The real Notes from Underground were the shit-stained pages of this book after I wiped my ass with them and flushed...

The real Notes from Underground were the shit-stained pages of this book after I wiped my ass with them and flushed them down to the sewers where they belong.

Attached: 71fvV90FGyL.jpg (1547x2408, 169K)

b-but user you were only supposed to repeat what everyboby says about it

You think Russia had plumbing? This is why you can't realize any of the themes and consider it r9k

was it all because of liver damage?

Should have read a better translation.

Attached: 91VAMg3ir5L.jpg (1592x2400, 616K)

It was all because he was a WICKED man.

>It was all because he was a spiteful man
FTFY

Should have read the Garnett translation

kys normie FAG. kys real fast you fucking brainlet! you are a NIGGER and a dumb TRANNY.

t. woman

I don't think reading the grand inquisitor without the rest of TBK is a good idea.

Then read TBK. Matlaw revised Garnett's translations of both Notes and TBK. His revision of TBK is the previous Norton Critical Edition (out of print now).

I have read TBK I just wanted to make a point about it.

What? Do you think someone is going to be harmed by reading The Grand Inquisitor separately? That edition of notes contains a number of other supplementary writings as well. If you want to know why he included what he did read the introduction.

>Harmed
No, someone will be missing out on allot of he has not read TBK.

> reading some fantasy about Inquisition and forgetting about it
vs
> reading how hectic man tells his brother that story in the noisy tavern, knowing all the rest that had happened to them

I like how most people haven't noticed the other 2 threads of The Idiot and C&P using the same format."The real (Book name)...

Yeah, we should all react the same way. Where's the like button?

all they really need to read is Lady of little faith, rebellion, and book six: the brothers monk to get the grand inquisitor

Why didn't you like it user?

Finished it yesterday, was funnier than I thought it would be