Anyone here exhausted with philosophy...

Anyone here exhausted with philosophy? I've gone deeper than my brainlet mind can handle and I am exhausted of all the the different ways people look at the world and the mystery just seems to loom larger the more i read. I want to do away with philosophy but I can't help going in deeper.

Attached: wojak 10.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vastabrupt.com
urbanomic.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I spent years on philosophy, esotericism, and religion. My brain literally overloaded two months ago. I've completely sworn off it. I went too deep. I couldn't handle any more. I've been reading nothing but fiction and poetry since then. Don't know if this is just a temporary break or if I'm done with philosophy for good.

What if you actually weren't reading fiction, but it was true in some other universe?

You’re ready

Attached: 7E1BE8E3-293E-4255-9813-0255125C828B.jpg (303x475, 24K)

>I'm exhausted with philosophy
>Here read more philosophy

This is just the beginning, happy sailing, happy trails OP, love you

Attached: A8DAE896-2CB7-4FB8-B915-9ED3EFB4F8FE.png (720x517, 473K)

It’s purposely assembled to transition you from philosophy to religion. After Penseés, you just need the Bible.

no thanks

I'm tired of philosophy and I never even got past Kant.

Didn't you know that philosophy is just religions edgy cousin that dwells in his room all day?

been reading Capitalism and Schizophrenia over and over. I just follow all the accelerationist pixel skins on twitter and read the articles they put up on vastabrupt.com urbanomic.com
ufblog and a few others.

The play is to read hui but right now I addicted to deleuze

Attached: Gtwanting+virgin+sacrifices+in+the+bermuda+triangle+gttoo+busy+_17b3ba5bdea856e0585d8515d33a11ef.jpg (292x257, 45K)

just read Nietzsche and skip everything else

Why only philosophy tho? this is just as same as engineering, science, mathematics

Those panties you wear, can you remove them

Attached: 71C07960-B9E5-46FE-9D6C-C0FD0D553ABD.jpg (1000x1462, 247K)

You're probably not a holistic thinker. Try to think of philosophy in terms of systems and paradigms. For example, after Plato philosophy was enslaved to platonism until Descartes where it became enslaved to Cartesian dualism where it currently remains in bondage. Everything in between wanders in the nimbus of those systems until a new master is found.

Then keep despairing and feeling like the pic in OP. Penseés not only converted me, giving me a solid foundation to view the world, but it almost totally cured my depressive and suicidal tendencies. Do you not want this, or do you not think this is possible for you?

BASED PASCAL POSTER

Unironically this. I don't read Pascal personally. However, I think you (OP) are in no position to be picky. If you want to go somewhere you haven't been you need to do things you've never done. Giving religion a chance might be good for you. Hell, it might even make you a better person (the reason you probably got into philosophy).

see

This. There is no one right way to view the world. The Canon of philosophy is too often trapped by a major viewpoint, when in reality, no objective system can exist.

I read too much analytic philosophy and got too invested in it being real. Can’t stop now. I keep tying myself into autistic philosophical knots and I can’t escape.

Attached: 3D007A46-A239-4186-8D82-E640860ED42D.jpg (375x499, 26K)

there's only one actuality

How could it be otherwise? Your statement is meaningless

cringe
based

>the mystery

>Grieve no more, my disciples, concerning the mystery of, the Ineffable, thinking that ye will not understand it. Amēn, I say unto you: That mystery is yours, and every one's who will give ear unto you, so that they renounce this whole world and the whole matter therein and renounce all the evil thoughts therein and renounce all the cares of this æon.