I read a lot of Evola, Stirner, and Dostoevsky...

I read a lot of Evola, Stirner, and Dostoevsky, and I feel like destroying things is part of BECOMING the OVERMAN that Raskolnikov talked about in Crime and Punishment or Kirillov talks about in Demons. A man must BECOME god and defy all natural laws in order to fully embrace nihilism.

>got a BJ from a transgirl(male) last night
>Came SO HARD
>she(he) is texting me to "come back again soon :)"
>says next time I need to fuck her(his) boipussy(female)
>I'm not even gay literally just trying to become a god by decimating the natural laws of mankind
Thoughts on this??
Is this what Stirner meant?

Attached: 1499772625582.jpg (550x413, 87K)

You are on the path young acolyte

Attached: Sect3_Hero.jpg (1239x620, 197K)

Ohohohohohohhoo he BASED

Proof before some alt right Camus reading incel says that it's fake

Attached: 1499819716822.png (1424x1062, 108K)

1. You're a faggot
2. I agree with this path. Stirner would be proud, Fyodor would be sick but would eventually be proud.

Keep pounding metaphysical boi pussy chad

>Coping so hard with being gay that you anonymously tell strangers on the Internet that you're doing it to become a god

>being attracted to the female form and aura are gay
What did Anonymous mean by this?he smelled like vanilla and had very soft skin, A trans female who is actually committed to it will have a very girlish scent.
What did Anonymous mean by this?

Really makes me ponder

Stirner wouldn't deny it, why are you? I thought you were Chad? The OVERMAN?

You have to fully accept yourself before you can be the best

Even Evola himself admitts in the modern world the only thing for an "aristocrat of the soul" to do is become and ubermench and spook destroyer until the end of days
Have you read ride the tiger? Honestly have you even read any of the works out authors that I referred to in the OP? It are you just ignorantly shitposting with your underman mentality

Explain why you think becoming God is a good thing

Being god isnt a good thing at all. Good is under God

Most trans-"girls" do not look like girls, you're kidding yourself. I would tell you to post pics but I already KNOW that what I'm saying is true, you fucked a dude with long hair. Just come out, it'll be easier for you.

Your next line is: "You're the one who's gay"

If being gay is a spook, why are denying that you're gay?

He may be attracted to the female form, but if you choose to fuck a trap instead of a woman, then you are gay. The qualifying feature of a trap is that they appear female when they are actually male. The only reason you would be attracted to a trap instead of a woman is because you are attracted to the unique aspect of traps, which is that they are male. If you are attracted to males, you are gay, therefore traps are gay

I'm not even sexually attached to men, I literally just enjoyed making her boiluss my property in a Randyn sense

Why do you feel it's something you should do

Nothing to be proud of faggit.

Seeking to destroy spooks is a spook, the ubermensch is a spook, nihilism is a spook, traps are a spook, being gay is a spook

If you would just accept that you're a faggot this whole thing would be done with and we could agree you're on the path to godhood

Julius Evola’s ride the tiger, its about gay right wing sex scenes in early modernist Europe. You see a lot of aristocrats were homosexuals, this was well known by basically everyone in the nobility, and so they would form secret clubs called lodges, and there they would pick out other well heeled beautiful men, as well as form cabals of schizo pedophiles. This was a good deal, until Adolph Hitler, he monopolized lodge culture with the SS and party inner lodge he established, thus the regime, after taking power, destroyed the Masons, Thule society, aristocracy and jesuits. This was done specifically so the best male lovers, slave boys and big daddy elites could have the maximum, Germanic, homofaggot aesthetic. That’s all you need to know about Julius Ebola and Right Wing secret societies.

How does being gay make you a god?

I loled so loud thankfully I'm the only one at home rn

sounds based desu

Why the fuck do you need Yea Forums to pat you on the back and tell you you're not a faggot (you are) if you're so wise and on the path to godhood?

Stirner wasn't against the 'natural laws of mankind'. He embraced the fact that he was a social animal, that he head empathy for others. Stirner was against people setting up normative claims for him. He is a human, yes, but the category 'human' doesn't fully describe him; he is the Unique. And as such he need not ascribe to any 'higher essence', vocation, or 'higher cause'. In other words, he only does what he, the Unique, wants to do. If you enjoy fucking transgirls, and you do it, you are simply acting for your 'self-enjoyment'.
Stirner would reject your statement that we should throw off the 'natural laws' because he accepts no should. He would only say that true egoism requires the 'bringing down' and 'reappropriation' of spooks. If you tame these 'natural laws' you can dispose of them as you wish, whereas a spooked man has to obey them.

Attached: 1534393308900.jpg (400x582, 56K)

Lol in an anarchist society myself and other aloha males like be would literally rake you
The government is the only thing standing between you folks in your fatte

shut the fuck up, anglo

Nigger

OP is more repressed than Mishima

nigga you gay

Despair.

Attached: 1540858176862.jpg (510x400, 59K)