Theres no inherent reason to value a kid life over the life of grow adult

>theres no inherent reason to value a kid life over the life of grow adult
Why do normies get triggered so hard whenever i tell them that

Attached: 1554612822805.webm (1024x576, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbanach.com/death.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuteness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is this Yea Forums related?

Sounds like you're using facts and logic. Normies can't handle your mental sharpness. Your mind is a dangerous weapon.

We live in a society

We are preparing to spend large sums of tax dollars to educate the kid and we've already spent it on the adult. Child killing will balance the budget.

>Child killing will balance the budget.
nein the children are needed to grow up, join the tax base to pay for the elderly's social security

that pyramid scheme is coming home to roost btw

That's the secondmost miserable ballpit I've ever seen.

Well, I think the argument is that adults have fewer years ahead of them than children do.
Also every great once in a while it gives you total authority to end an adult's life without societal repercussions.

You're an idiot. A kid has untapped potential which an adult has already used up, more or less, by the time they're 25-ish already. Not even talking about 40+ years olds.

People get a moral high from defending children. Even in their own minds. Look up any bleak news story regarding a child and browse the comments: it's just a ton of normies raging. It's the same deal with people like that Martin Shkreli guy, people love a reason to get sanctimonious and feel mad, because it implies they have a sense of justice despite never doing anything with it.

As long as the adult can still reproduce he's still on the same level of worth as a newborn you literally cant prove me wrong, ger rekt normal fags

Mmm no i think adults have higher worth newborns and kids are useless for at least 15 years

I was absentmindedly musing on people's expressions of rage last night falling asleep and was wondering whether we have an innate desire to commit violence against those who restrict or challenge us, but since our society makes that impossible for all but criminals, it gets repressed and channeled into a few socially acceptable targets, ie. your political opponents, rapists, pedos, etc.

There is probably some literature about this topic

But a child will also reach childbearing age, plus the additional years they have on the adult.

What was the most miserable like? My guess is Dashcon.

>trying to rationalize a purely instinctive emotional reaction
We're biologically programmed (by evolution) to like cute things. Those who didn't find kids cute didn't care for them and didn't pass on their genes.
Simple as that.

Attached: cute-dogs-wallpapers1.jpg (1280x1024, 335K)

It's not rationalization. The utilitarian model is on my side.

Thomas Nagel would disagree to that

dbanach.com/death.htm

>trying to rationalize a purely edge-based opinion

>white child kills sandnigger
based

Most individuals with children want to cultivate a society that in a situation where a choice must be made on who to save their children will be chosen out of a random selection for saving. Basically "Women and Children first" caters to women and parents.

Yeah, common sense and evolution are rel edgy now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuteness

just how fucked are we?

Nonsensical. Most individuals find non-human creatures far cuter than human infants, and not even their baby-versions (not like it'd matter, since the hypothesis is already defunct), but ordinary grown-up versions of them. Many people find human infants to be quite gross, actually. Nor does your assertion explain how or why cuteness came to be specifically instantiated by the items it is, or why non-animal items (ex. a small souvenir) can be found cute as well.

Kids have very little utility, unless they're your kids or if you're a pedo or something.
From a general public standpoint they're a net negative until they start paying taxes. Which is why neo-liberal governments (that don't give a shit about their own nation) prefer to import adults rather than raise kids.

Because your rhetoric is retarded. You can't just come up with that shit up front, you have to sugar coat it a bit.

Can someone explain the context for this video

Symmetrical neoteny can be applied to everything because it depends not purely but a big percentage on visual looks