C.G Jung's observations concerning Americans:

C.G Jung's observations concerning Americans:

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Do you agree with Jung? Most Americans, especially the WASP population, seem to regard themselves as some sort of representatives of their European forefathers on the new continent. This is prevalent mostly among the types we cannot classify as the so-called fifty-sixters or 'mutts' in general, but who by their physical charasteristics resemble traditional caucasoids. But further examination of this so-called "white bastion" proves quite otherwise for looks can be deceiving.

We could take Donald Trump as an example. Werner Sombart, one of the greatest sociologists of all time, noted about Americans once: "they mistake bigness for greatness". Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color, especially those who have retained their Tradition. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin Indian, an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy, or the size of the Trump Tower (apart, of course, from already Americanized individuals). It is a trait found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche. Donald Trump, is essentially a white negroid. His whole stature, vocabulary and character reeks of the Negro mindset; "Big is good. Go big or go home. Big is great." and this also shows the absurdity of how most WASPs in America think of their identity as "white", even though sociological, psychoanalytical and even traditionalist observers disagree.

Attached: CGJung.jpg (220x330, 14K)

seems accurate, its not nesecarily a bad thing in itself but it surely comes with drawbacks.

Attached: 0e21702e2152ef4381a968fe9b111119.jpg (563x564, 29K)

Americans literally paid to bring blacks out of Africa so they could fuck their wives. They littered the American continent with negros for this very purpose.

It's more likely that black people just reflect what Americans are like, and frankly that's obvious

not accurate insofar as (serious) music is concerned. there is more truth to it in regards to pop music, though. his point about laughter and walking seems like a stretch. I agree about the tribalism but such points can be applied to nearly every group, especially these days,

Yes
T.
American

stop posting clones of this thread

blaming the stupidity of many of the white people in the west on the mere presence of black people in their culture... as if people aren't universally, without exception, responsible for their own maturity, awareness, and behavior...

dumbass.

Attached: e75.jpg (251x251, 5K)

>t. culture shocked Swiss
Slavs, Irish, Italians, Greeks act way worse. Alcoholism, injecting Krokodil, squatting in filthy alleyways, gambling, tax avoidance, bribery, corruption, oligarchy, mafia attitude, laziness, shit-testing, bluffing, earn-your-respect sort of gangster attitude, excessive hand gestures, whatever man it's obviously negro.

It is hard to deny that the black man has an outsized influence on culture but Jung seems to exaggerate maybe because of his unfamiliarity with Scottish or Irish culture.

Shiiiiiit.... that jive ass cracker be trippin. You talk like that in the hood and yo ass gonna get 8 grams of lead.

Imagine being european lol blow it out your ass faggot bigness IS greatness and you can suck on these TWO, SWINGING, SALTY WHITE AMERICAN TESTICALS, BITCH!

The sad truth is, Niggers are just the blank state that American culture finds its zenith in.
Keep in mind most black people represent to the American a fetishistic ideal, the pop culture that is so full of these mongrels is entirely funded by the average American consumer.

Attached: Cardi_B.jpg (680x454, 32K)

These are all pretty redpilled though.
Working neurotically without any sense of self respect in order to eventually own the flashiest car and pair of shoes is far inferior to a lazy crook with a sense of respect.
>Nooooo you can't avoid paying taxes and spend the money gambling in an allyway, thats wrooooonnnnggg

Attached: 1555640564750.png (231x218, 9K)

america is the most powerful country to ever exist. if acting like a negro is what it takes, then so be it. i'd rather be on top than on the bottom like the rest of the world

>a lazy crook with a sense of respect
come ovah here pal, I gotta secret for ya

Attached: 1e9fd0c4791cddd0fbe14df3a9a5c52.jpg (236x324, 17K)

Hey man if it can get bitches on yo dick then that's all that matters

How do you explain Canadians, New Zealanders and Australians who didn't have blacks at all or very few?

That's American nigger-think though.
>I have X number of bitches, a bigger number than you do
Real thinkers occasionally take a ride on the town bike and otherwise focus on their own lives, instead of investing their sense of self worth into vaginas

Okay

You're really watering down the massive massive influence that Negro gospel and then Negro blues have had on modern music. Serious music? Wtf are you on about? We literally went from Mozart to niggers then Elvis/Beatles and haven't stopped since.

Scots and Irish are the niggers of the British Isles and for the most part of Western Europe too.

Blacks and whites founded this nation on top of its natives. Blacks enriched and influenced our culture almost entirely. 20th century consumerism has turned everything to shit though.
>Cardi B
Dayam. I want her head between my legs

Since the 1970s it is being forsaken by capitalism for the new and final top dog, China. The crackup the US is coming up on will be different than the ones the UK and the Dutch went through. I predict it will be quite ugly.

Attached: woman-with-book-jpg.jpg (600x484, 104K)

That's the thing tho, the US is due for a reckoning probably expedited by Trump himself. America is going to hit rock bottom and will have no one to blame but it's own niggardly behavior and culture.

American imperialism spreading the negroid mind virus.

Something interesting noted in my research on the American frontier is that the persons that made up the Colonial American population were those from two divisions of European status.

First you had the serfs that were given / forced to work a mediocre land for the privilege to grow food and eat. Everything was done in scarcity.

Second you have those that defied serfdom and lived on their own. These individuals were constantly under threat of pressure from lords and nobles, but the only limiter to their prosperity was their own ability to produce.

Move both of these personages, in mass, to a continent that can't hold control over them, and they begin to spread out and seek more for themselves. One English lord noted something like "these people grow not to produce or bring income, but to live and waste. They constantly burn their fires, their fields grow only corn for liquor, and they make no betterment to society."

Observe some of the actions presented here. American houses were built with multiple fireplaces, because wood was plentiful, and after being constrained to the cold by nobles they will never be cold in their homes again, because their temperature is dependent on how much wood they can collect. They grow corn for liquor, and a commodity of other crops and livestock enough to survive, not to sell.

After living in scarcity for so long, these people decided they would never live in scarcity again. They built big houses with many fireplaces. They made liquor in abundance, and they took land based on if it had been bettered, not on if somebody had been given ownership.

In this context, it makes sense that modern Americans are obsessed with material as others have noted. Frankly, it's one of the things I love about this country.

Also,
>sage bait threads

Your arguement is retarded and not properly backed up. The bigger=better mindset that 90% of americans posses is more like new world vs. old word mixed with anglo mindset of "fuck you" and hard work. Because europe and their lives in europe never amounted to much and because to live like royalty in america you had to work your ass off and to live like royalty in europe you had to actually be royalty
To quote the American humorist Kin Hubbard, ‘It ain’t no disgrace to be poor, but might as well be.’ It is in fact a crime for an American to be poor, even though America is a nation of poor. Every other nation has folk traditions of men who were poor but extremely wise and virtuous, and therefore more estimable than anyone with power and gold. No such tales are told by the American poor. They mock themselves and glorify their betters. The meanest eating or drinking establishment, owned by a man who is himself poor, is very likely to have a sign on its wall asking this cruel question: ‘if you’re so smart why ain’t you rich?’ There will also be an American flag no larger than a child’s hand glued to a lollipop stick and flying from the cash register.
Americans, like human beings everywhere, believe many things that are obviously untrue. Their most destructive untruth is that it is very easy for any American to make money. They will not acknowledge how in fact hard money is to come by, and therefore, those who have no money blame and blame and blame themselves. This inward blame has been a treasure for the rich and powerful, who have had to do less for their poor, publicly and privately, than any other ruling class since, say, Napoleonic times.

Attached: dank.jpg (960x834, 214K)

it's not the negros, it's the scots-irish border people that make americans like that

as far as Jung's time goes we had composers like Ives, Carter, Ruggles, Seeger, etc. who were more European based in their influences. not to mention that we imported a shit ton of European theorists during the WWII days because they were all busy fleeing Europe, so anyone getting an education during the 20th century was likely to inherit the European tradition over the American.

i don't really care about the direction of modern commodity music, like I said it is certainly more influenced by negro traditions than serious music, but only art music concerns me.

Mozart was black

I think you are misunderstanding something. It's appalling that negroes have had an influence at all.

>my masters are strong so I'm strong
Pitiful nationalistic slug.

>americans are loud and obnoxious because niggers
Sounds about right.

I think you are missing the point of OP

The problem is that even white Americans who are almost indistinguishable from Europeans racially, are spiritually negroids.

It is not just being loud and obnoxious: it is about being truly something else; a sort of bastardization of Jewish experiment and culture Afro-Cuban slavery. Some sort of creature/monster let loose from a laboratory.

Let me clarify:
>white americans are loud, obnoxious and self-entitled because niggers

The real question is, was there really that much cross-cultural/linguistic pollination back then, like there is now with nigger mannerism?

Dude for a long time many of those peoples weren't considered 'white' either

No, you're just racist

You should read your racial studies. Humanity is not a binary yes or no, it's a spectrum from near-ape to near-angel.

It's true, I have noticed the same. A lot of typical American vernacular is also black derived, saying "man" for instance.

Yeah """bro""", go to Dublin, Rome, Athens, Prague, or Moscow and behold the monuments to the inferiority and the degeneracy of the non-Anglo American European peoples. Absolutely backwards, uncivilized troglodyte cultures if I do say so myself. Nothing like the pristine streets of Baltimore and Detroit.

> It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.
So you're saying the Egyptians really were Kangz 'n shit?

I thought the walking and baseball chuminess stuff was from the hard working farmers being less buorgeious, or something to that

Yeah I see what you mean but it's just such an understatement when classical was THE best and most popular musical genre then we went straight to Negro stuff and never recovered from that.

Free jazz a la Coltrane, Davis, etc. Is certainly artistocally respectable. Of course most pop music (I mean that in a very broad dense that includes rock, rap, edm, etc.) is shit, but theres certainly good stuff in there. E.g. are you familiar with stuff like Jethro Tull, Camel, Joy Division, The Cure, Swans, Converge, Saetia, Orchid, Darkthrone, Burzum, etc.? Surely some of these artosts mist be respectable.