RED ALERT

CERTIFIED SUPER GENIUS SIGHTED ON Yea Forums

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 1.52.06 AM.png (884x170, 51K)

Sounds like me at 16 reading Sartre/Camus/Celine and wearing Doc Martens

post tbread

We're they sandals?

yeah i found it by the obvious op image first

thanks tho

>browsing Yea Forums with a seriffed font
OP is the actual super genius here
lets see if I remember how to cross post

Attached: brainlet_black_hole.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

No, they were 1460s, I was a huge poser

>OP is the actual super genius here
thank you

came across that post as well. thing is he is 100$ correct, the best way to get experience is to actually go out and actualize it by doing something

hes not 100% correct.
the point of culture is to not start from zero with every newborn. and depending which court you choose to run around in, you may well have incredibly limited experiences which leave you radically unprepared for until situations, thoughts and glories and god knows what else lost.
but its nota bad general point.

Correct that video games are better than books?
I agree that life is meant to be lived but I think that playing around in a limited virtual world created for profit by committee by some video game company is a long way from 'living' and far below the possibility allowed by literature. What do I know, though? I found some parts of Simulacra and Simulation tricky.

I said 100$

Does Yea Forums have any super geniuses?
(please notice me)

No they are all on Yea Forums

>100$ correct
gave me a laugh user. bless you

imagine posting on Yea Forums

And reddit

I also browse Yea Forums with a serif font, OP. a man of culture. what font is that?

THIS FONT...

Attached: 1554431154269.png (447x378, 11K)

Silent Hill 2

what do you wear now?

Baskerville. I find it very readable and non-fatiguing. If you have a better suggestion I am open to it. I can share my css if you like.

I'm rethinking my entire life, now.

>Yea Forums has resorted to baiting on Yea Forums to feel smart

Crocks

I agree that the OP question of that thread was an unwinnable bait for partisans of the idea that video games are important, worthwhile, or art. I have to wonder though, is it even proper to refer to Yea Forums or Yea Forums or any board as if the users do not blend into each other?

I myself frequent many boards, I assume this is common practice.

I think it is spelled crocs

>crossboarding is not only encouraged these days, it is outright accepted

oof

I am sorry I like both literature and music.

>he posts on Yea Forums

double oof

Attached: d8d.jpg (310x310, 28K)

Each board has it's own dedicated set of users that post everyday. Yea Forums unfortunately has better ones, simply because more people on fucking Yea Forums play games than people on Yea Forums read books. Obnoxious cross boarders like OP are what upsets people. Why would you go on Yea Forums to try and talk about art with middle schoolers?

Attached: 805.jpg (640x480, 34K)

This, but also.

Attached: darkproject.webm (640x480, 548K)

people like that always type like god damn idiots as well. you can spot them as the ones saying dante is better than shakespeare using nigga and 'JESUS CHRIST' a lot

suede Chelsea’s with the zip side :)

OP here. I didn't make that thread. Making such a thread is a) asking for a ban b) of no interest to me whatsoever. I was just reading through the thread and saw that there was in fact a super genius on Yea Forums who views French Philosophy as light reading. I did make this thread, however, which is of dubious value. To be fair it is of no value.
I occasionally go to Yea Forums because there are a few games I like and sometimes they talk about them.
You are right. I just wen't to Yea Forums after not looking at it for a long time and it is pretty terrible. It is some permutation of celebrity worship (sadly, a common feature of Yea Forums as well) and /fa/ conspicuous consumption.
Man I wish I could play this.

That's fine then, laughing at pseuds is a Yea Forums tradition.

Yeah yeah everything user says is real
By the way, i've read 10k books now and i have a phd in philosophy. I've read every single philosophy piece in archaic greek, i know better than translation, i never read translations.
It's real :-)