Why haven't you taken the mysticpill yet Yea Forums?

Why haven't you taken the mysticpill yet Yea Forums?

Attached: crowley.jpg (800x422, 39K)

Because no one here is retarded or that retarded, respect your Yea Forums brethren OP, fuck you and fuck off

Attached: 52236B85-E828-4649-950F-5FDCE44136B4.gif (400x567, 172K)

Because I'm not retarded and realize its just a complete bastardization of what basically amounted to medieval philosophy on life.
Everyone that got far enough into it to think they could actually do something magical died poor and alone like the dumbfucks they were.

Attached: 1543843005370.png (400x400, 147K)

But we already read Pynchon here

Mysticism is not occultism

I took it when i was 15 and vomited When i became an adult and came to my senses.

>doffs cap

>anglo mysticism
ptdr

Yea, it's a bastardization of it. Have you read about where Crowley's beliefs come from??

831. —What is a "mystical experience"?
—It is an experience you don't understand.
—Shouldn't I try to understand it then?
—Sure you should. And when you do, it will become scientific. I.e. There's no such thing as "mystical experiences", there are only ignorant people who obsess about Greek or Latin words because they (literally) don't understand them, and are too lame to make an honest effort to. Understood?
—No?
—Oh ffs fagot, just piss off.

832. "Mystical experiences" are fascinating. But not so fascinating if called by their English name: "secretive experiences", or "obscure experiences", etc., depending on the precise translation you choose to use. It's like hermeneutics and interpretations: the first is far more fascinating than the second only until you learn some Greek and realize that they are the same thing. In Chinese, it's "jieshì", but that's not fascinating to us and we don't pretend it's an entirely new thing, because it isn't Greek, you see. The world of the intellect is already complex enough, but to common people it appears twice or thrice more complex than that simply because they don't speak Greek or Latin.

833. Final word on "mysticism": The entire point of literature is to understand and communicate. And then you have a bunch of yahoos who insist that there are INCOMPREHENSIBLE and INCOMMUNICABLE experiences and thoughts, but who nevertheless pretend... to understand and communicate them.
At which point you realize precisely what the purpose of concentration camps and gas chambers was.

Who wrote that?

I have. And it didn't involve that charlatan crowley.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 500 × 402 pixels).jpg (500x402, 30K)

Only retards like Varg so...

read the mystique of enlightenment

But I have OP

Attached: 20190409_095045-02.jpg (1960x2112, 1.27M)

What's so occult about the Middle Discourses?

It's not occult but Buddhism is vaguely mystic

>book of thot
is it about instagram?

step by step manual on summoning succubi and the different types of succubi you can summon

bro you're posting cringe bro

That is the blue pill

ITT: clueless cunts

if you want to be a mystic, be a mystic
if you want to study occult, go for it
if you want to be autistic, stay on Yea Forums

Attached: aucoustic.jpg (550x550, 42K)

>don't text me or my wife's son ever again

now that I have stopped laughing, let's have some Chili and Sea Bass

Attached: jurassicpark.jpg (480x360, 12K)

OH SHIT HE CAUGHT HIS FUCKING HAIR ON FIRE WHAT A IDIOT!