So Capital = Matrix ?

So Capital = Matrix ?

Attached: nick-land_orig.png (480x354, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrOVKHg_PJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation
youtube.com/watch?v=gkZgBONk2YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no blockchains will show us the matrix

>no but seriously hes stepped back a bit its more so Capital+change to progress=matrix

the matrix is about Nick Land about as much as it's about Baudrillard, which is, superficially but not substantially

Will he laught at me of I ask him on twitter ?

thats like the best case scenario lmao. but also thats closer to something baudrillard would say.

why does land get shilled so heavily here? is just a couple of committed posters starting and maintaining threads or has he become a zeitgeisty type academic like peterson and, consequently, jung?

Neither he has meme value.
In my case I was scanning through the part of #Accelerate that covers his work

Land is anything but an academic like Peterson lmao

I would have liked to emphasise the word "zeitgeisty" in my post.

a quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=lrOVKHg_PJQ

>misunderstand baudrillard
>get sex changes
what did the watchowskis mean by this?

are they both women now?

>1 view
user they will look into your channel

it's basically film reviews and Slavoj Zizek clips, look away

yep

Attached: matrix2.jpg (600x315, 51K)

Holy fuuuuuuuuuck.
What is wrong with this planet?

i don't know but check out this...thing...

this is basic gender acceleration, try and keep up

Attached: D2oNcPYXQAYccaf.png large.png (490x684, 415K)

kind of the psychological version of a sex change... a castrated mind...

is your channel any good? please be honest, i don't want to waste my time

no

NIck Land is a scammer and a fraud

Nick Land is a goddamned American war hero who served nine tours of duty in Vietnam to save your commie ass from the French

I'm watching and it's good desu

Land claims another one

Attached: D4S7jXvW4AAV2ag.png (635x257, 50K)

Who is she?

who?

The artist known as Grimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

isn't she married to Musk? he is the one redpilling her on AI

Attached: 1536381225077.webm (954x646, 920K)

kek
is this really the best i can read about reactionaries in the 21st century?
i can't take this seriously

folk havebeen saying edgy stuff like that since the 60's and the invention of the semi-conductor. You're going to have to produce a hell of alot more info to prove some second rate pop starlet is influenced by land.

It gives more insight into the ass-backward ideas musk is willing to tolerate than the influence of land. you dumbass

the degrees of separation is something like: Grimes to Musk to Thiel to Moldbug to Land. It isn't all that much of a stretch to assume Land has influenced Musk, even if indirectly.

WEW LAD

He had a quick flinch with her but they're not together anymore

Musk, like most autists, are extremely talented in some areas in their life to the detriment of other parts. I find it very difficult to call someone who is, for want of abetter phrase, malformed as a genius. He's a wonderfully faulty asshat.

I know its a wiki article, but I can't be bothered writing a load of text en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation
It isn't a stretch of the imagination to assume that musk has been influenced by ghandi, coco Chanel, michael jordan, alister crowley etc etc.

You're being wilfully retarded despite having the cognitive faculties to type, navigate the internet and rationally respond to other webusers.

AI is not a concept that Land invented. IT's been a pop culture concept for decades. LOL he's a product of it

>six degrees of seperation
Musk and Land are confirmed two degrees apart, that was my point.
>AI is not a concept that Land invented
do you think that matters to this conversation?

you're being silly and a fanboi
Nobody gives a thrupence about Land apart from your fellow mouth-breathing spastics on the internet and a handful of non-entities in academic institutions throughout the world.

If you're looking for a legit charlatan/snake-oil salesman to throw you're weight behind may I suggest reading the bible and attending your local church.

Is one of the mods a Land fanboi? Is that why there's a permanent presence here? It certainly runs against the the intellectual decline of Yea Forums post 2016

But I breath with my nose :(

Attached: ddppxmxu0amnjgh.jpg (620x419, 31K)

It's happening!

youtube.com/watch?v=gkZgBONk2YE

congratulations Uncle Nick

you saved China and you are a true hero

Attached: horror.jpg (992x858, 213K)

>The year is 2122. Neo Shanghai. Anime is real. The hyperstition of old vs young Landians is boiling with virtual/actual chaos, and the pressure hits critical. Turing cops surround the apartment, your waifu calls out from the navi, reminding you of the price of failure. Footsteps in the stairwell. You insert her backup nanosata into your anal cavity no lube and make your way to the window. You slap the emergency neodymium magnet to your VDD and leap into the neon future.

I'm only accelerationist in the hopes of being dominated by a totally hot trans AI overlord

Attached: 1554592881752.jpg (618x750, 84K)

Attached: Dz9bHBpXQAAh3KD.jpg large.jpg (800x800, 77K)