till, when the earth hath taken on her ornaments and is embellished, and her people deem that they are masters of her, Our commandment cometh by night or by day and We make it as reaped corn as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do we expound the revelations for people who reflect.
>25 And Allah summoneth to the abode of peace, and leadeth whom He will to a straight path.

-Pickthall translation

Attached: the-relationship-between-a-husband-and-his-wife-should-be-13676259.png (500x1094, 183K)

>19 And (unto man): O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden and eat from whence ye will, but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers.
>20 Then Satan whispered to them that he might manifest unto them that which was hidden from them of their shame, and he said: Your Lord forbade you from this tree only lest ye should become angels or become of the immortals.
>21 And he swore unto them (saying): Lo! I am a sincere adviser unto you.
>22 Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you ?
>23 They said: Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If thou forgive us not and have not mercy on us, surely we are of the lost!
>24 He said: Go down (from hence), one of you a foe unto the other. There will be for you on earth a habitation and provision for a while.
>25 He said: There shall ye live, and there shall ye die, and thence shall ye be brought forth.
>26 O Children of Adam! We have revealed unto you raiment to conceal your shame, and splendid vesture, but the raiment of restraint from ev

There is literally a scene in the quaran were Muhammad rides a flying donkey named "lightning" and flies it to Jerusalem

My advice to muslims is not let westerners read that book or else we are going to fucking rip it apart inch by inch

Attached: 1459201619001.jpg (720x663, 121K)

The only good thing about the Qur'an is that it puts women in place. Everything else is horrible.

It is actually an angelic-like entity not a donkey, which gives him a tour of the heavens. The various heavens in Islam are physical in a manner of speaking, just of a more perfected nature. Muhammed's tour was considered quite incredible by both him.and his followers, the Dome of the Rock commemorates it.

Having sex as soon as possible after menstruation was commom back then because you wanted as many children as possible (and there was a high mortality rate for infants and children), women especially because children were their support in age. The prohibition against eating pigs because they're unclean is in the Old Testament as well, which also doesn't have an age of consemt in the modernist sense. It also features talking snakes and asses, really the Qur'an is a lot easier to swallow. Adam was already mortal before eating the fruit (Satan promises it will give him immortality). It is just a fruit. Adam asks for God's forgiveness and gets it. God doesn't walk around or rest or make man in His image. There is nothing to suggest the Deluge covered the whole planet, indeed that is contrary to the recurring theme of God's wrath being incited by the rejection of His messenger (here Noah); each messenger who is an ultimatum prophet is sent to a specific people and if they refuse to heed, God reigns fury on them. Examples include Egypt after Moses, Median after Shu'eyb, Sodom and Gomorrah after Lot, Jerusalem after Jesus, Thamud after Salih, etc.

In fact the Qur'an gave women a lot more rights, such as inheritance, than they had before in Arab society.

>1 By the morning hours
>2 And by the night when it is stillest,
>3 Thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee,
>4 And verily the latter portion will be better for thee than the former,
>5 And verily thy Lord will give unto thee so that thou wilt be content.
>6 Did He not find thee an orphan and protect (thee) ?
>7 Did He not find thee wandering and direct (thee) ?
>8 Did He not find thee destitute and enrich (thee) ?
>9 Therefor the orphan oppress not,
>10 Therefor the beggar drive not away,
>11 Therefor of the bounty of thy Lord be thy discourse.

I could never love a woman who ( ( all of them ) ) is capable of putting her face on the floor, and her wet sog-like cunt in the air, while she fingerbangs herself and slaps her pussy like an animal. Sorry but there’s no love for the female sex here.

Lots of muslim shilling lately

Attached: DZS7ZDfVQAAMWlH.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

Yeah, don't really care for theological discussion around Islam. What is certain is that it distinguishes itself from the other Abrahamic traditions by positing that its scriptures are not only the (revealed) word of God, but His actual speech. Verbatim. Couple that with the nature of his messenger who is held as the perfect atemporal example of human perfection and you get the most anti-intellectual, rigid, non-reformable Abrahamic faith. Doesn't help that most muslims who put their religious identity first are vile animals too. And have been for centuries. It just sucks and it doesn't look like it's possible to not suck. The fact that the suck cemented itself even further in the Wahhabi-Salafi route, rendering the entire Ummah culturally and monetarily enslaved to those traditions doesn't help either. Fuck Islam forever. Nothing against Muslims, but I've made it a point to weaken the faith of any Muslim I've gotten relatively close to (there's many around these days). Not in a manipulative way, but as a caring friend.

Read that book. Subversion by CAIR, IIIT, Muslim Brotherhood etc
It was approved by Al Azhar try again.

Attached: bracken_blindfolded.jpg (785x583, 95K)

There are no contradictions in the bible. I'm sorry but your favorite Youtube fedoras have no idea what they're talking about.

Based and redpilled.

>approved by Al Azhar
Aka seal of quality from a militaristic regime

>It was approved by Al Azhar try again
That doesn't mean it has anything in the way of literary value. The Qur'an is written in formal, literary Arabic (even rhyming verse sometimes), any English translation not written in appropriate English will not reflect any of the lustre of the Qur'an. It is like the difference between, "Whether to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" and "whether to tolerate the rocks and arrows of bad luck". You could make Shakespeare seem pretty crummy if you left his translation to someone is the poetic equivilant of tone deaf and only interested in translating him like a computer might

The meanings of the words are the same even if it isn't translated as well as you would like.

There's only so many ways you can translate بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم the meaning is fixed, and means the same in English as it does in arabic. Meaning is not some secret thing that can only be understood in one language.

No, but there is obviously a great deal of difference between "outrageous fortune" and "bad luck"

Yes
Your post modernist tricks won't work on me Jaffar. Yes there is loss of resolution in a translation, obviously. However there are approved translations for study. I read it and it was pigshit.
Read like a term paper someone did the weekend before it was due. Butcher all the good parts of the Bible and repeat everything 5 times so all the 78 IQ dunecoons can remember it.
Here's another book to show your duplicitous nature. Why don't you talk about what's in here?

Attached: reliance-of-the-traveller.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Or this one. Tell the class which milestone were on and what happens next

Attached: Qutb-Milestones-cover-Eng.png (214x300, 80K)