How do I remove the smell of cigarettes from books I get from used book stores?

How do I remove the smell of cigarettes from books I get from used book stores?

Attached: no 2 smoke.jpg (732x549, 177K)

start smoking so you won't notice

What's the problem, don't want to be constantly reminded that the books you buy were previously owned by those more patrician than you?

How can someone be more patrician than me if we read the same things? Because they smoke?

thats just the smell of old paper

meth smell conquers all

You don't, you appreciate it as a part of the book's history and feel yourself in communion with the mind who has traveled this path before you.

But what if he get second hand smoke?

He should be grateful.

Yeah, but it smells like cigarettes and not old paper

Yeah, I don't need any pseudo-spiritual answers like this.

blow some kush smoke on that shit brah

Hi, I was wondering, how can you make all children stop smiling forever and all sunlight stop existing?

paper bag filled with baking soda. leave it a week.
t. used to prep books for resale. smokers and cat owners are the absolute worst, you're both disgusting.

Start smokin

Attached: wanna smoke.jpg (242x160, 8K)

Based and cancerpilled.

Just pirate them lol. My Kindle doesn't smell like cigarettes.

I think that's what user was implying, yes

Dog, true

yeah but then you'd have a pussy to wash

Thanks user, you're great!

But e-books are inauthentic and studies have shown you retain less reading them.

Because you're a pseud and he actually read the books

/thread

Not joking I did this.

Yes. Tobacco is the most Yea Forums substance in existence. Most great writers were smokers.

I actually like the old tobacco smell.

Smells like fagggot

Smoking relieves stress, makes you look cool, and aids focus.

Citation needed

If the particles have permeated the paper and remain locked then the most effective way would be to loosen up the fibers.

when your boiling water and cook food next time try having the books out on the kitchen counter. Maybe the smell of onions will help.

Vinegar may also work. An old trick when cleaning is to just leave a small bowl of vinegar in a room. Obviously smells bad at the time, sour, but somehow it cleans the air.
May work in proximity to books, although baking soda i probably the best solution.

>69
nice

Asides from cocks. Homosexuality is Yea Forums too.

Vodka

Hahahaha
Only on Yea Forums would someone defend disgusting residue of a smoker on a used book

piss on the books

Fill your bath tub up with fabreze and soak them in there overnight. Simple.

Attached: m'lady.jpg (265x308, 12K)

People used to put dried lavender as bookmarks, maybe that can help whit bad smell in general

put in air sealed bag with lots of coffee powder. largest part should be neutralized within a few weeks.

I smear all my books with my feces, everyone fears and respects my books

high iq post

It does not relieve stress and it does not aid focus. To many teenagers and men with stunted emotional growth it does look cool, much like fighting scenes in animes (i.e. Naruto and Dragonball Z.)

Google the cognitive effects of nicotine, you absolute retard.

Is it self delusion and a lust for big tobacco corporate cock down your throat?

intentionally killing yourself slowly is Yea Forums

Tobacco doesn't increase ones mortality. Most smokers are low class workers and have higher mortality rates in general. Pipe smokers statistically lived longer and studies out of Japan show very little consequence on overall mortality.

Piss on them

Exceeding life expectancy by as much as possible is the slowest way of killing yourself, ensuring maximum potential for suffering.

The candle that burns brightest lasts the shortest.

Then explain the cancer rates, even in Japan.

Japan's healthcare is better than ours so no biggie

>1 in 6 rate of deadly cancer?
>no biggie

Correct
Incorrect.

Attached: nicotine cognition.jpg (918x1035, 242K)

Cigarette haters blown out by science. Face it, the negligible cancer risk (which may actually be due to increased spread of nuclear energy and nuclear weapons testing around the time of the studies) is worth it for the numerous benefits.

That's why you get a Paperwhite and never put on the LED (unless truly dark)

key-key-key-key-key-key-key

because they got there first shtibrain who do you think GOT TO CALL THEMSELVES patrician first and why??

disturbed by the lack of respect and due reverence for this comment

10/10

>IQ is being increasingly reified as measuring the global connectivity of multiple brain subsystems
IQ isn't "reified". Whoever wrote this is a dumb fuck who has been spooked by SJ Gould

Did you write this

Attached: stank book.png (1581x231, 52K)

Well this sort of communion does have its limits but thank you for introducing this mental variable into my habit of compulsory book sniffing.

shit on them

based

Can confirm! A book I bought had an extremely strong smell of cigarettes, leaving it in a box for 6 or so days will a bit of baking power completely removed the smell

I don't smoke but I wish I had books that smelled of cigarette smoke. Maybe it would prep my parents for me starting to smoke in the future.

lolwut

parent-living going to start smoking cuz it's hip, effay und patrish

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh-lmao

I live alone but my parents visit a lot and my dad has always hated smoking.

How do I get the smell of smoke into my old French books without spending exorbitant amounts of money on cigarettes I do not want?

I failed to get addicted myself