It's out

It's out.

Attached: 1542316753781.jpg (1781x2560, 108K)

I'm sure it's shit just like everything else he's written

>5000 words about Todd showering
Not my cup of tea.

Good morning, Bret. You're gonna have to sell me on it. And by "out" I hope you mean on lib gen.
Unironically I like his work. You are taste a shit, SHIT.

>Continuing to publish books after what was obviously your magnum opus has come out.

Just embarrassing.

I've started it, so far it's premier boomer lit.

The "28 year old" is now like what, 37? Pretty soon he will have to write "the 40 year old".

Hello comrade snowflake

Will buy a copy just to make feminists and trannies salty

Is he actually good? The American Psycho movie is really funny, but the Less Than Zero movie was flat and mediocre. He seems like an interesting persona and is clearly undergoing some sort of critical reappraisal. Sad as it is to say, Bret Easton Ellis may be the closest thing America has to a "man of letters" in 2019. I know Houellebecq has read him and probably is even influenced by him

>movie
Please check your address bar you filthy crossboarder.

his first three books are all great desu, the dialogue is like music. diminishing returns after that, though i do have a soft spot for glamorama

less than zero the novel is wildly different from its cinematic counterpart. movie was sanitized into a quasi-edgy teen flick

I thought Lunar Park was funny
Bret turned suburban dad
Jay McInerney tries to convince Bret to a life of sobriety but Bret manages to convince Jay to do lines with him instead

Yea Forums is actually the only place I discuss movies online

Granted, I read American Psycho when I was eighteen and no doubt would appreciate it more today. But it bored the shit out of me back then, just felt like trying to shock the audience at every turn without making you care about any of the characters which might make the violence sincerely shocking.

Like a mix between an ad for expensive suits and Saw IV.

Bless up Bret.

I was poorly trying to be funny. There's no shower scene to my knowledge and I'm sure Todd is a very private, discrete person as most millennials are. I'm going to buy your book and audiobook. You shouldn't let lefties piss all over you like you're a nubile pubescent peasant in the clutches of an depraved Italian aristocrat. We're not asking you to munch Lena Dunham's beef, only not fall into the lefty punji.

White out?

Hello Bret

the lack of characterisation is deliberate since they're all superficial cunts with no redeeming features

it's a pretty shit book if I'm honest though. the concept is good, but he does absolutely nothing with it. you could have accomplished the entire 350 odd pages in 50.

I have read all his books but some of them not for years. Are Glamorama or American Psycho worth rereading? I really can't remember.

I read Imperial Bedrooms recently and it was kind of shocking how vapid and shitty the main character was, in a good way

Just paid full price for this nigger can't wait BEE is my life

>DUDE MILLENIALS LMAO
>DUDE TRIGGERED LMAO
>DUDE MY BOYFRIEND GIVE ME SLOP TOP LMAO
yeah that's a cringe from me dog

>Bret Easton Ellis may be the closest thing America has to a "man of letters" in 2019.
You must not read very much.

Attached: 1550708626106.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Thanks for letting us know Bret. Hi Bret. Please post timestamped selfie Bret.

dude the tv board sucks ass and is full of normie idiots

You don't understand the value of aesthetic

this board is unironically worse. At least Yea Forums can be funny. Yea Forums is like Yea Forums without balls.

BEE, my suggestion to you is write "american psycho: the college years' And option it out to make as a tv show.
There is still milk in that cow, bee

My other suggestion is to write less than 0 part 2 and have it be about millinal liberal phonies who are hardcore into social justice but live hypocritically.
All the reviews will be "old man yells at cloud"

BEE, you were born to write the social justice warrior satire. All your characters are awful people.
Write a book about the university speaker college circuit.

>write less than 0 part 2
He already did.

I wish we were more funny. The DFW TV show is among the best work, that and the tampon baby

I'm halfway thru and it's wonderful. Fuck snowflakes!!

key-key-key-key-key-key-key

One of my fave raves so far:

>“if a gay man—or, let’s face it, a straight man—can’t make an HIV joke and somehow connect it with Glee that perhaps we were all getting lost in the French royal court of West Hollywood and, beyond that, heading toward the corporate abyss.”

He is with us.

Attached: insole simulator.png (1363x1148, 826K)

Did she turn him into a homosexual?

Attached: Donna Tartt.jpg (480x480, 19K)

where the FUCK is my movie Avery??

Attached: glamorama.jpg (182x268, 11K)